Default Rumblers League - Week Four - Dalak vs Tami

Rumbler's League - Week Four

Dalak

Vs

Tami

Arena: Tokyo

Rules:

• No Posting or Voting during the 1st hour and the last hour of this match
    • No Posting Non-Debate posts here unless absolutely necessary. Non-debate Posts should be posted in the Discussion Thread. If you must absolutely post one, please mark it as a Non-debate post to avoid confusion. No more than 4 MAX allowed in this thread.
    • Each Team gets 12 Debate Posts
    • If no Strategy is Submitted, its' a automatic Void and a Win for their opponent.
    • Two-Player Teams, only one can vote for their team.

Mighty Member

DALAK STRAT

First Moves –

The Big Giant Head will start off with a psi-attack on Daniel and GG. It only took the Thinking Cap to take over Power Girl before. Xavier is the bar for TP, and that's before the Norma Rays, MGH, and the Mobius boost – Daniel's Marvel defenses might be good but not that good, nor are GG's even with Meggan's possible resistance feats thrown in. Even if they can resist they will be far too engaged with that to do anything else. Once they are inevitably brought into line he will move to put the rest into dreamland too, but if they are too tough to ignore . . .

Gogo is going to do the same as the Prof without mimicking him, using his Thinking Cap enhanced Xavier powerset to put the others to sleep. He mimics skills so he should be just as 'experienced' as BGH in technique, and that blows the pants off anything in the Dresdenverse. He'll be spinning his pants over his head while doing this, and he will quickly inform the team if he needs help or if he can't bring them down. There are 2 other Thinking Cap users here, and he only needs to hold on long enough for BGH to lend a helping lobe.

Doom will begin by fortifying his defenses (Against Time, Energy, Transmutation and Magic tricks primarily) and having the Chair scan for Team Tami and cover them in always-visible illusions that make them look like annoying Japanese stereotypes (Preventing Jasmine tricks and drawing Kaiju ire). Next he will have the Impala blast Nanoprobe beams at them while they are fighting off Mental assault - probes programmed to start at the Brain. If Angirus gets hit too, then Borg Kaiju are now a thing and the barrage will continue unless being manipulated against Doom's will. Having the probes Mobius-Teleported (The Chair often fades in/out of existence aside from Boom-Tubing to places) directly into lungs/sinus cavities is a counter to that, while firing a few weaker beams to focus attention on them instead of the true assault.

Kenshiro, in awe being in a less-smashed Tokyo, will be Mobius/Surprise teleported into combat where he will enter the Muso Tensei and use non-lethal attacks unless forced to be by super-durability.

Surprise (knowing Vlad's plans) will first use her talent to have every person (Lots of things count as Persons in Xanth) in 2 miles but my team covered in Xanthian Love Elixir. It's why Xanth is so full of Crossbreeds, as the next creature of opposite gender you see you 'summon the stork' with. With that causing further mischief, she will play defense – Aiding where needed using as little counterable Darkhold magic as necessary.

Vlad will be teleported out like Kenshiro, but behind Godzilla's head. He will then clone 11 more of him, to overshadow each Kaiju and leave them with 2 Clones to run interferance. Vlad himself will overshadow Godzilla, deliberately using the power of the Eye on Godzilla too. The result – Flying, Invisible Kaiju led by an empowered Ghostly Godzilla breathing magical radioactive ecto-death.

Rob will do what he was born to do, as Molly is a Faery Queen. With the battle cry of all Feegles, “NAE KING, NAE QUIN, NAE LAIRD, NAE MASTER! WE WILNA BE FOOLED AGAIN!” he will charge her at full-speed (With some unasked-for Teleport help). Even with the Norn Stones and Winter on her side, she'll be lucky to make it out of a 1v1 fight with an enraged Nac Mac Feegle. Her veils won't help, and the Crawstep ensures there's no place she can hide. Even with her militaristic mindscape Rob will not be kept out if it comes to that.

Follow Up –

The Prof-Gogo mind assault should have most of Team Tami down at least, with them free to concentrate power on any resisters. Doom's energy blasts can KO Superman in a single blast pre-upgrades and come from a system capable of hauling planets through hyperspace, but if if they and the probes don't work he can try dumping folks into the final battles of World War Hulk – It might not incapacitate them but Marvel Time Rules make it hard to return from. Vlad's Kaiju brigade should be a nightmare, and between Kenshiro/Rob's offense and Surprise/Doom's defense my team should be well situated.

