Default Regarding Huntress (Paula Crock) on Earth-0

Has Paula Crock been seen anywhere in the mainstream DC Universe besides Vendetti's Hawkman? I'm hoping she shows up in JSA since the second Huntress (Helena Wayne) is in the title and recruiting villains for the JSA. It would be interesting if Helena tried to recruit Paula and they duel similarly to All-Star Comics #73.

Astonishing Member

I think her daughter Artemis Crock has show up -- going by the name Tigress. Pretty sure Paula is retired.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I think her daughter Artemis Crock has show up -- going by the name Tigress. Pretty sure Paula is retired.
    Yeah a Huntress rematch at this point would be akin to Helena walking into a retirement home and kicking some seniors in the shin. But a Helena/Artemis match would be cool.
    Artemis has been woefully underutilized in the DCU for the last 15-20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    Yeah a Huntress rematch at this point would be akin to Helena walking into a retirement home and kicking some seniors in the shin. But a Helena/Artemis match would be cool.
    Artemis has been woefully underutilized in the DCU for the last 15-20 years.
    That would be fun to read as well. I do remember that in JSA All-Stars artemis turned over a new leaf sorta with Iceman when she had her daughter. With Icicle joining the team, maybe Helena can recruit Artemis too.

Yeah, That Hourman and Liberty Belle backup saw Tigress and Icicle Jr all but heel-face turn. Unfortunately nothing came of it because New 52 happened within a year. The backup actually took so long to finish that by the time it ended Jesse was going by Jesse Quick again and was in the JLA instead of the JSA - the final pre-Flashpoint version of the JLA.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman