Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Yeah that's not much of a complaint. Her costume looks cool, there's no reason to really change it imo.

Incredible Member FIFTY-TWO (52)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pamp_Lusa View Post
    Why would I expect a costume change, we can't have anything...meanwhile Batman's getting thousands, perhaps millions of gadgets, vehicles, you name it, that's where all the effort's going.
    That's kinda Batman's thing. Calm down.
    Last word out of your sorry mouth will be SIR and it will be LOUD!!

My favorite discovery was that both Wonder Woman AND Batman will be searching for the Justice League and getting them together and they form the Justice League.

I love that because I know people thought it was gonna be primarily Batman that did it and Diana would be in the background. That appears to not be the case as they are both the recruiters. I'll imagine it akin to Professor X and Magneto recruiting in First Class. But likely more individual recruitment but working together. I like that.

Also, I don't know if anyone's seen the Keeping up with the Joneses Trailer

is it me... or is Gal physically imposing as [expletive] at 1:04 - 1:16.

Do NOT try to listen in on Wonder Woman's conversations in the change room... it just won't end well for you.

Ultimate Member

She's a tall woman already. So when she puts on muscle to boot, well yeah she is.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    My favorite discovery was that both Wonder Woman AND Batman will be searching for the Justice League and getting them together and they form the Justice League.

I love that because I know people thought it was gonna be primarily Batman that did it and Diana would be in the background. That appears to not be the case as they are both the recruiters. I'll imagine it akin to Professor X and Magneto recruiting in First Class. But likely more individual recruitment but working together. I like that.
    Yeah well they said the same about superman in the last film and after 47 lines with no character development we saw the horror of what they did to his character, so i wouldn't be too excited, especially since most of the conversation is talking about batman.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    Yeah well they said the same about superman in the last film and after 47 lines with no character development we saw the horror of what they did to his character, so i wouldn't be too excited, especially since most of the conversation is talking about batman.
    I still can't believe someone actually took the time to count the number of lines Clark has. I mean, the TC having a lot of the Clark scenes being butchered out is pretty bad, but still...

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Whoa whoa whoa. Firstly the amount of lines a character has is irrelevant secondly Superman went through huge character development. Throughout the film he was conflicted, no matter what he did trouble always seemed to follow him, he'd save people but still be criticised, he went to court to face the people and that literally blew up in his face, thus further cementing that a hero simply was not needed/wanted in this cynical world and both Batman and Lex represented that. However, the fight with Batman was a turning point for Superman, he was able to turn this so call cynic on to his side, by being Superman, in the face of death Clark did not beg for his live but his mother and not his birth mother remember his human mother. Batman joining Superman's crusade instilled hope within Superman and that he can show the world that a super being like him is needed! Then the fight with Doomsday he has that brief pause when he see's Batman and WW going at it with DD with no avail and that point Clark knew it was up to him to end this and that despite half the world rejecting him they needed saving from this beast and then of course Lois the love of his life right there besides him as he said she is his world, then our Superman goes charging in knowing he may not survive, he was kicked pummelled nuked you name it throughout the entire film and at one point he looked to have given up on humanity but he never did and gave up his life for it.

No character development, sure.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Well if the scene stays as is, it's already implied that Diana is the one to try and recruit Vic for the team. In the scene that is mentioned in the various articles, it shows them talking near the Bat Signal, when Victor shows up she gives him a smile. I'm sure she is the one to have gone to him and try and get him, but he initially turns her down until his Father is kidnapped. There would be no other reason to give him a welcoming smile if she wasn't the one to have interacted with him.

I'm sure its going to be Bruce recruiting Barry and Diana recruiting Vic, with all of them possibly trying to get to Arthur.

(I would have liked it if it was Diana recruiting Barry. They could have made it fun and we got a race out of it, thereby showing off Diana's speed some. Hopefully with her being the one recruiting Victor, they show she is interested in technology. That would be a nice win for her character.)
    Last edited by richalex; 06-23-2016 at 03:38 PM.
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    Well if the scene stays as is, it's already implied that Diana is the one to try and recruit Vic for the team. In the scene that is mentioned in the various articles, it shows them talking near the Bat Signal, when Victor shows up she gives him a smile. I'm sure she is the one to have gone to him and try and get him, but he initially turns her down until his Father is kidnapped. There would be no other reason to give him a welcoming smile if she wasn't the one to have interacted with him.

I'm sure its going to be Bruce recruiting Barry and Diana recruiting Vic, with all of them possibly trying to get to Arthur.

(I would have liked it if it was Diana recruiting Barry. They could have made it fun and we got a race out of it, thereby showing off Diana's speed some. Hopefully with her being the one recruiting Victor, they show she is interested in technology. That would be a nice win for her character.)
    This, plus I think that Batman will initially go to Arthur, and will be turned down. Diana will be the one to convince him, probably by mentioning their people's history.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Justice League's behind the scenes:

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Justice League's behind the scenes:

Sweet! Love Jason Momoa's little blooper there!

The big takeaway for Diana? Look's like she has at least one feat of strength. That moment of Gal catching that big weight on her shoulder? Definitely means Diana will be catching something big and heavy.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    She is so gorgeous!!!!!!
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    She is so gorgeous!!!!!!
    GREAT HAIR uh.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.