Between Psi-Sleep, Assimilation Blasts that can KO Supes, Love Elixir, an enraged Feegle, Kaiju with Ghost Powers fighting smart, and the Fist of the Full Monty I think Team Tami is going down.

Contingencies –

-My team will work together to react to any unexpected teleportation/misdirection/forms of attack/time or D dumps/deaths & injuries/etc at the best of their abilities. They will also use their abilities without holding back, as fast as possible, and above all as strategically as possible. No one on this team is tactically stupid. BGH's PreCog will be responded to creatively, and info can be shared via tech, magic, or psi.

-Daniel/Ikaris/Glorious Girl won't go down: To resist the Mind Assault they need some major defense feats, even if Daniel has Cap'n Marvel stacked on him. Then they have to overcome the nanoprobes in them one way or another, and the Love Elixir. If they can beat all that, then Kenshiro/Rob will be there to put them down (Or be fixated on via Elixir). If none of that will cut it, Surprise/Gogo can Reverse them via Talent, Vlad can Overshadow them aiding in Psi/Magic/Dump functioning, Doom can Boom in crazy dangerous things or Boom troublesome targets to the Source Wall mid-distraction, and BGH can use any who have fallen to mindfrag to help combat their allies..

-Bob will be distracted by all the Love going on, and will likely be more of a hinderance in getting him to do what is needed. Thomas will also be strongly distracted by his own issues because of this.

-Love Elixir won't affect BLANK: Molly has a Statue of Liberty Torch burning for Harry, Harry is more repressed than ever with Winter waving the Libido Flag on top of that, Thomas is a Lust Vampire, and Justine will strongly react to his aura. It also affects anything that falls in it in Xanth, including Zombies and certain inanimate objects so Ikaris/GG/Daniel won't be immune.

-Note: Daniel needs to comprehend what he's messing with in order to manipulate it, and given the enhanced nature of both the Mobius Impala and the nanoprobes inside it he will have to study them before trying anything. Ex: Daniel had to study an alien tracking device before being able to teleport-remove it – It didn't take long though. This goes for the mutated/alien biologies of Surprise, Vlad, Gogo, Rob and Professor X too - He certainly CAN affect them, but only after learning about them.

Mighty Member

TAMI STRAT

Week 4 – Strategy against Team Dalak

Arena: Tokyo [Godzilla]

• All actions occur at highest speed possible unless otherwise noted.
    • All actions occur simultaneously unless otherwise noted
    • All team members are prepared to back each other up and work together as needed
    • All actions occur to the best of everyone’s ability
    • D-Dumps will be countered, injuries will be healed.
    • Shields and defenses will be used as needed to protect against attacks.
    • Team Dresden prefers not to kill, but are prepared to do so if needed.
    • Anyone who hurts Justine is going to find out what an enraged White Court Vampire can do.
    • All proofs and scans will be provided during the debate phase.

Act One:

Winter Lady Molly casts a Perfect Veil over the entire team as she uses the power of the Norn Stones, combined with her own powers to counter Professor X’s enhanced Psychic ability and the effects of the Thinking Cap. Maintaining a link to the others, she will raise of lower the veil as needed by them.

As she does this, Team Dresden initiates their attack

Glorious will move at high speed to Assisted Living Doom/Mobius Impala. Having acquired Dresden’s magical abilities, she will cast ‘Hexus’ on the device, then proceed to destroy it with power blasts and super-strength, speed and the acquired abilities of anyone she has ever copied. Her own natural magical ability will counter anything Doom has to throw at her.

Glorious will be joined by Daniel X, who will also move in at high speed, then attack the impala with a Nova Blast at the same time Glorious is making her attack. This will blind Doom and Professor X and help to destroy the machine and those inside.

Molly will personally take out Vlad as she did the Corpstaker, only more so. She has the power to affect intangibles, and the enhancements from the Winter Lady Mantle and the Norn stones. If he is in mortal form, she will freeze him solid. If he is in ghost form, she will send him on a one-way trip to the NeverNever.

