Default Latest Find - Classic comics in any format, out-of-print collected editions, etc.

I was looking for a thread about this, and couldn't find one that was broad enough for my purposes. If there's a better one, please let me know.

This is a place to share older comics you just picked up, regardless of whether it's an out-of-print collected edition, or a floppy, or a magazine or anything. Anything that isn't brand new. Perhaps you've been hunting for it in stores or online for years, or you stumbled upon it in a longbox at a con. Share your haul!

I just attended Ottawa Comic-Con, and managed to fill one hole and make a couple more

-Starjammers (1995) 1-4 (had trouble finding this, but picked it up for $10 for all four issues. This was the last piece to my Excalibur by Warren Ellis run).
    -Nightcrawler (1985) 2-4 (#1 was there, but a bit too expensive).
    -Kitty Pryde: Agent of SHIELD 1-3
    -Kitty Pryde: Shadow and Flame 1-3 and 5 (couldn't find #4, but I'm sure I can get it for $2-3 somewhere)
    -Uncanny X-Men -1 and X-Men -1 (if I like these, I'm going to try to find more -1s)
    -X-Men Unlimited 18, 33, and 36 (I love this series, and have been slowly picking them up, one or two at a time, at cons and shows and whatever)
    -Star Wars: Dark Empire Handbook (I have the Dark Empire trilogy in two TPBs, but they were missing the Handbook)
    -New Warriors Annual 1 and X-Force Annual 1 (these were issues I was missing in the Kings of Pain and Shattershot annual crossovers)
    -Ms. Marvel (the Carol Danvers series from 2006) Volumes 6 and 7

I was tempted to pick up Marvel Graphic Novel "Emperor Doom", but it was like $20 and I didn't want it that badly.

So does anyone else want to talk about their recent awesome finds, regardless of format?

Incredible Member

Found a bunch of Batman/Detective Comics & Flash annuals for cheap at a store I dont go to very often, will have to go there again soon :-)

Also grabbed a second hand copy of "The Life Story of the Flash" and "Gotham Central vol 1 & 2" at my LCS for a good price