Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kid-who-cried-wolf View Post
    Wasn't saying Xena and Window were on the same level physically.
    Black Window regularily kicks people through walls, does she?

The chakram gets batted down by Cap with a shield throw. Give me a break. Even Spider-man, the guy who swings around and through buildings all day, said the Shield defies the laws of physics. We've seen as much. Cap's shield also has better speed feats having gone 100 feet on screen in a second at most, and basically be unable to be avoided by anyone who wasn't peak human in MCU.
    And the Chakram, especially the upgrade, defies the laws of physics to a much greater extent. Nevermind that Xena is far beyond mere peak human.
    Last edited by Carabas; 05-16-2016 at 08:19 AM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Firstly, Xena has landed pressure point attacks on peers of hers who were also pressure point masters and wearing armor as well, so it's not going to be nearly as easy as you seem to think it will be.

Secondly, he has one shield which he throws nowhere even remotely as well as Xena throws her chakram (Cap breaks physics by throwing shield that can absorb at least Thor levels of force and Making it do a couple of bounces in close range before it returns to him; Xena breaks physics much, much worse by doing stuff like ricocheting her divine chakram around a dozen surfaces, cutting through multiple weapons before returning to her, splitting and recombining in midair to hit multiple targets, and U-turning in midair to hit multiple targets) and he's facing a woman who is his physical peer, has a sword, a whip, a dagger, and can turn off limbs/organs with her hands. If he blocks the chakram, he's likely going to take critical/fatal damage from a blade a strike, or the other half of the chakram that he is not blocking.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

The chakram gets batted down by Cap with a shield throw. Give me a break. Even Spider-man, the guy who swings around and through buildings all day, said the Shield defies the laws of physics. We've seen as much. Cap's shield also has better speed feats having gone 100 feet on screen in a second at most, and basically be unable to be avoided by anyone who wasn't peak human in MCU.
    *laughs hysterically*

First of all the chakram actually has feats for knocking down and destroying other flying chakram type weapons, while the shield does not.

Secondly, the chakram's distance, speed and endurance feats blow the shield out of the water by MILES. It cuts through metal made by gods, it covered the length of a massive town in seconds and that was before the chakram upgrades to being capable of splitting in half.

The chakram also controls it's own momentum and speed adjusting at will as well as adjusting the edges of itself to decide if its going to bounce or cut. Cap's shield has nothing on it. And no way in hell can the shield even hit the chakram, it's outmatched in speed.

EDIT - found one of the most insane chakram throws from the series. 33:15 if it doesnt do it automatically

Last edited by Iron Fist; 05-16-2016 at 09:01 AM.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Was that the warrior princess equivalent of ground hog's day?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Was that the warrior princess equivalent of ground hog's day?
    Yes, the only way to stop it was to do stuff across town that she couldn't do no matter how fast she ran, backflipped etc so she super chakaram'd it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Are you kidding? Xena is far beyond Widow. Xena has strength feats of destroying Gods and being able to throw projectiles with the same amount of force as crossbows. Xena is far beyond Widow.

And Cap's suit doesn't protect his neck. She could easily pressure point him given the opening.
    When he said "Window", I didn't catch at first that he meant "Widow". But let me echo echo echo what you said. Xena is vastly beyond the MCU Black Widow in abilities. Xena is like a Black Widow with the strength to snap heavy chains and throw people several yards with one arm and no leverage and with a weapon that goes wherever she wants like Cap's shield only for prolonged periods of time and flies back when she wants like Thor's hammer.
    Power with Girl is better.

*laughs hysterically*

First of all the chakram actually has feats for knocking down and destroying other flying chakram type weapons, while the shield does not.

Secondly, the chakram's distance, speed and endurance feats blow the shield out of the water by MILES. It cuts through metal made by gods, it covered the length of a massive town in seconds and that was before the chakram upgrades to being capable of splitting in half.

The chakram also controls it's own momentum and speed adjusting at will as well as adjusting the edges of itself to decide if its going to bounce or cut. Cap's shield has nothing on it. And no way in hell can the shield even hit the chakram, it's outmatched in speed.

EDIT - found one of the most insane chakram throws from the series. 33:15 if it doesnt do it automatically
    Oh yes. She threw the original chakram so hard and with such accuracy that it went to different points in a small town and struck all of the exact places she wanted to and returned to her. I just watched one of the later episodes with the improved chakram that split in two and she threw it, let it bounce around hitting targets for about two minutes while she fought and then held her hand out and it rejoined into one part and flew back to her. So either it is magic OR she was so skilled she knew exactly where it would hit again and again for two minutes and exactly when it was going to fly back to her in it's preset trajectory (which would be even more impressive than a magic weapon that flies back).

She has hit people so hard it knocked them through buildings- not just walls. Buildings. She has knocked people across clearings and town squares, thrown people ten yards with one arm and no leverage and snapped chains.

She soloed the entire Persian army and even if you want to say they were all mooks, I've watched the fight multiple times. She directly beat over 50 of them coming at her at once and I am not counting anything that was unclear or that required prep, just the straight head-on fight part of it. That's not counting the other 300-350 that she was implied to beat in that same head-on fight but some of it wasn't 100% clear on-camera as to what happened.