Surprise will find herself surprised by a tag-team attack by Harry and Thomas. With the book of Vishanti and the sword of Kamuu they will counter her magic. High-speed, creative attacks will counter any adaptive power and take her down. She shouldn’t be able to handle the two brothers at the same time. Bob will lend defensive support as needed, like he did in Chichén Itzá.

Ikaris will over in at high speed and attack Gogo, using his disintegration rays and blasts to take out the creature before it can do anything. If that is not enough, Glorious and/or Daniel will join him.

Kenshiro will face off against Justine (initially), who will sneak up to him from behind a veil (Thanks to Molly), then reveal her self once close enough for him to see her. She will use her powers to avoid any attempt by him to attack her, and she will use her Love Aura to enthrall him. Once enthralled she will turn him against his team mates. If she experiences any trouble, Thomas will join her to make short work of him.

Act Two:

Once Harry is finished taking out Surprise, he will send Bob out to Possess Anguirus, as he did Sue, and turn the monster onto whoever is left of the opposing team.

Once free to do so, Daniel X will shapeshift into Godzilla and use his powers to recreate the other monsters who will then all join in with Bob/Anguirus in stomping Team Dalak. As Godzilla, Daniel will still retain his powers from the Sun Amulet which will let him breath Nova Fire Blasts on the opposing team.

Molly will, for old time sake, through in a 'One Woman Rave' attack to disorientate and blind the opposing team.

If Team Dalak begins in one place, in or around the Impala, then that just makes them all sitting ducks. With the combined ‘Hexus’ from Harry, Molly and Glorious the Mobius/Impala machine will begin short out quickly. This followed up by cosmic, elemental and Nova blasts will destroy it and all inside. Once taken out, those inside will be left vulnerable to attack.

If Team Dalak manages to escape before Team Tami/Dresden can attack, Molly, Harry and Thomas via the Torc can see them using the Sight where ever they turn up.

If Team Dalak gives off a psychic attack, those shielded from it like Molly, Thomas using the Torc and Daniel will launch an attack to disrupt the psychic attacks and open the way for others to attack.

Anyone who survives will be tossed into the NeverNever to be the ‘Guests’ of the Winter Court [if they are lucky].

Ok, I'm going to start this off as I've not had a good morning.

1) Rob wasn't mentioned at all, giving Molly a right kickin'. Dresdenverse Veils don't work on the fae folk, and Rob is a pictsie who worked for the singular Queen of the Faeries in Discworld. People underestimating the Nac Mac Feegle is part of why they are so universally feared/respected.

2) Doom's Armor (and the Impala-Merger which assimilated it) is Magi-Tech as it can cast magic for him if he chooses. There are examples of technology hardened to be immune to Wizardly issues in Dresden's world, and this tech specifically should be okay to work with magic assuming the Hexus gets through Doom's shielding.

3) Glorious and Daniel are the targets of the Big Giant Head, not Molly. They seemed like the most troublesome ones mentally, and without splitting his focus to the rest he can put them to sleep without overtaxing himself. Gogo is the one going after the rest, with his own Xavier+ Telepathy.

4) Most of the offense here comes from rushing the Impala/team, and I noted my team's positioning in the Purchase Thread and my Team Profile. Most of my team's offense is thought-actions -Xavier, Doom, Gogo, and Surprise all go off thought speed here (Xanth Talents not needing gestures/words are thought-speed). My team is all under the Impala's shielding before being teleported out, so it's going to be hard to stop them.

5) Molly didn't actually defeat Corpsetaker herself, she held on to let Morty give her a ride on a southbound train of wraiths.

Considering all that, I think I've got the advantage here. Of course I always do before the rude awakening I inevitably receive, so have at it folks!

Who is Rob? He is not on your team list.

Oh....you know that's not kosher putting him in in such tiny, hard to read type. I didn't even realize he was there until now, and even then I was only lucky I saw him listed at all.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-25-2014 at 12:35 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Who is Rob? He is not on your team list.

