Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Deathstroke Rebirth #1
    Deathstroke #1
    Suicide Squad Rebirth #1
    Suicide Squad #1
    Titans #2

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    -DC rebirth has to do with an intergalactic timeline stealing demon? That's what I'm guessing since the first issue solicitation said that this series was heavily involved in the Rebirth one-shot and the preview catalogue did show hourglasses.
    Yeah, I thought it was interesting they gave that away in the solicit. I've been hoping so badly it would be Time Trapper so that the Legion would be involved. But he's not a demon as far as we know. I don't think Trigon has ever been shown to be that powerful.

*Edit - actually it seems that he has been shown manipulating and conquering dimensions
    Last edited by AlexanderLuthor; 05-16-2016 at 07:45 PM.

- Mail Subscribe: Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Justice League, Superman, Wonder Woman
    - Trades: Flash by Waid
    - Trade Wait: All-Star Batman, DK3, Suicide Squad, Clean Room (6.8k w/ #6), Future Quest, Scooby Apocalypse

Not Getting Any Younger Kikaider's Avatar

Happy Giffen is getting a few titles to write. The guy really deserves it and does great work.
    Legends of Tomorrow, Batman Beyond, Scooby Apocalypse, Future Quest, and jumping off the Flash.

All-Star Batman #1
    Blue Beetle: Rebirth #1
    Batgirl #2
    Batgirl and the BOP #1
    Deathstoke (x2)
    Harley Quinn (x2)
    The Hellblazer #1
    Supergirl: Rebirth #1
    Suicide Squad (x2)
    Aquaman (x2)
    Batman (x2)
    Tec (x2)
    The Flash (x2)
    Green Lanterns (x2)
    Hal Jordan and (x2)
    Justice League (x2)
    Nightwing (x2)
    Titans #2
    Wonder Woman (x2)
    Hard Traveling Heroz #1
    DK3 #6
    Harley's Little Black Book #5
    Gotham Academy An #1
    Scooby, Flintstones, Future
    The Legend of Wonder Woman #9
    Astro City #38
    Art Ops #11
    Clean Room #11
    Lucifer #9
    The Sheriff of Babylon #9

Maybe
    The Art of DC Bombshells
    Suicide Squand: War Crimes Special

Another one I'm sort of excited for is the continuation of the Squad Most Wanted mini. I was really, really surprised with Deadshot/Katana, and if they can keep that quality up, it's gonna be good.

Nuperman is dead, all hail the Superdad! August looks very good. And very expensive...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    -DC rebirth has to do with an intergalactic timeline stealing demon? That's what I'm guessing since the first issue solicitation said that this series was heavily involved in the Rebirth one-shot and the preview catalogue did show hourglasses.
    All I have to say is that if this is Trigon, I will be so happy. Its about time that guy was given higher profile in the DCU. He's a villain with such potential, but I feel that DC sidelines him and forgets he's there. So, he's basically only remembered for one story.

-Kryptonian Werewolf?!?
    And it sounds amazing. I love Orlando.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Sad to see a new writer on HELLBLAZER, hope to see Ted Kord again but
    tradewaiting on everything except WWoman, ASBatman and Batman

