Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hitman1900 View Post
    I imagine if they don't bring the classic Wally West back, a lot of people will be incredibly pissed and finally give up and move away from DC.

Kind of petty to give up on an entire publisher over 1 character.

But yea, weather classic Wally comes back or not, i'm sure the Rebirth Special will have plenty of suprises.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post

It has happened.

Folks have left Dc over Duke Thomas, John Stewart, Batwoman, Static, Hal, Teen Titans, Cassandra Cain and others.

It's nothing new.

It just gets to a point folks get tired of being played with.

It get to a point if DC can do this to Wally-who else can they do this to. And many would rather quit cold turkey then have to put up with it for another chracter they like.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post

But yea, weather classic Wally comes back or not, i'm sure the Rebirth Special will have plenty of suprises.
    I dropped DC for a bit after Dan mentioned in an interview shortly before Infinite Crisis that Blue Beetle was going to be a very important hero.
    Turned out "very important" meant dead.

I stayed a bit longer for Rann/Thanagar War and when that led to nothing, I took a break from Big 2 comics.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

BANNED

My only theory is going to be about whoever this 10th Titan is.

1) Whoever it is obviously is native to the Earth-0 universe given the other members are.

2) Probably in the same age group as well given it seems all the others are the same age.

3) this one is a possibility. Probably whoever this 10th Titan is has appeared already somewhere and they don't know who they are.

Thw original Dove was obviously the dead Titan.

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

DC hasn't been good since 2004. It has had bursts here and there, but as a publisher and overal direction it's been poop.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Potanical Pardon View Post
    DC hasn't been good since 2004. It has had bursts here and there, but as a publisher and overal direction it's been poop.

I would Disagree. I would say while DC and Marvel both make their fair share of mistakes over the years. I wouldnt call either poop.

Thery're more like that friend that flip flops between having really good ideas and really bad ideas.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    It has happened.

Folks have left Dc over Duke Thomas, John Stewart, Batwoman, Static, Hal, Teen Titans, Cassandra Cain and others.

It's nothing new.

It just gets to a point folks get tired of being played with.

It get to a point if DC can do this to Wally-who else can they do this to. And many would rather quit cold turkey then have to put up with it for another chracter they like.
    Exactly. Over time, if the creators do their job really well, readers will become really attached to certain characters. We know they're fictitious, but we still form a bond with them.

In my opinion, DC made a mistake in not taking advantage of this. Instead, "New 52" scrapped a lot of the essence of many of our favorites, and they became almost like strangers.

DC should always respect the legacy and history of its characters, as well as our love and attachment for them. The company hasn't always done that, and I hope "Rebirth" is a step forward to fix that.

BANNED

I think Wally is going to appear in the Flash team title I've been calling for (except that now I want it to be called Lightning Riders), here:

http://community.comicbookresources....ed-Speed-Force

Spectacular Member

I'm expecting it be some kind of the where the Titans getting back together has created a link for classic Wally to home the speed force on to, the line Geoff use as the beginning of rebirth which was something along the lines of "I love this world but something's missing" the next word could be "friendship" that sounds like a GJ kind of move to me,

it could have been a Wally was in the speed force with his family it wasn't worth arriving to this n52 earth as nobody knew him and now memories are returning it is now worth it or it could be simpler as stated above Wally is the brother of Iris, it isn't as hard to write a measure of a character existing the real point is will it be done well,

The lightning at the end of Titans Hunt with the Titans club house being in the same shot plus the imminent arrival, what's more imminent than the next weeks Rebirth issue!

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    * This Wally West is native to the New 52/Earth-0 universe.
    * He was Barry Allen's first sidekick, the original Kid Flash.
    * He was an original Teen Titan alongside Dick Grayson and is a similar age.
    * Everyone forgot about him due to Mister Twister and his master.
    * He is Iris West's brother.
    * So the younger Wally West is his nephew.
    * One of them will end up getting called by their full name, Wallace, to distinguish the two.
    * The costume that young Wally West is wearing in the upcoming Teen Titans comic will be given to him by the older Wally. His old Kid Flash costume.
    * His new costume will have white eye lenses, exposed hair and the simpler lightnig bolt, as seen in the "blue curtain" teaser. It'll be a darker and shinier red than Barry's suit.
    If something like that it's coming i could re-start reading Flash titles and try to enjoy NuWally.
    Last edited by failo.legendkiller; 05-20-2016 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    If something like that it's coming i could re-start reading Flash titles and try to enjoy NuWally.
    Cool avatar, failo.legendkiller. Where is the image from and do you happen to have a larger version of it?

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Cool avatar, failo.legendkiller. Where is the image from and do you happen to have a larger version of it?
    Thanks, i found it on the web. I tried googoling it in images and the best i could find it's this one.
    http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...-titans5vs.jpg

Fantastic Member

See ya guys next week!

Mighty Member

The original can be still be Wallace West and the new guy can be Walter West.

Quote Originally Posted by jamgut View Post
    The original can be still be Wallace West and the new guy can be Walter West.
    Yes, that easy.. Deathstroke's father change from one character to another, that was his villain.