Oh....you know that's not kosher putting him in in such tiny, hard to read type. I didn't even realize he was there until now, and even then I was only lucky I saw him listed at all.
    Non-Debate #1

I'm sorry the size was an issue, it was meant as a joke to go with the rest of the comedic team bent as he's teency. I had also intended on giving him a size-boost or item that would make him much more important but 'Mug Everybody' probably isn't in the cards for this league.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

I was only lucky I saw him listed at all.
    Well, that kind of is the point of Feegles. You don't realize they're there until you hear an unintelligible battle-cry and get kicked in the heid.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Half bump, Half Give-Tami-Something-To-Reply-To-Before-I-Wake

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Act One:

Winter Lady Molly casts a Perfect Veil over the entire team as she uses the power of the Norn Stones, combined with her own powers to counter Professor X’s enhanced Psychic ability and the effects of the Thinking Cap. Maintaining a link to the others, she will raise of lower the veil as needed by them.
    While I respect how powerful Molly has become here, I don't think she's gotten to the level of blocking out a Xavier+ level telepath (Gogo). BGH is far beyond even that at this point, but he's not going after Molly. I assume she's not trying to shut him down from a distance with this given mention of how she's immune to his Psi below, but that wouldn't work past Doom's shielding here.

Glorious will move at high speed to Assisted Living Doom/Mobius Impala. Having acquired Dresden’s magical abilities, she will cast ‘Hexus’ on the device, then proceed to destroy it with power blasts and super-strength, speed and the acquired abilities of anyone she has ever copied. Her own natural magical ability will counter anything Doom has to throw at her.

Glorious will be joined by Daniel X, who will also move in at high speed, then attack the impala with a Nova Blast at the same time Glorious is making her attack. This will blind Doom and Professor X and help to destroy the machine and those inside.
    BGH is taking on these 2 mentally, and can easily think at them before they spot my team/get in range. They are the fastest threats on your team so I had the fastest one on my team target them first. Daniel's Marvel mind defenses aren't enough to block this one, but I haven't found any feats for Meggan. If she has good enough ones I'd even be willing to say they could resist and tie him up fighting them, but considering the buffs Xavier has at this point they'd have to be big ones.

At this point Xavier's eyes are closed to do his schtick and Doom likely has 1 Borg eye that's resistant to that, so any bright attacks won't be much of an issue if they get off at all.

Molly will personally take out Vlad as she did the Corpstaker, only more so. She has the power to affect intangibles, and the enhancements from the Winter Lady Mantle and the Norn stones. If he is in mortal form, she will freeze him solid. If he is in ghost form, she will send him on a one-way trip to the NeverNever.
    Assuming she fought through the Mind-Whammy, Probe Blasts, the Love Elixir, and the Nam Mac Feegle, Vlad will have had time to set himself up. I don't think she'll be up to bamfing 4 Ghost Kaiju and their friends to the NeverNever, where Doom, Surprise, Gogo, or Rob can retrieve them.

Surprise will find herself surprised by a tag-team attack by Harry and Thomas. With the book of Vishanti and the sword of Kamuu they will counter her magic. High-speed, creative attacks will counter any adaptive power and take her down. She shouldn’t be able to handle the two brothers at the same time. Bob will lend defensive support as needed, like he did in Chichén Itzá.
    Surprise is no slouch here, so she's bound to get off her thought-spell for Elixir. She also isn't using Darkhold magics so the Vishanti book won't be as useful - besides anything Offensive will be counter-cast back at him automatically and she evades damaging magic.

After reading up on the Torc I'm pretty sure Thomas will be immune to the Love Spring move, as it gives magic resistance as well as no way for the elixir to touch his skin. The lust of everyone around him 'summoning the stork' on the other hand will be a distraction, and weaken his focus at a time when he needs to fight off a mind-assault and dodge Superman KOing Mobius-blasts. Harry and Bob are pretty much out of it here though.

Ikaris will over in at high speed and attack Gogo, using his disintegration rays and blasts to take out the creature before it can do anything. If that is not enough, Glorious and/or Daniel will join him.
    Ikaris is at the lower end of the Telepathy Pool, so I don't see him getting this far amongst the varied assaults.

Kenshiro will face off against Justine (initially), who will sneak up to him from behind a veil (Thanks to Molly), then reveal her self once close enough for him to see her. She will use her powers to avoid any attempt by him to attack her, and she will use her Love Aura to enthrall him. Once enthralled she will turn him against his team mates. If she experiences any trouble, Thomas will join her to make short work of him.
    Doom's illusion here prevents the Jasmine trick, veil or no. Otherwise it's how she avoids all the various attacks flying around.