She is so far beyond peak human or even comic book peak human in some areas that it's ridiculous. In pure speed, I would put her about CBPH while acknowledging we have no bullet feats by definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Oh yes. She threw the original chakram so hard and with such accuracy that it went to different points in a small town and struck all of the exact places she wanted to and returned to her. I just watched one of the later episodes with the improved chakram that split in two and she threw it, let it bounce around hitting targets for about two minutes while she fought and then held her hand out and it rejoined into one part and flew back to her. So either it is magic OR she was so skilled she knew exactly where it would hit again and again for two minutes and exactly when it was going to fly back to her in it's preset trajectory (which would be even more impressive than a magic weapon that flies back).

She has hit people so hard it knocked them through buildings- not just walls. Buildings. She has knocked people across clearings and town squares, thrown people ten yards with one arm and no leverage and snapped chains.

She soloed the entire Persian army and even if you want to say they were all mooks, I've watched the fight multiple times. She directly beat over 50 of them coming at her at once and I am not counting anything that was unclear or that required prep, just the straight head-on fight part of it. That's not counting the other 300-350 that she was implied to beat in that same head-on fight but some of it wasn't 100% clear on-camera as to what happened.

She is so far beyond peak human or even comic book peak human in some areas that it's ridiculous. In pure speed, I would put her about CBPH while acknowledging we have no bullet feats by definition.
    Was that episode Motherhood? xD

I can't think of any amazing feats for cap's shield, I wanted to say taking down the quinjet in Cap 2 but he had to retrieve it, it didn't return.

Agreed about her strength feats, being able to break chains and throw another human several feet in the air with one arm while hanging from a cliff is really up there in her feats.

Cap's best strength feat now is holding a helicopter to keep it from flying away?

*laughs hysterically*

Every time I think of Xena and chakram feats, that one stands out in my mind. I haven't really seen ANYONE beat that. Certainly not Cap. Granted, it also involved an insane amount of prep.

Was that episode Motherhood? xD
    I can't think of any amazing feats for cap's shield, I wanted to say taking down the quinjet in Cap 2 but he had to retrieve it, it didn't return.

Agreed about her strength feats, being able to break chains and throw another human several feet in the air with one arm while hanging from a cliff is really up there in her feats.

Cap's best strength feat now is holding a helicopter to keep it from flying away?
    I think it was "The Abyss". I know she did it in season 6 though she has lots of crazy chakram feats.

The helicopter feat and the motorcycle feat were both great though I don't think either surpasses Xena's best strength feats.

I don't think this fight is anything approaching an easy win but I think Xena takes it. Well, with the chakram, I think it's a fairly easy win. Without weapons and armor, it's more questionable because I think Cap has the durability advantage but she has the pressure points and, even setting aside the chakram, her overall feats surpass his.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Every time I think of Xena and chakram feats, that one stands out in my mind. I haven't really seen ANYONE beat that. Certainly not Cap. Granted, it also involved an insane amount of prep.
    True, however the new chakram seems to be a lot more in tune with xena's will. The original chakram seemed to be good prediction and aiming but the new one is flat out magic. In Coming Home when Ares beats Xena and drowns her, they show shes alive by the chakram she threw earlier in the battle returning to her half frozen hand.

So the new chakram doesn't need prep time, it's basically magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I think it was "The Abyss". I know she did it in season 6 though she has lots of crazy chakram feats.

The helicopter feat and the motorcycle feat were both great though I don't think either surpasses Xena's best strength feats.

I don't think this fight is anything approaching an easy win but I think Xena takes it. Well, with the chakram, I think it's a fairly easy win. Without weapons and armor, it's more questionable because I think Cap has the durability advantage but she has the pressure points and, even setting aside the chakram, her overall feats surpass his.
    oh this fight?

Xena very rarely gets beaten in fights, the only ones I can think of are God Callisto and that was due to Callisto just using sheer god strength on her and then stopping to gloat giving Xena time to bury her. The other was when Najara beat the crap out of her in the tavern.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Cap all arounds. Window fighting style is like xena minus the super far flipping and pressure points. Don't see Xena pressure points working past cap suit, and cap is above the likes of window in skill.
    Xena would absolutely destroy Widow in a fight. She's stronger, faster, in better shape, and a superior fighter.

Scenario One: Giving it to Xena. She's faster and overall more skilled than Cap. However, I think Captain America has the edge in durability and strength but I don't see it going to be enough to win this fight. The later chakram would definitely be lethal. It was so over the top. The first one? Xena could still use it to her advantage to buy her time. Xena fought opponents like Cap. It won't be easy but I see her taking this.

Scenario Two: Tough one. Edging it to Team Captain America. Callisto (going by the standard one) is slightly less skilled than Xena. However I don't think she'll be able to take out Bucky

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Remember, she doesn't have to take out Bucky by herself, only last long enough for Xena to beat Cap, or wear him down enough for Xena to take him out after beating Cap, it keep him occupied long enough for Xena to land a killing/wounding/distracting blow with a ricocheting and/or splitting chakra to his blindspot.

Also, as Cap is going to be fighting Xena from around arm's length, he'll probably be driven deaf long before the fight is over.

AYIYIYIYIYIYIIIIIIII!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by peterkinger View Post
    Scenario 1: Xena and Captain America are both given standard equipment.

Scenario 2: Xena and Callisto fight against Bucky and Captain America.
    I don't see anything coming out of this but some beautiful children.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I don't see anything coming out of this but some beautiful children.
    Uhm... she's gay and in a commited monogamous relationship.