Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    The thing I don't get is why it has to be. I'm sure people will put two and two together when they see her tending to and talking to plants.

If it were up to me though, she wouldn't even be in this show.

I think the creators (or maybe producers) don't have faith in a Batman-less Gotham story, so they're doing everything they can to keep the Batman mythos in play rather than focusing on the city of Gotham.

Also, I wonder if Cobblepot will still come from a wealthy family.
    Oh, that's exactly why they're doing it.

I wonder how grounded they will be, or if they plan to run with some of the more fantastical elements of the Batman mythos.
    Life is but a dream

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    I wonder how grounded they will be, or if they plan to run with some of the more fantastical elements of the Batman mythos.
    Could be like Arrow, in which it was no powers for the whole First Season and a fair bit of Two, then moving onto more powers
    and stuff, with Barry, Slade, Roy, Isobel, to some degree.

Have a mostly grounded and down to earth - as much as possible in a world where a man dresses like a Bat to fight crime, or there's someone who keeps going after women named Alice, matching the Wonderland stories - show, then move on to highlighting more fantastical elements, as you say.

Go further with Ivys' abilities, or skills, have whispers of a larger than normal crocodile moving about in the Gotham sewers.

A room gets particularly cold, when Victor Fries is in it...

A few ways to set those sort of things up, if they might want to go further with them down the road, if it gets renewed and all that.

Mister Freeze might be a bit unlikely now, but apparently producer Danny Cannon wants to use him, so who knows?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

You don't have to have Victor Fries as Mr Freeze to make Victor Fries work. He's a often cold, fairly emotionless scientist with immense gifts and could develop a romantic attachment to Nora over the course of a season or two, leading to her tragic condition by the show's end and - possibly - his eventual transformation.