Act Two:

Once Harry is finished taking out Surprise, he will send Bob out to Possess Anguirus, as he did Sue, and turn the monster onto whoever is left of the opposing team.

Once free to do so, Daniel X will shapeshift into Godzilla and use his powers to recreate the other monsters who will then all join in with Bob/Anguirus in stomping Team Dalak. As Godzilla, Daniel will still retain his powers from the Sun Amulet which will let him breath Nova Fire Blasts on the opposing team.

Molly will, for old time sake, through in a 'One Woman Rave' attack to disorientate and blind the opposing team.
    I don't think it will get this far, but Vlad-Zilla vs Sun-Zilla is a great mental picture.

If Team Dalak begins in one place, in or around the Impala, then that just makes them all sitting ducks. With the combined ‘Hexus’ from Harry, Molly and Glorious the Mobius/Impala machine will begin short out quickly. This followed up by cosmic, elemental and Nova blasts will destroy it and all inside. Once taken out, those inside will be left vulnerable to attack.

If Team Dalak manages to escape before Team Tami/Dresden can attack, Molly, Harry and Thomas via the Torc can see them using the Sight where ever they turn up.

If Team Dalak gives off a psychic attack, those shielded from it like Molly, Thomas using the Torc and Daniel will launch an attack to disrupt the psychic attacks and open the way for others to attack.

Anyone who survives will be tossed into the NeverNever to be the ‘Guests’ of the Winter Court [if they are lucky].
    My team doesn't hide, and starts all protected by the Impala's shields. It's Doom-tech now and thus MagiTech so it's not going to be overloaded by magical energies even if it wasn't shielding against magic. On top of that, half my team can return from the dump and retrieve the rest.

G'night everybody!

Still working out a point-by-point defense, I'll start with a few comments.

1. Much of this will depend on speed, including reaction speed. With GG, Daniel and Ikaris all flying at high speed, and Molly teleporting, they will get to Dalak's team before most can react.
    2. The Mobius Impala's shields do not defend against light and sound attacks. And in order to use their powers, those inside the shield need to be able to think. They won't be given the chance to do so if they are attacked with blasts of light and sound. The destruction will be enough to shut down the Mobius Imapala and leave the others unshielded.
    3. For the most part, my team will be concealed under veils, invisible and undetectable. You can't attack what you can't find.
    4. Molly has the Norn Stones which have been shown to grant incredible power boosts. With her powers already amplified, countering Prof. X and the others, even if only for a brief time, should be doable.
    5. The Book of Vishanti and the Sword of Kamui should both be powerful enough to counter any love-spring water, Justine should be protected against it, GG, Daniel and Ikaris will never step foot on the land, and Molly can levitate above the ground just like Mab and Lea have done many times, she won't be affected by it either.

Still working out a point-by-point defense, I'll start with a few comments.

1. Much of this will depend on speed, including reaction speed. With GG, Daniel and Ikaris all flying at high speed, and Molly teleporting, they will get to Dalak's team before most can react.
    2. The Mobius Impala's shields do not defend against light and sound attacks. And in order to use their powers, those inside the shield need to be able to think. They won't be given the chance to do so if they are attacked with blasts of light and sound. The destruction will be enough to shut down the Mobius Imapala and leave the others unshielded.
    3. For the most part, my team will be concealed under veils, invisible and undetectable. You can't attack what you can't find.
    4. Molly has the Norn Stones which have been shown to grant incredible power boosts. With her powers already amplified, countering Prof. X and the others, even if only for a brief time, should be doable.
    5. The Book of Vishanti and the Sword of Kamui should both be powerful enough to counter any love-spring water, Justine should be protected against it, GG, Daniel and Ikaris will never step foot on the land, and Molly can levitate above the ground just like Mab and Lea have done many times, she won't be affected by it either.
    If you want to bring Speed into this, the Professor has the base speed of Superman with his thought-speed amplified by the Thinking Cap. He also has the Norma Ray powers, which I'll quote myself going into below:

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    The General didn't get time to show anything other than some way-amped TK and more body modification than I think Big Giant Head will have as his brain is able to hold much more psychic power per square inch. However the mooks had the PreCog (as well as instant edit costume change) after being exposed about 7 seconds, and Launchpad got longer than the General that according to FOWL's machinery (11 seconds at least - starting 3:50ish), as he was only exposed for 9-10 seconds (20:31ish). That tells me that the Better the mind is, the stronger the Norma Ray's effect is, as opposed to Launchpad's empty mind having any effect.