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Definitely:
    BATGIRL AND THE BIRDS OF PREY #1 - I don't know if the mentioned it before, but Oracle being Barbara's name is interesting to me. Buuut, if she's as competent as she used to be, then it doesn't make sense that she;s not still that competent AND it makes her... I dunno, just TOO good at everything.
    SUICIDE SQUAD: REBIRTH #1 - Gonna give it a go. Why not, at least it'll LOOK pretty.
    SUICIDE SQUAD #1 - Was Deadshot opening his mask just to assuage concerns of a race lift? I mean, I'm glad, but was that the reason?
    AQUAMAN #4 - Eeehhhh... do we need CONSTANT tension between Atlantis and the surface? No
    AQUAMAN #5 - HAHAHAHA!!! So Aquaman must find Nemo? C'mon, Abnett...
    BATMAN #4
    BATMAN #5 - Genuinely wodnering if King can add a memorable new rogue to Batman's gallery. IF Gotham and/or Gotham Girl survive, that is.
    DETECTIVE COMICS #938
    DETECTIVE COMICS #939 - Giving this one arc per character I like. So three arcs (CAss, Steph and Kate)... but after that, I am dropping it if it sucks. I refuse to be like those people who support RHatO even though they admit it sucks. These three ladies deserve better than that. Also... Arkham Knight suits?
    NIGHTWING #2 - Raptor? Boo, instantly dislike him for not being Midnighter or either of the Owlmen. Buuut, interested in how Dick working under the Parliament of Owls (not Court anymore? Did something happen there that I haven't read or is it new?), but I feel we got enough of Dick working in an organisation when he's at odds with their methods and goals in Grayson.
    NIGHTWING #3
    TITANS #2 - WHY WOULD YOU BRING BRETT BOOTH ONTO A TITANS COMIC?! DO YOU WANT TO GIVE PEOPLE PTSD FLASHBACKS TO LOBDELL'S RUN?! Seriously, Donna outright looks like a recoloured Cassie!
    WONDER WOMAN #4
    WONDER WOMAN #5 - I'm interested to know if "Year One" and "The Lies" will somehow read better as an ongoing comic. Like, I dunno, a big reveal in #3 and then #4 shows us how Diana knows that person from the "Year One" story.
    SUICIDE SQUAD: WAR CRIMES SPECIAL #1 - Ostrander? Hope he also aged well.
    THE FLASH BY FRANCIS MANAPUL AND BRIAN BUCCELLATO OMNIBUS HC - Holy crap a modern DC omnibus NOT by Geoff Johns! I thought this run was good at best and average at worst, but it had beautiful art.
    THE FLASH BY MARK WAID BOOK ONE TP - This was known for a while but it's good to see in a solicitation. Especially the "Book One" bit
    JSA: THE GOLDEN AGE DELUXE EDITION HC - Never read this before and it's JSA and by Robinson, so why not?
    SUPERMAN: AMERICAN ALIEN HC
    SUICIDE SQUAD MOST WANTED: KATANA TP - There she is! I like the series and I like re-reading Suicide Squad stores from tiem to time. Plus, Deadshot would look lonely without it.

Maybe:
    ALL-STAR BATMAN #1 - Kinda over Snyder and could probs just follow this in trade.
    BLUE BEETLE: REBIRTH #1 - I like Jaime, but his Pre-New 52 version.
    BATGIRL #2 - Eeehhh... wanted to give this series an arc at least, but premise is already a turn off
    DEATHSTROKE: REBIRTH #1 - It's Priest, so I'll give it a go just to see if he's aged well since his Black Panther run... but I give next to no fucks about Deathstroke
    DEATHSTROKE #1
    SUPERGIRL: REBIRTH #1 - Not sure about following a Super series in fear of crossovers. But Orlando's Midnighter was apparently good, so...
    SUPERWOMAN #1 - ^ Jimenez's art is pretty, but premise not really doing anything for me. Also, is that Matrix Supergirl or Prism? Or just a random electric red Supergirl? Lois' outfit is okay, but like Clark's one, a bit too much blue.
    THE FLASH #4 - So what... Spider-Island? Still iffy on this new Flash run. Refuse to read Barry if the series is mediocre. Also, art is... eh. Like, it's a less refined Camuncoli with Sciver's crazy energy flowing everywhere, but not as good. Also, Barry's chin strap somehow looks even worse here.
    THE FLASH #5 - OH, so Wally's not Kid Flash in this arc... okay, minus 99% of my interest then.
    GREEN LANTERNS #4
    GREEN LANTERNS #5
    HAL JORDAN AND THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS #2
    HAL JORDAN AND THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS #3 - He's not here, so I'm getting a bad feeling about Kyle in Omega Men...
    SUICIDE SQUAD MOST WANTED: EL DIABLO AND BOOMERANG #1 - So... this is just a thing now? Give Squad members a random mini? I mean, at least Deadshot and Katana have decent followings. I guess Captain Boomerang (please tell me they aren't removing the "Captain"... because they literally didn't refer to him as Captain Boomerang once in this solicitation, but it's part of his charm so please don't try to make him an ultra serious character; he throws fucking boomerangs) kinda does as well I guess, but El Diablo? Eh, whatever.
    AQUAMAN: A CELEBRATION OF 75 YEARS HC - Really? The mutton chops look that NOBODY used outside of its opening arc? THAT'S the cover you're using? Not one of Ivan Reis? Ugh...
    THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS COLLECTOR’S EDITION BOX SET - Looks awesome and isn;t that expensive all things considered. If I have the money, why not?
    WATCHMEN COLLECTOR’S EDITION BOX SET - Okay, fine. I'm a sucker for this Coillector's Edition Box Set thing DC's pushing... so long as they're actually quality. We'll see with TDKR I guess.

