Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Stoked to try Black Monday Murders, for sure.

Image:
    - Pull (13): Black Monday Murders, Kill or Be Killed, Autumnlands, Descender, East of West (18.5k w/ #24, price increase w/ #27), Lazarus (13.4k w/ #21, price increase w/ #22), Manifest Destiny, Nailbiter, Outcast, Paper Girls, Saga, Thief of Thieves, Walking Dead
    - Trades (1): Fix
    - Trade Wait (16): Demonic, Lake of Fire, Beauty (10.6k w/ #6, price increase w/ #7), Black Road, Black Science (13.1k w/ #21, price increase w/ #22), Discipline, Drifter (5k w/ #9), Horizon, Hunt, Jupiter's Legacy, Midnight of the Soul, Ringside (<4.2k with #5), Sex (<4.7k w/ #26, price increase w/ #29), She Wolf, Sons of the Devil (6.9k w/ #5, 4.6k w/ #6 new arc & price increase), Tokyo Ghost (finale)
    - Skip Month (6): Bitch Planet, Black Magick (hiatus until Apr 2017), Invisible Republic (5.1k w/ #9), Ody-C (6.7k w/ #10), Shutter (<3.8k w/ #19)
    - Skip Month & Trade Wait (6): Goddamned, Low, Monstress, Sex Criminals, They're Not Like Us (5.8k w/ #11), Velvet (series finale with #15?)
    - Unknown Return & likely Trade Wait (5): Chrononauts & Wytches (both further delayed due to All-Star Batman?), Goners, Manhattan Projects (anyone hear recent updates on this?; last solicit now 14 months ago), Pretty Deadly

DH:
    - Pull: Black Hammer, Dept H, Harrow County (7.3k w/ #10), Lady Killer
    - Trades: Mœbius Edna
    - Trade Wait: Mae, Briggs Land
    - Skip Month: Helheim

DC:
    - Mail Subscribe (all but Batgirl are double ship): Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Justice League, Superman, Wonder Woman
    - Trades: Flash by Waid
    - Trade Wait: All-Star Batman, DK3, Suicide Squad, Clean Room (6.8k w/ #6), Future Quest, Scooby Apocalypse

Marvel:
    - Trades: Daredevil
    - Trade Wait: Daredevil, Star Wars, Darth Vader (double ship & finale), Force Awakens, Poe Dameron, Han Solo

Others:
    - Maybe: Jeff Steinberg
    - Pull: Cinema Purgatorio
    - Trades: Letter 44, Corto Maltese
    - Trade Wait: Lucas Stand, Life After, SOA Redwood Original
    - Skip Month: Bunker

Although there's always less, for me personally, to get excited about from Image solicits than Marvel, I get MORE excited for the books here than any cape series.

BANNED

Kill or be kIlled alongside Black Monday Murders are my most anticipated titles of 2016.

Incredible Member

Looking forward to the influx of new books from top of the line creators, beginning with Kill or Be Killed and The Black Monday Murders. I will also be getting Invincible, Lazarus, and Descender.

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    Looking forward to the influx of new books from top of the line creators, beginning with Kill or Be Killed and The Black Monday Murders. I will also be getting Invincible, Lazarus, and Descender.
    Excellent choice!

Lazarus #24 (still my Image favorite series)
    Switch #7 (to complete the series)
    The Black Monday Murders #1 (will probably check this out, Hickman is really hit or miss with me)
    Kill or Be Killed #1 (on the fence with this one--Brubaker is a favorite, but not intrigued by the pitch)

Still waiting for Crosswinds announcement and the return of Copperhead and Velvet (assuming it doesn't end at #15)
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Fun-Eating Devil The Beast Of Yucca Flats's Avatar

The usuals:

Autumnlands
    Saga
    Paper Girls
    Casanova

Welcome, welcome:

Kill Or Be Killed
    possibly Demonic & Black Monday Murders

Wait, No Bitch, No Manhattan, No Bullets? All I get is Midnight of the Soul this month? Sob!

Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post

Still waiting for Crosswinds announcement and the return of Copperhead and Velvet (assuming it doesn't end at #15)
    I was really hoping to see a new issue of Copperhead solicited as well. I just checked Jay's twitter for any news and he said they're working on it but won't solicit anything until it's ready to go on monthly. Hopefully it won't take much longer.

The Autumnlands #14
    The Beauty #10
    The Discipline #6
    Drifter #14
    East of West #29
    Eden's Fall #1
    Lazarus #24
    Nailbiter #24
    Postal #14
    Renato Jones: The One % #4
    Revival #42
    Spawn #266
    Spread #15
    Symmetry #7
    The Walking Dead #157

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Definitely:
    THE BLACK MONDAY MURDERS #1 - Hickman is hit-or-miss for me, but his high-concept stuff, when it's not humorous, is usually great, so why not?
    KILL OR BE KILLED #1 - Read the previews and it looks great. Plus, I just love Brubaker. Hopefully there's not character overload like with The Fade Out.
    DESCENDER #14
    OUTCAST BY KIRKMAN & AZACETA #20

Maybe:
    HORIZON #2
    THE HUNT #2
    MECHANISM #2
    SNOTGIRL #2 - "Hottest new series of 2016"? Really? I've heard no one talk about this. At all.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    SNOTGIRL #2 - "Hottest new series of 2016"? Really? I've heard no one talk about this. At all.
    Might depend on the circles you traverse in maybe? On this forum it's definitely been quiet about this series, but I don't doubt that a lot of people are very hyped to see new work from Bryan Lee O'Malley. The premise sounds funny to me, not sure if it's enough to sustain a whole series but we'll see.