Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Future Quest, #1

When the adventurous and inquisitive Jonny Quest and his adoptive brother Hadji make a startling discovery in the swamplands of Florida, they are pulled into an epic struggle between the Space Rangers and a dangerous villain who threatens the galaxy. Now it's up to the combined forces of Team Quest, Inter-Nation Security, Space Ghost, and a host of Hanna-Barbera's greatest action heroes to stop him and save their universe!
    Don't miss the start of this new, monthly series that features character designs by comics superstar Darwyn Cooke and kicks off with an extra-sized story and a wraparound cover!

Full article here.

Spectacular Member

What is Steve Rude doing on this project? Drawing a back-up or something?

Can't wait for this
    Vote Blackjack in Hasbro's Fan Choice Contest
    http://pulse.hasbro.com/news/article...an_vote_survey

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

The wait is almost over. Can't wait to read this!
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Always Rakzo

Saw this last weekend. Certainly the most promising title this week.

Spectacular Member 100010959493281's Avatar

I was a little disappointed that this wasn't going to be just a Jonny Quest book, but after seeing this preview I'm kinda liking it. I just may get this on Wednesday.

And Warner Bros. definitely needs to do an animated adaption of this... just because it looks cool.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by 100010959493281 View Post
    I was a little disappointed that this wasn't going to be just a Jonny Quest book, but after seeing this preview I'm kinda liking it. I just may get this on Wednesday.

And Warner Bros. definitely needs to do an animated adaption of this... just because it looks cool.
    Not with Spare Part Girl in the Impossibles please!!!!!!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Saw this last weekend. Certainly the most promising title this week.
    Not for us Impossibles fans.

I have not a clue who like half those characters are on the cover (I know Johnny Quest, and I know Space Ghost and Birdman but well, not THOSE versions...) but i'm still super excited for this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    I have not a clue who like half those characters are on the cover (I know Johnny Quest, and I know Space Ghost and Birdman but well, not THOSE versions...) but i'm still super excited for this book.
    This post may be useful -
    http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post2014826
    Last edited by Güicho; 05-16-2016 at 01:41 PM.

All-New Member

I used to watch a couple of these shows and enjoyed them quite a bit, especially The Herculoids. I'm glad to see they will be a part of the series. As far as the series goes as a whole, it's crazy how they are mashing so many properties into one series. Then again, based on the preview alone, it seems like it works. I'm actually pretty excited for this. The art and character designs look great and it'll be fun to see what kind of trouble Johnny Quest and Hadji get themselves into this time, or at least what kind of trouble they end up getting embroiled into.

Spectacular Member

One of the most exciting things for me about this is that The Galaxy Trio might actually interact with Space Ghost and Birdman.

In the past few weeks I purchased all the Hanna-Barbera Super-Hero dvds so that I could remember the old toons before the comic came out and now I cannot wait to get the first issue from comixology. To me being a customizer this looks to open up a HUGE field of custom figures for all type of lines.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I can't wait for this book. I've been really looking forward to it and the preview just made me more excited for it.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

So excited for and can not wait to get it!