Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

This new hand dryer I've been seeing places. You always bang your hands on them, which gives you germs and defeats the purpose of washing your hands. What was wrong with the old automatic dryers?
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

I don't 'always' do any such thing, but I can see how it might be a problem with motor control issues, I guess?

Twitter.

I really don't see the point of Twitter. You're allowed brief messages with a character limit where you say something with little or no context. It's not really good for anything other than presenting clickbait headlines for clickbait articles.

But yet, celebrities use it all the time, and frequently end up embarrassing themselves through poorly-worded or poorly thought-out or impulsive statements.

Give me a good forum (such as this one) or Facebook instead of Twitter any day. I honestly don't see the appeal. Especially since I'm a pretty verbose person, and I like to say as much as I want to in one message without any character limit.

So-called "disposable" plastic items.
    There is really no such thing.

You have to recycle that ****!
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post

This new hand dryer I've been seeing places. You always bang your hands on them, which gives you germs and defeats the purpose of washing your hands. What was wrong with the old automatic dryers?
    They used a lot more energy and tended to burn your hands. They also took longer to dry your hands, and the air pressure pointed at the floor of the toilet room would blow bacteria all over the place.
    Creating air pressure uses a lot less energy than creating heat. And I don't think I have ever gotten into physical contact with an Air Blade. I do have rather slim hands (not small like Trump's, just thin). My main complaint here is the noise they make. They do seem to be much louder than the old kind. But they are still an improvement on many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post

My job uses these, along with automated liquid soap dispensers. It's the latter which are always malfunctioning. The airblades rarely do.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Twitter.
    I agree.

The Dyson hand driers are great though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    So-called "disposable" plastic items.
    There is really no such thing.

You have to recycle that ****!
    It's disposable...It just takes a very long time

But yeah the Cotton Gin.