However, as he's the one with the most feats . . . Launchpad displayed not only PreCog but Ranged Multi-target Pyro/Cryokinesis, Multi-Target TK capable of fine-lifting multiple objects (Putting a burger together while lifting a House, a kid, and a Fridge) and capable of sending folks into space and back in a few seconds, TK-Flight, Reconstituting a Norma-Exploded Lizard, and finally a blast of TK energy. Note that most of this was subconscious.

As for PreCog lets see what Launchpad foresaw:

-a Fire engine 7 seconds before it could be heard
    -Gosslyn in time to stop her breaking a lamp
    -a phone call early enough to say so before it rang
    -the Muddlefoots coming over early enough to walk over and open the door for them
    -the theft of the Norma Ray before the villains even arrived there
    -The Death of Darkwing Duck long before he ultimately prevented it
    -Being attacked early enough to comment on it
    -Lackey's head injury and nearly instant Space-Trip seconds beforehand (Predicting his own ability's effects beforehand)
    Now I've gone on about and posted scans about Gogo/Kenshiro's Karate Kid speeds, shown Surprise's Armband speed boost in my team description, and also posted several videos showing how Borg think faster when connected to machines.

Doom, Surprise, Gogo, and Xavier are all boosted by the Thinking Cap which I will get scans for as soon as I can find the DVD Backup I made years ago and go through it, but it allowed the Thinker (Normal Human) to mess with Flash minds and affect Power Girl before she even got in the room with him from what I remember.

If any of these people is to be distracted from their first moves (All thought actions) by the attacks of Glorious/Daniel/Harry/Thomas/Ikaris, then they have to locate target and attack all before my team can think.

As for the rest:

Surprise isn't targeting anyone with her Talent and isn't using Black Magic so why would Harry/Thomas be able to stop AoE magic that affects everyone but Thomas whether they fly or not?

Molly even with the Winter & Norn boosts won't have the oomph to shut down 2 Xavier+ Telepaths, especially when being assaulted by one with their superior speed.

The Mobius Chair's Scanners have been merged with Borg and Doom's technology - They can also see through The Source trying to hide it's manipulations before that. It will also be firing blasts that can KO Superman on top of the Assimilation factor.

Well, the scanners should not be able to detect my entire team until they are on top of Team Dalak. And the Norn Stones have been shown to amplify powers considerably. In the right hands, like Molly's, they can create an enormous power boost. Enough to counter all the psi-attacks thrown at my team.

So long as your team is Turtled behind a single defensive shield, once the source of that shield is taken out, they will be on their own.

Oh, if Vlad possess one monster, my team will have several. The Mobius Impala will be smashed underfoot aftger it's technology is rendered mute, along with those inside it.

Well, the scanners should not be able to detect my entire team until they are on top of Team Dalak. And the Norn Stones have been shown to amplify powers considerably. In the right hands, like Molly's, they can create an enormous power boost. Enough to counter all the psi-attacks thrown at my team.

So long as your team is Turtled behind a single defensive shield, once the source of that shield is taken out, they will be on their own.

Oh, if Vlad possess one monster, my team will have several. The Mobius Impala will be smashed underfoot aftger it's technology is rendered mute, along with those inside it.
    I've shown scans where the Mobius scanners scanned the entire universe, and instantly scanned an entire planet as well as instantly finding Orion on Earth from that same world between one thought and the next. It's also capable of working with Magic since Doom's Armor and other technology does all the time and has been assimilated.

Vlad actually clones enough to have each Kaiju overshadowed with 2 more clones to assist each one (Including himself in Godzilla). It's going to be 12 on 4, with Vlad-Clones capable of KOing Kaiju considering his strength boosts and ghostly ability to temporarily buff strength (A glow forms around him/punches).

As for Molly, I can't really say anything I haven't already said - I don't think she can shut down minds of this magnitude.