Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I love WW's costume in this video. I can actually see the colors, and they are so radiant. To me, anyways.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    LOL! Get him, Diana!

Don't just stand there looking all perplexed, Barry! Help the lady out! Not that she needs it, but you can make the scene extra funny!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    She is so gorgeous!!!!!!
    That, and I also think she captures the spirit of her character beautifully in BvS - and will continue to do so in this and her own films. Judging by her comments in several interviews, she seems to truly love and understand Wonder Woman.

Proving ALL the naysayers wrong must feel like such a personal victory for her!

All-New Member

If Brooke Ence is still playing the same character in Justice League as she does in WW then it appears the amazons will have some degree of super strength because she's (the blonde) seen on 49 secs on the sizzle reel catching that heavy weight from above her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I still can't believe someone actually took the time to count the number of lines Clark has. I mean, the TC having a lot of the Clark scenes being butchered out is pretty bad, but still...
    I end up thinking: "If you have the time to sit down and count a single character's number of lines... you have too much time and money on your hands." Without wishing to derail the thread, BvS is after all a 'reaction movie' to MoS, everything that happens in it is a reaction to Superman appearing. And in a way... maybe Diana's return to heroics is also a 'reaction' to Superman being there? Grim as it is, maybe she'd have stayed on the plane if Superman hadn't been there?

I know this is about Diana, but I really hope we see some interaction between Diana and Mera. Mera looks epic!

Richard Alexander

I know this is about Diana, but I really hope we see some interaction between Diana and Mera. Mera looks epic!

Damn, she looks good!

And rumor has it, she and Gal are doing scenes together as we speak! I hope they let Diana and Mera establish their friendship in the movies. So far, superhero movies have been pretty light on gal pals.

Honestly, have Black Widow and Scarlet Witch exchanged ANY words in two movies together?The X-Ladies?

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Damn, she looks good!

And rumor has it, she and Gal are doing scenes together as we speak! I hope they let Diana and Mera establish their friendship in the movies. So far, superhero movies have been pretty light on gal pals.

Honestly, have Black Widow and Scarlet Witch exchanged ANY words in two movies together?The X-Ladies?
    I think Natasha and Wanda had some banter in the opening scene of Civil War, before they went into hero-mode, and then Wanda threw something at Natasha to help Hawkeye at the airport fight .

I don't think there's been any significant interaction or friendships with the movie X-Ladies. Maybe in that deleted mall scene with Jean and Jubilee.

BANNED

I absolutely find Aquaman to be useless as a character, but this picture is getting me interested, and big time. Perhaps they may change my opinion of him yet, and Jason Momoa is devastatingly gorgeous. Its a pity Mera is his mate, because if she wasn't, I could see him & (Gal's) Diana having chemistry together.

I am still holding out hope that they don't pair her with Batfleck. *crosses fingers*

It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    LOL! Poor Aquaman. But, people won't be forgetting about him after these movies, I guarantee it!

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

BANNED

You better pray this is fake, it's even worse than I imagined

Quote Originally Posted by username_ View Post

You better pray this is fake, it's even worse than I imagined
    I don't think Comic Book Cast is known for being particularly reliable, so it could all be fake.

Still? It all sounded pretty damn awesome to me, if it ends up being true. Sounds like just the kind of fun adventure the DCEU could really use right now.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    I don't think Comic Book Cast is known for being particularly reliable, so it could all be fake.

Still? It all sounded pretty damn awesome to me, if it ends up being true. Sounds like just the kind of fun adventure the DCEU could really use right now.
    I don't see the problem either...
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.