Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    They're concession promotional items for theaters: http://justice-league.goldenlinkeurope.com/
    They are gorgeous.

the washington post published a piece yesterday saying wonder woman is the "best super-hero film of the decade"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.af2871eb0470

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    the washington post published a piece yesterday saying wonder woman is the "best super-hero film of the decade"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.af2871eb0470
    Woo-hoo!

And to tie this into the Justice League movie? Yeah, I'd definitely expect to start seeing a looooot more Diana in the next Justice League trailer, for those of us who weren't happy with her appearances in the most recent trailer. Heck, with Joss Whedon writing and directing some extra scenes for the movie, I won't be surprised if WB tells him "Work in some more Wonder Woman scenes."
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Ultimate Member

Knowing Whedon, he might want to do that anyway. However I'm not sure if the director is the one who actually makes the trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Knowing Whedon, he might want to do that anyway. However I'm not sure if the director is the one who actually makes the trailers.
    The director doesn't personally assemble the trailers, to my knowledge, but he or she definitely has decision-making authority on what shots get used and what shots don't. Now, movies are supposed to be a collaborative team effort, so I'm sure most directors defer at least somewhat to studio market analysts who have data to support which shots are likely to go over well with the target audience. They probably also at least listen to advice from the visual effects people, since they are the ones responsible for getting shots "trailer ready."

So, yeah, it was unlikely that Snyder made all the decisions about the latest trailer, and Whedon probably won't either for the next one. But they definitely will have some say, for sure. And even if trailers got made independent of the directory? Surely the studio would also recognize the value of more Wonder Woman in the trailers and the movie proper. Her movie is looking like it's going to be huge. Common business sense says that it's a good idea to remind your audience "Hey! You guys remember that Wonder Woman movie you just saw a few months back? The one you totally loved? Well, don't forget, she's in THIS movie too! Go see it for more Wonder Woman!"

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

So, we may be getting some WWII Wonder Woman action in Justice League!!

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/justi...hbacks-a151770
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post

Dang it! You beat me to it!

Here's a video with a few shots of the footage. There's DEFINTIELY a vehicle of some kind with an old-school Iron Cross on it. I'm pretty sure no one else used that symbol. Yep. We may just have some WWII footage coming up in JL.

I'm only going to post the link to the video because Dave the Film Junkee tends to use language in his videos.

https://youtu.be/9iVvykohT-U

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Incredible Member

The article says WWI not WWII

and an old German aeroplane which points to some WWI flashbacks.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    The article says WWI not WWII
    That's what I see, too. A couple of people have read it as WWII, so I wonder if CBR originally said WWII and then silently corrected the typo.

I think the German cross on the plane was the kind they used in WWI; by World War II, they had switched to a straight-armed cross, and they didn't switch back until the 50's (but that's according to Wikipedia, and I'm no expert--anyone know if it's right?)

By the way, BatmanNews.com, the site that posted the photos, now says its possible that they were from the production of a different film that's being shot in the same area.

I just find this so funny. Look at Gal playing Ariel/Mera
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post

When is that from?

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post

This is now my favourite thing. Production team on AQUAMAN take note.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvanus View Post
    That's what I see, too. A couple of people have read it as WWII, so I wonder if CBR originally said WWII and then silently corrected the typo.

I think the German cross on the plane was the kind they used in WWI; by World War II, they had switched to a straight-armed cross, and they didn't switch back until the 50's (but that's according to Wikipedia, and I'm no expert--anyone know if it's right?)

By the way, BatmanNews.com, the site that posted the photos, now says its possible that they were from the production of a different film that's being shot in the same area.
    I'm not sure. I was stating that MAYBE we will get some WWII action. That's all.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Astonishing Member

I'm not sure. I was stating that MAYBE we will get some WWII action. That's all.
    Could happen. I didn't mean to sound like I was arguing with you--just pointing out what I saw.

ETA: BatmanNotes.com is now confirming that at least some of the set photos were for JL:

Justice League Movie reshoots are currently happening at Cardington in Shed 1, next door to where the Chris Nolan Dark Knight movies were filmed in Bedfordshire, England. Currently shed 1 is where Justice League is happening and shed 2 is for Dumbo. We showed you photos a couple of days ago from the location of vehicles and set piece. We weren’t sure which set-pieces/props were for which movie, but some of the photos were definitely for Justice League. Today we show you the best shots so far, proving that Justice League is getting ready to shoot there. One is of the skeleton that Batman stands on for the Justice League teaser and one of a Gotham taxi being use for the reshoots.

Sources tell Batman Notes that Ben Affleck has been spotted on location.
    (The new photos mentioned there appear to have been taken down at the request of the copyright holder.)
    Last edited by Silvanus; 06-14-2017 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    When is that from?
    This is from 2009
    Richard Alexander