Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman in Justice League: Part 1

Gal has finished shooting Wonder Woman and has moved on the JL; Part 1. Some interesting rumors coming out about this movie already! If this is true, I like it!!

Possible spoiler:

http://www.crossmap.com/news/justice...revealed-27985

"We see Darkseid in the beginning of the film in a flashback sequence. Around 30,000 years ago, the Amazons, the Atlanteans, and Man successfully fought off Darkseid here on Earth" The publication noted. "He left three motherboxes behind and that folks is what Steppenwolf is after in Justice League: Part One. That is pretty much your plot"

Also, the rumor about a war between the Amazons and Atlanteans seems to be more likely in this scenario
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Fantastic Member

I truly hope this is Rumor is accurate. Jumping straight into Darkseid is too quick. I like the idea of establishing the Amazons and Atlanteans as being world forces is a smart idea. Jump into Wonder Woman's and Batman's search for heroes. Addressing the "death of Superman" and Throw in the Female Furies and some New Gods and this story is ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by gbshabo View Post
    I truly hope this is Rumor is accurate. Jumping straight into Darkseid is too quick. I like the idea of establishing the Amazons and Atlanteans as being world forces is a smart idea. Jump into Wonder Woman's and Batman's search for heroes. Addressing the "death of Superman" and Throw in the Female Furies and some New Gods and this story is ready to go.
    Not to mention, we will have the scene with Steppenwolf added back in the Ultimate Cut of BvS...so the rumor seems plausible...and kinda awesome!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    "We see Darkseid in the beginning of the film in a flashback sequence. Around 30,000 years ago, the Amazons, the Atlanteans, and Man successfully fought off Darkseid here on Earth" ...
    At first, this sounds pretty cool. But, on ththe other hand, if the Amazons, Atlanteans, and humankind can beat Darkseid on their own, then having the Super Friends beat him seems a little less special.

Mighty Member

im hoping thats not the road we're going down i really didnt like flash point and i was hoping theyd do something different with the amazons

Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    At first, this sounds pretty cool. But, on ththe other hand, if the Amazons, Atlanteans, and humankind can beat Darkseid on their own, then having the Super Friends beat him seems a little less special.
    Wasn't there another Kryptonian here around that time?

Quote Originally Posted by willienotwilliam View Post
    im hoping thats not the road we're going down i really didnt like flash point and i was hoping theyd do something different with the amazons
    Oh, no I wouldn't want anything like Flashpoint. But a history of not getting along... Especially if Aquaman is a descendent of Poseidon...would be cool.

Well...this is interesting...

What is Steve Trevor doing in London with Aquaman??

image.jpg

Astonishing Member

Wasn't there another Kryptonian here around that time?
    Possibly. But my concern still stands: if Darkseid was already beaten by the people of Earth in a 10 min flashback, building up to Darkseid coming back doesn't feel all that special.

BANNED

Last edited by Pamp_Lusa; 05-19-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Mighty Member

Oh, no I wouldn't want anything like Flashpoint. But a history of not getting along... Especially if Aquaman is a descendent of Poseidon...would be cool.
    im hoping they dont go the zeus route or too heavy on the greek myth for her either but thats probably what they are doing

Possibly. But my concern still stands: if Darkseid was already beaten by the people of Earth in a 10 min flashback, building up to Darkseid coming back doesn't feel all that special.
    Understood, concur. However, with a proper explanation...though I can't imagine what...it could work. I like the IDEA, anyway. If the execution is done in a way that makes sense (Maybe the Titans, or Gods play a part and die? Hm)

I wouldn't be as excited about the possibility of a good story explanation, pre-Geoff Johns/DC Films...

Quote Originally Posted by willienotwilliam View Post
    im hoping they dont go the zeus route or too heavy on the greek myth for her either but thats probably what they are doing
    Yeah...too heavy wouldn't be great, but it's gotta be in there...I like the idea of the Gods' influence being present, if not the Gods themselves (like Ares direct influence in or the horror which is WWI.)

I also like the rumor that Aquaman will be a descendant of Poseidon, adding to the Amazon/Atlantean tension. Could make for a very interesting relationship with Arthur and Diana, and make it almost acceptable to me for Diana to be the daughter of Zeus. But I'm still hoping...

Clark & Diana Whata Team! Super-Wonder's Avatar

Sounds interesting . . . hope it's good.

Astonishing Member

Maybe at the end, the Justice League travels 30,000 years back in time and beats him again, for the first time (with a little help from the ancient humans, Amazons, and Atlanteans.)

Oh wait--Grant Morrison didn't write this? Never mind.