Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    The problem with that is, well... This.

What's the problem? I mean seriously, what is a teaser picture telling us here that has anything to do with the post you quoted?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    What's the problem? I mean seriously, what is a teaser picture telling us here that has anything to do with the post you quoted?
    The figure in the middle. Presumably, it's a central figure to the Rebirth that we haven't seen at all yet, as well as one with ties to the Flash franchise - and it's not that hard to stretch even further and say that this probably also relates to Titans because of the fact that the big spoiler coming out of the special next week have to do mainly with Titans and the Flash. It could still be Jesse, admittedly, but I'm at least 80% sure that it will be the male speedster that is the central figure in the teaser.

We've seen literally almost everyone else; Jon, Ollie, Jessica, Kara. And the only other character we haven't seen is probably a Jay Garrick of some kind. So we're gonna find out who that is, and DC is keeping tight-lipped about it for a good reason.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

The problem with that is, well... This.

I dont really think that is a problem as such. We know there is going to be a wally West as a flash/Kid flash already on the teen titans.

While the image could mean we will see one on the titans team too we dont know yet. So yes you migth be right but we dont know yet.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bor View Post
    I dont really think that is a problem as such. We know there is going to be a wally West as a flash/Kid flash already on the teen titans.

While the image could mean we will see one on the titans team too we dont know yet. So yes you migth be right but we dont know yet.
    I'm not saying it strictly has to be Wally, mind. Just that it's unlikely to be Jessie instead of a male speedster.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

I'm not saying it strictly has to be Wally, mind. Just that it's unlikely to be Jessie instead of a male speedster.
    While you are likely right that Picture there could Again just be the already established version of wally already seen in the new 52. We now he is going to be active as kid flash and that picture you have there doenst just seem to be of new characters. With Justice society characters coming too it could be Jessica with some sort of connection to them.

But yes that is just a theory with no basis in reality I admit.
    Last edited by Bor; 05-18-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Extraordinary Member

The figure in the middle. Presumably, it's a central figure to the Rebirth that we haven't seen at all yet, as well as one with ties to the Flash franchise - and it's not that hard to stretch even further and say that this probably also relates to Titans because of the fact that the big spoiler coming out of the special next week have to do mainly with Titans and the Flash. It could still be Jesse, admittedly, but I'm at least 80% sure that it will be the male speedster that is the central figure in the teaser.

We've seen literally almost everyone else; Jon, Ollie, Jessica, Kara. And the only other character we haven't seen is probably a Jay Garrick of some kind. So we're gonna find out who that is, and DC is keeping tight-lipped about it for a good reason.
    Pretty sure the central figure is New 52 Wally West in his Kid Flash costume. This teaser came out before the other promotional material. I'm guess Titans and Flash have separate spoilers in Rebirth #1, possbily with Wally becoming Kid Flash in that issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bor View Post
    While you are likely right that Picture there could Again just be the already established version of wally already seen in the new 52. We now he is going to be active as kid flash and that picture you have there doenst just seem to be of new characters. With Justice society characters coming too it could be Jessica with some sort of connection to them.

But yes that is just a theory with no basis in reality I admit.
    Look closely at the speedster in the picture. He has long hair, it can't be New 52 Wally. Also, the Flash symbol is the same one they gave Pre-Flashpoint Wally after Barry came back. Hasn't been used on any other speedster in the comics except for him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Look closely at the speedster in the picture. He has long hair, it can't be New 52 Wally. Also, the Flash symbol is the same one they gave Pre-Flashpoint Wally after Barry came back. Hasn't been used on any other speedster in the comics except for him.
    Well, so he does... never mind my previous post then.

Maybe is Flash's new sidekick, August Heart.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yash View Post
    I really want wally to be back bcoz really the posts from 'I want mah wally back' crowd has gone from grouchy nerd rage to sounding like a piece of homoerotic fanfiction,I mean just the other day on some thread of flash there was a guy posting 'I hope we finally see a sweet guy with a turf of red hair and peache white skin..I guess hope does give birth to dispair'and I'm like that sounds like a twilight fanfiction with wally west in it

I'm on the same boat as you, my friend. I can understand being passionate, but it goes too far.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Yes, the Flash symbol is a big clue. Also, in the promo featuring the new Wally he is shown as much shorter than this with very short hair. Whoever that speedster is, it's not the N52 Wally

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderLuthor View Post
    Yes, the Flash symbol is a big clue. Also, in the promo featuring the new Wally he is shown as much shorter than this with very short hair. Whoever that speedster is, it's not the N52 Wally
    If this is old Wally, where is he going to be appearing? Unless retailers are keeping it hush, hush, Wally starring in one or more books next month is a huge selling point that is oddly missing in a market that lives on advanced orders.

Basically if they don't bring back the real Wally West everyone is going to be pissed off all over again after the teasing they have been doing. I'm just wondering if he is going to be white or black. Maybe they will just bring in a dumb aged up version of the Wally we have been suffering with now.

BANNED

While I get your point I just think that could be an artist interpretations of new wally. Its not like bart wasnt drawn with very different hairstyles while he was impulse.

As I said I agree it could be classic wally, or a version anyway, but it could also just be different artists view of the character. Dont get me wrong I would love for it to be old school wally but I just dont see that picture as final proof of anything. For all we know this is the wally from the young justice cartoon being throwned into this universe after the end of that show.

Which now that I think about it would be pretty awesome. (Which yes I know dont make any sense)

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    If this is old Wally, where is he going to be appearing? Unless retailers are keeping it hush, hush, Wally starring in one or more books next month is a huge selling point that is oddly missing in a market that lives on advanced orders.
    I have a feeling Old School Wally West will be appearing in TITANS but that they are keeping it a secret. I think we will find out that there was a white Wally West that was Kid Flash who was a Teen Titan in the Nu52. He is the forgotten Teen Titan. Once his story is finally reveled he will join the Titans with a new code name and costume leaving the younger Nu52 Wally to be Kid Flash III in the new Teen Titans book. That's my theory & hope anyway.

I think it's pretty obvious that the last pages of Titans Hunt is hinting about Wally.

And I am almost 100 percent sure that the Wally West we all know and love will be making his return in the "Rebirth" era.

How will he return? Where will he return? When will he return? In my view, the answers to those questions will all be part of the fun as a reader. Looking forward to it.