Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "Civil War II" Goes Galactic in Marvel's August 2016 Solicitations

"The Fallen," "The Accused" and "Ulysses" debut as "Civil War II" delivers a game-changer plus tons more in Marvel's August releases.

Full article here.

So Civil War II will feature cameos of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy?

ANADA#13, Ms. Marvel #10, and Spider-Man #7 for me.

Excited to see Pym and Janet in Uncanny Avengers. Hopefully they'll play a part in Civil War 2 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Excited to see Pym and Janet in Uncanny Avengers. Hopefully they'll play a part in Civil War 2 as well.
    With them in Uncanny and Nadia in ANADA, really a lot of Pym stuff happening lately.

BANNED

I don't see Contest of Champions on that list, praying it hasn't been stealth-cancelled.

Not much to get excited about here for me, seeing as almost everything I pull is being forced to tie in to CW2. Looking forward to Black Panther and all of the X-titles spinning out of Apocalypse Wars though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    With them in Uncanny and Nadia in ANADA, really a lot of Pym stuff happening lately.
    Both Jan and Hank deserve more recent stories involving them. This is a start

looks like august is going to be make it or break it for several of my titles, and at least one is getting dropped.
    Uncanny avengers is on the fence, and the outcome of the Cable/cap clash will determine my future with the title. That being said, I'm probably going to skip #12. Web warriors is also hanging by a spider's thread, and I think I'm dropping extraordinary Xmen. If contest of champions is gone, too, so be it.

Incredible Member

Just dropping in to say I'll buy the Star Wars stuff.

Okay seriously, where is Miracleman???

The shrinking of my Marvel list continues...

Moon Knight #5 ( the only book I'm excited about )

Guardians of the Galaxy #11
    Rocket Raccoon and Groot #8
    Drax #10

Really wish they woulda cancelled Rocket/Groot and Drax instead of the Guardians of Infinity book and Star-Lord.

My wallet is crying again.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

2 Annuals for my 4 books means Marvel will be getting more of my money that month. But still not interested in adding to my pull list.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

This looks just as dismal as the DC solicits.

Niffleheim

Ulysses's powers are revealed in issue #5 of 7? Ultimate End all over again.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    I don't see Contest of Champions on that list, praying it hasn't been stealth-cancelled.

Not much to get excited about here for me, seeing as almost everything I pull is being forced to tie in to CW2. Looking forward to Black Panther and all of the X-titles spinning out of Apocalypse Wars though.
    Oh man I didn't even notice that CoC was missing, that stinks because Ewing has been killing it on that series with bringing all the alternate and lost heroes into this series. I mean we just got Nighttrasher and Ares back.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.