DC DESIGNER SERIES: WONDER WOMAN BY ADAM HUGHES STATUE - Dude. Dude... awesome. I have never read a wonder Woman comic beyond lightly reading Azzarello's and finishign Earth One, but even I know that pose is fucking iconic. and with reason. Just so good. Might get this just so I have a Wondie statue

So yeah... probs picking up way too much, so the maybes are EXTRA maybe this month.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Sooo Superman line....yeah...

So for me
    Red Hood & The Outlaws
    The Flash
    Nightwing
    New Super-Man
    Teen Titans
    Scooby Doo
    Flintstones

Yeah kind of bummed that TT will end. I liked it unlike majority here.

- I'll get All-Star Batman cuz Two-Face
    - BATGIRL AND THE BIRDS OF PREY cuz Helena B
    - Deathstroke and his Rebirth seems really good, definitely getting that
    - I'll try out Detective Comics
    - Sticking with Nightwing and Titans no matter what

That's it for me, rest will depend on what I feel like in the comicbook store though I'm not getting anything with harley quinn in it.

To buy:

-ALL-STAR BATMAN yes, Snyder
    -DEATHSTROKE my favorite murderer
    -SUPERWOMAN My replace to Superman and the comic looks good.
    -SUICIDE SQUAD Great Team
    -AQUAMAN I am interested in this Saga
    -BATMAN and DETECTIVE COMICS Batman, and Batman&Batwoman team
    -GREEN LANTERNS and HAL GL. The rookies, red lanterns, hal jordan, sinestro
    -FLASH news runners
    -NIGHTWING Parliament of Owls.. Nightwing here.
    -JLA and ANNUAL The final month of Superman
    -GOTHAM ACADEMY The return of the academy
    -LEGENDS OF TOMORROW. Sugar and Spike

Doubt:

TITANS I'm new with them, I see the first chapter before ..
    WONDER WOMAN Steve....Damn you
    NEW SUPERMAN chinese trinity... eh... a strange batman..
    BATGIRL AND BIRDS OF PREY.. I must wait and see to decide
    RED HOOD.. I must wait and decide

OTHERS(now negative):

HARLEY LITTLE BOOK Superdad.. you are here? NO.. superman were to appear here.. NOT HIM.
    BATMAN BEYOND.. No terry yet?
    TEEN TITANS.. They are not yet the new teen titans?
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-17-2016 at 05:35 AM.

Batman
    Detective Comics
    All-Star Batman
    Dark Knight III(Regular and Hardcover)
    Gotham Academy Annual

Definitely:
    Wonder Woman - It just looks wonderful so far and not only because of the great artists.
    Green Lanterns - I like both characters and I guess it needs all the love it can get.
    Deathstroke - Christopher Priest might actually write a Deathstroke that's not a psychotic maniac but also not just another Anti-hero, the premise also reminds me of Batwing which is good.
    Nightwing - It's a given.
    Suicide Squad - War Games - Just for the cover. Amanda finally looks like The Wall again.

Good Chance:
    Titans - Now that Bumblebee is in it I kind of want it.
    Birds of Prey - For Helena and Dinah but perhaps I will jump on it later. The first arc could become too Batgirl heavy for me.
    New Super-Man - Was really looking forward to this but that now... eh... to instantly bring in a Justice League and then Batman looks so generic...