Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Zatanna Zatara: Mistress of Magic Appreciation 2024

YPPAH WEN RAEY!

I'm optimistic 2024 is going to be a good year for everyone's favorite magician.

Happy New Year to Zee and her fans !

yppaH weN raeY!
    Hope DC could continue Zatanna good trends in 2023, especially with how she written in Knight Terrors

Anyway Zatanna and The Justice Leaguers homage to New Titan cover #2 by Kerry Callen

What You guys hope for Zee? I kind of wish Zatanna back with her fellow leaguers in Justice League

I want a (good) Zatanna series.

I'd like a good solo series, or even a mini. I'd be OK with another JLD run, but only if Zee is the clear lead. Her being back in the JL would be cool, but I also worry she'd get lost in the shuffle behind the heavy hitters.

I also want a powerful Zatanna like at the end of the N52 JLD. I'm over the "something is wrong with magic" stories.

I kind of want to see what happens with the sword she got from Knight Terrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I want a (good) Zatanna series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Fan View Post
    I'd like a good solo series, or even a mini. I'd be OK with another JLD run, but only if Zee is the clear lead. Her being back in the JL would be cool, but I also worry she'd get lost in the shuffle behind the heavy hitters.

I also want a powerful Zatanna like at the end of the N52 JLD. I'm over the "something is wrong with magic" stories.

I kind of want to see what happens with the sword she got from Knight Terrors.
    Same, a great Solo series for Zatanna now would be great with the New Dawn spirit. Kind of hoping they aiming for grand adventure story with clear objective rather than daily life stuff like in Fire&Ice, Power Girl, or perhaps Hakwgirl. Hell I think it's gonna be fresh

Absolutely agree with You about Zee's power handling, we need to see her to fighting tooth and nail with all her might. Honestly I'm okay if Zee is severely depowered or start from beginning as long as her fight is more active and fluid. I think the sword could help her to get a more dynamic fighting
    Last edited by Mai Zen; 01-07-2024 at 02:22 PM.

Incredible Member

by Vinícius Lopez

GCtZjmCWQAAUE1_.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    by Vinícius Lopez

GCtZjmCWQAAUE1_.jpg
    Those thighs .

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    by Vinícius Lopez

GCtZjmCWQAAUE1_.jpg
    The alternate take of the bughead as bando is unique, Zee really feel so girly

This year should be the year Zatanna gets a solo comic or I'm done reading american comics forever.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 01-10-2024 at 05:33 AM.

Zatanna fans should stop praising events that show her scaling to higher and higher power levels. They should instead praise her creativity in using her magic.

They should hope that the fight is long and victory is well earned, rather than a dumb 2-second fight where she says POTS and it's all over.

Writers fool dumb Zee fans by ignoring Zatanna for most of the time and then inserting an overpowered moment to satisfy the power level creeps.

Don't be dumb this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    Zatanna fans should stop praising events that show her scaling to higher and higher power levels. They should instead praise her creativity in using her magic.

They should hope that the fight is long and victory is well earned, rather than a dumb 2-second fight where she says POTS and it's all over.

Writers fool dumb Zee fans by ignoring Zatanna for most of the time and then inserting an overpowered moment to satisfy the power level creeps.

Don't be dumb this year.
    Perhaps you shouldn't make your 2024 Zatanna thread debut by insulting other Zatanna fans?

I remember Ram V is quoting The Queen's song, Bohemian Rhapsody lyric as Zatanna spell.

In future story, I would like to see writer use a poem by Dylan Thomas titled "Do not go gentle into that good night". The sentences and the theme I think is really fitting Zatanna motivation to spread light and good things despite all darkness and tragedies that happened to her or people around magic community

Either as spell incatations or theme of the story.

I'm sure You guys have some pop culture, songs or movie quote that could be a fun Zatanna spell
    Last edited by Mai Zen; 01-10-2024 at 05:42 AM.

Do you think there's some jerk at DC office like Geoff Johns or someone who is intentionally keeping comics of some characters from coming out?
    Last edited by Edwin30; 01-13-2024 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    Do you think there's some jerk at DC office like Geoff Johns or someone who is intentionally keeping comics of some characters from coming out?
    I believe it, especially with how there are some Zatanna projects or ideas that hasn't been green lighted. I think some fans account compile it