Incredible Member

Default Composite Live Action Spider-Man runs a gauntlet

Composite Movie Spider-Man takes on the following threats one at a time, with a ten minute breather between bouts.

Composite Spider-Man vs Composite Live Action Batman. Fight takes place somewhere in Gotham City. Batman has twenty-four hours of prep time(Though he is NOT willing to kill like Batfleck or Michael Keaton Batman)

Composite Spider-Man vs Ant-Man

Composite Spider-Man vs MCU team of Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Bucky, and Black Panther.

Composite Spider-Man vs MCU Hulk

Composite Spider-Man vs MCU Iron Man

Composite Spider-Man vs MCU Thor. This time, Spidey is the one with twenty-four hours of prep time.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

I would say that he's out at Batman. "Give up and go home, and I'll set your aunt up for life."
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post
    Composite Spider-Man vs Ant-Man
    I think he loses here. Comic Ant Man has more feats than the MCU version.

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    Hah...I didn't even notice that. 616 Ant-Man would absolutely wreck in that fight.

But still, even with bloodlust on by default - which I admittedly forgot about - I don't think he makes it past Batman, who would use the Batwing to stay well out of range and then likely some type of specially prepared knockout gas to put Peter down for the count.

Incredible Member

Damn it, HYDRA.

This is composite Live Action Spiderman. Which means he has the speed and strength feats of the other movie Spidermen as well. So he outright blitzes Ant Man with ease and stomps him with vastly superior strength.

He is going to have a hard time hurting Hulk. But Hulk is going to be basically a statue to him...But I'd imagine Spidey could make this Hulk at least feel his hits. So Either Spidey eventually knocks him out, or Hulk eventually grabs Spidey and rips him apart. Could go either way.

He might be able to beat Iron Man. But I don't know. He is a lot faster, and might be able to take his suit apart....maybe. Not sure on this one. If tony used the Hulk Buster? Then I don't see Spidey hurting him while Tony just needs to grab him once(which won't be easy but Spidey isn't really hurting him either). And Tony with the Hulkbuster did pretty much dominate the fight with the Hulk for the most part. So with the Hulkbuster; I'd give it to Tony. With his normal suit? Spidey might be able to pull off a win if he gets a hold of him. But if Tony gets high enough? Then Spidey is going to be in trouble.

Thor? Well Thor has tanked a lot....but Maguire Spiderman did stop a train....I imagine he could make Thor feal something, and outright blitz him. But Thor has wide AOE attacks that would wreck Spideys day. Without the hammer; I'd say Spidey could pull out a win eventually. With the hammer? Hes toast.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    This is composite Live Action Spiderman. Which means he has the speed and strength feats of the other movie Spidermen as well. So he outright blitzes Ant Man with ease and stomps him with vastly superior strength.
    He has to make it to that round first. Which I really don't think he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    He has to make it to that round first. Which I really don't think he does.
    Based on what? He is stupidly faster than anyone here and is stronger than anyone who isn't Thor or the Hulk.

He easily makes it to the final 3.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Since this is composite live action (yes I know the text in the OP post gives more details and says "movie live action" but just go with it), I've been trying to figure out what the Nicholas Hammond Spider-Man might contribute to this. What I've go so far is

"

"
    Power with Girl is better.

Based on what?
    Based on the fact that it's Batman with 24 hours or preptime and, presumably, access to the Batwing since the match is "somewhere in Gotham City" rather than the Arena.

I mean, obviously in a straight up 1v1 fight Batman gets hosed unless he's able to rig up a dead-man's switch on an AoE trap or something, but still. Most any Batman given preptime will never, EVER be a straight-up fair fight.
    Last edited by Primetime Harder; 05-18-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Based on the fact that it's Batman with 24 hours or preptime and, presumably, access to the Batwing since the match is "somewhere in Gotham City" rather than the Arena.

I mean, obviously in a straight up 1v1 fight Batman gets hosed unless he's able to rig up a dead-man's switch on an AoE trap or something, but still. Most any Batman given preptime will never, EVER be a straight-up fair fight.
    Except a composite live action batman doesn't have the prep feats to say he could take it to Spidey. Best he can do is wear Batflecks big suit. But even then he has a problem since all Spidey has to do is punch him in the face. And he is easily fast enough to do so before Bats can do much of anything. Prep is nice and all, but this isn't Comic Batman here.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Except a composite live action batman doesn't have the prep feats to say he could take it to Spidey. Best he can do is wear Batflecks big suit. But even then he has a problem since all Spidey has to do is punch him in the face. And he is easily fast enough to do so before Bats can do much of anything. Prep is nice and all, but this isn't Comic Batman here.
    The Tumbler + Batplane + armoured suit inside will wreck Spidey's day

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    The Tumbler + Batplane + armoured suit inside will wreck Spidey's day
    Are the windows capable of withstanding Spideys punches? And if so; based on what? And can Batman remote pilot one of those things or something? And if he starts in his plane then sure, provided he doesn't go close to him(which I doubt he will).
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Are the windows capable of withstanding Spideys punches? And if so; based on what? And can Batman remote pilot one of those things or something? And if he starts in his plane then sure, provided he doesn't go close to him(which I doubt he will).
    The Tumbler took a bazooka without killing Batman inside so I'd say it can withstand SpiderMan . Yes he can remote pilot the Batplane from BVS at least

Now Spiderman can probably simply lift and throw the tumbler or the BvS Batmobile but I doubt he can throw with enough force to hurt either . Wreck the targeting systems maybe

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    The Tumbler took a bazooka without killing Batman inside so I'd say it can withstand SpiderMan . Yes he can remote pilot the Batplane from BVS at least

Now Spiderman can probably simply lift and throw the tumbler or the BvS Batmobile but I doubt he can throw with enough force to hurt either . Wreck the targeting systems maybe
    Nothing stopping him from flipping the Tumbler onto it's back. Kinda useless then. It's theBat plane that is the problem.

And the armour took a hit from the Bazooka. I am asking about the windows, which; if Spidey can break; is going to be a serious problem for Bats.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral