Default Whatever happened to...?

With tht amount of titles on the stands nowadays it easy to lose track of some characters who don't have a regular feature, especially after the soft reboot of Secret Wars, so I thought about creating this thread so that the forum posters themselves can update other posters. Give the book and issue the character was last seen,and a short summary of his last appearence. A thread like this will be specially useful for readers such as myself, who hardly follow current books anymore, and who'd like to know whatstories they might want to track down or if they are worth it.
    To get the ball rolling, let's see... Whatever happened to:

Red Hulk
    A-Bomb
    Lyra, the sort of She-Hulk
    US Agent
    War Machine
    Machine Man

More to follow.
    And I already thank beforehand anybody that may answer.
    Post away.

Peace

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    War Machine
    Civil War II currently

Lots of time in Invincible Iron Man in current arc as well. #6-current, Was on cover of #6 and #9, was basically all him in #9 barely any tony.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJMorales View Post
    Civil War II currently

Lots of time in Invincible Iron Man in current arc as well. #6-current, Was on cover of #6 and #9, was basically all him in #9 barely any tony.
    Before that I think his more recent appearances were occasionally in Captain Marvel and I think in one of Hickman's avenger books. Somehow he never showed up, or was even mentioned, in the entire Superior Iron Man story.

All-New Member

Red Hulk
    A-Bomb
    They all lost their power during Duggan's Hulk run. but A-bomb aka Rick Jones is still a major Character in Sam Wilson: Captain america (and the Pleasant Hill Crossover).
    And Lyra was sent back to her home
    US Agent
    he was in Axis as Doctor Doom's avengers

War Machine
    He is basicaly a solid character, he was in the Hickman's avengers, in Civil War 2 and Invicble IronMan

After being depowered Red Hulk/General Ross was arrested

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Ya might want to try your best to enjoy War Machine in Civil War II while you can.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

With tht amount of titles on the stands nowadays it easy to lose track of some characters who don't have a regular feature, especially after the soft reboot of Secret Wars, so I thought about creating this thread so that the forum posters themselves can update other posters. Give the book and issue the character was last seen,and a short summary of his last appearence. A thread like this will be specially useful for readers such as myself, who hardly follow current books anymore, and who'd like to know whatstories they might want to track down or if they are worth it.
    To get the ball rolling, let's see... Whatever happened to:

Red Hulk
    A-Bomb
    US Agent
    War Machine
    Machine Man

More to follow.
    And I already thank beforehand anybody that may answer.
    Post away.

Peace
    A-Bomb aka Rick Jones is now known as the Whisperer in Captain American: Sam Wilson and, if I remember correctly is working for S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote Originally Posted by pokany View Post
    They all lost their power during Duggan's Hulk run. but A-bomb aka Rick Jones is still a major Character in Sam Wilson: Captain america (and the Pleasant Hill Crossover).
    And Lyra was sent back to her home

he was in Axis as Doctor Doom's avengers

He is basicaly a solid character, he was in the Hickman's avengers, in Civil War 2 and Invicble IronMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    After being depowered Red Hulk/General Ross was arrested
    Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    A-Bomb aka Rick Jones is now known as the Whisperer in Captain American: Sam Wilson and, if I remember correctly is working for S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Can't say I'm sorry to see the Hulk Rainbow Brigade gone. I guess that, without Banner around, there's not much for Ross to do (other than become the Secretary of Defense and pestering the Avengers... Ops, wrong universe. ). I saw something of Rick Jones being a hacker in a Captain America Preview (since when is he that good with computers?), but didn't know what happened to his powers.

As for US Agent. Last I had seen him was at the end of Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers. Any mention as to how he got out of under Toxie Doxie's influence? Was he still sporting the same updated costume? What books did he appear on? Were they good? Can anyopne give a run me down of what happened?

Peace

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

I saw something of Rick Jones being a hacker in a Captain America Preview (since when is he that good with computers?), but didn't know what happened to his powers.
    It's explained as a result of his former Gamma powers. He's suddenly a super-intellect (not on par with Reed or anything, but...). He's like a knowledge sponge now.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Incredible Member

Red Hulk - depowered and arrested, following Secret Wars reinstitued into the military and currently harassing Sunspot's crew in Mighty Avengers (or All New, I forget)

A-Bomb - depowered and presently running around as Wiki-links for Captain Falcon until Pleasant Hill, going to be working with Steve Rogers now.

Lyra - sent back to her homeworld which I think she conquered.

US Agent - MIA, hasn't popped up since Axis.

War Machine - he's around, will be in Civil War II

Machine Man - no idea

USAgent has been in the last few issues of Agents of SHIELD. I honestly can't remember what his role in those issues was, but I seem to recall him getting knocked unconscious.