Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    It's time for retribution, I need and evil Batman where Superman is the hero story.
    It was called "Dawn of Justice", and you hated it.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    It's the late 90's early 2000's and America's slow burning recession seems to have taken a quantum leaped into a full on depression. The once civilized people of major cities now find themselves living in shantytowns reminiscent of the 1930's hoovervilles. My god, it's really gotten this bad. During all of this there have been sightings of a seemingly insane person wearing a red blanket tied around his neck. He's been going around performing acts of what seem to be domestic terrorism directed at shady corporations. He just seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Now he's down in the shantytowns of Metropolis. We find a one Doctor John Henry Irons and his niece Natasha. She suffers form a learning disability and John treats her like a porcelain doll because of that and her mother being gone. The blanket wearing individual rolls into their shantytown one day looking less like a cowboy come to right wrongs, but more like a snake oil salesmen. This "Superman", as those who believe call him, comes in explaining to everyone that they are all the coming wave of "super-humanity". "This town you folk have here, it's really a base where heroes a made. Your neighbors are all super-people in in waiting. Can't you see? Haven't your X-ray eyes come in yet?" the "Superman" says.

"Well he is sorta strong", "Jack Knight in he next town over says he saw the guy lift the back end of a car clean off the ground", "I hear he doesn't get tired". It's all a swirl of rumors and hearsay about this "Superman". Those who believe him go on what he calls "missions". It really just seems to be more domestic terrorism against corporations, but he swears "Superman always has a plan". But what good will his plans be when the US government sends in Doctor Tomas Wayne the master strategist to bring down the Superman and his super people?

-Is this Superman telling the truth? Are we all super people just waiting to be told to open our X-ray eyes? Does it even matter? I mean his words make people feel good during these hard times. Can he really do the things people say? And above all else what does Earth 4000 years from now have to do with any of this?

-This was awkwardly explained because I don't quite know how to pitch it yet, but in actuality I've mapped (and currently still mapping) out a whole "Ultimate" universe. The perspective would shift like a novel (Song of Ice and Fire for instance). It all centers around the emergence of this "Superman" and how Earth is changed completely by it.
    Mad interesting!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    Whose perspective is the story played through? Superman or Batman?
    I dunno... both, maybe?

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I dunno... both, maybe?
    Oh I would love to see Batman's hallucinations...

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    It's time for retribution, I need and evil Batman where Superman is the hero story.
    Just remember than Bruce Wayne is part of the 1% and start from there.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    Oh I would love to see Batman's hallucinations...
    All of Batman's hallucinations involving bats. Booooring.

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-24-2016 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    It was called "Dawn of Justice", and you hated it.
    Because Superman didn't stop him. He got beat... Again

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    All of Batman's hallucinations involving bats. Booooring.

That was like among the most Bizarre Batman moments ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    That was an idea I had, having him arrive much earlier and deified. Roman times seems like a solid pick.

Another possibility is for him to land in Ancient Greece and perform the feats of a well known Greek hero, like Hercules/Heracles or Perseus, giving those classic tales a twist. Maybe he comes in to contact with Themyscira, and his presence makes them wary of men.
    Maybe one of his events involves meeting up with Hercules. I mean, Hercules was a rival of Superman in the Silver Age.

All-New Member

Has Superman ever done an "It's a Wonderful Life" type of story? Maybe Superman starts to doubt himself, and wonder if he causes more grief to the world than good. So magic shenanigans happen and he gets transported to an alternate world where everything is the same, except he had never existed.

Sort of go through the DC Universe history and see how things would have been different were there no Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by BagelMan View Post
    Has Superman ever done an "It's a Wonderful Life" type of story? Maybe Superman starts to doubt himself, and wonder if he causes more grief to the world than good. So magic shenanigans happen and he gets transported to an alternate world where everything is the same, except he had never existed.

Sort of go through the DC Universe history and see how things would have been different were there no Superman.
    "And so you see Kal-El, you really have a Wonderful Life".

Lois Lane has found a certain amount of circumstantial evidence which has convinced her that Clark Kent and Superman are the same person, so she and Jimmy track Clark to a secluded room where he believes he is unwatched as he enters. Listening at the door, Lois overhears what sounds like clothes coming off and jumps in to catch Clark changing to his secret identity, only to find--

Clark Kent and Superman making out in a state of progressing undress. Turns out they've been dating for months and Lois has just discovered their tendency to make love in semi-public places, a result of Clark's exhibitionist tendencies. Clark is very embarrassed (though strangely aroused). Superman is protective of his adorable sensitive boyfriend. Lois's blush won't stop. Jimmy snaps many, many photographs, and even manages to e-mail some to his buddy Beth Candy before Kal grabs his phone. She approves and sends them to Diana. She approves too. As leader of the Justice League, she forwards them to every member of the team. Kara is pleased. Wally is pleased. John Henry shows Lana, who says "Well it's about time!" Hal is a little more weirded out than he's proud of. Guy is a little less weirded out than he's proud of. Arthur shows the picture to Clark's college girlfriend, Lori Lemaris, who is happy for her old beau, though she didn't realize Kal was his "type". Bruce, as usual, thinks romance is sentimental, foolish nonsense.

Lois apologizes profusely as Superman forcibly removes her and Jim from the room. Fortunately, everyone who found out about Superman's Romance with Clark Kent has elected to handle the situation with discretion. As Superman shuts the door, Clark slides his shirt back down over his collarbone and smiles seductively. Hold on to your hats!

Join us next time in the sequel, where Diana and Kal decide to jointly come out of the closet as bisexual, and Maxima decides she wants both of them!

That was the dumbest thing I've ever written about Superman.

I've always wanted to see a continuation from the canceled K-Metal From Krypton setup.

Quote Originally Posted by victorsage View Post
    I've always wanted to see a continuation from the canceled K-Metal From Krypton setup.
    Was that an old comic strip?

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    Lois Lane has found a certain amount of circumstantial evidence which has convinced her that Clark Kent and Superman are the same person, so she and Jimmy track Clark to a secluded room where he believes he is unwatched as he enters. Listening at the door, Lois overhears what sounds like clothes coming off and jumps in to catch Clark changing to his secret identity, only to find--

Clark Kent and Superman making out in a state of progressing undress. Turns out they've been dating for months and Lois has just discovered their tendency to make love in semi-public places, a result of Clark's exhibitionist tendencies. Clark is very embarrassed (though strangely aroused). Superman is protective of his adorable sensitive boyfriend. Lois's blush won't stop. Jimmy snaps many, many photographs, and even manages to e-mail some to his buddy Beth Candy before Kal grabs his phone. She approves and sends them to Diana. She approves too. As leader of the Justice League, she forwards them to every member of the team. Kara is pleased. Wally is pleased. John Henry shows Lana, who says "Well it's about time!" Hal is a little more weirded out than he's proud of. Guy is a little less weirded out than he's proud of. Arthur shows the picture to Clark's college girlfriend, Lori Lemaris, who is happy for her old beau, though she didn't realize Kal was his "type". Bruce, as usual, thinks romance is sentimental, foolish nonsense.

Lois apologizes profusely as Superman forcibly removes her and Jim from the room. Fortunately, everyone who found out about Superman's Romance with Clark Kent has elected to handle the situation with discretion. As Superman shuts the door, Clark slides his shirt back down over his collarbone and smiles seductively. Hold on to your hats!

Join us next time in the sequel, where Diana and Kal decide to jointly come out of the closet as bisexual, and Maxima decides she wants both of them!

That was the dumbest thing I've ever written about Superman.
    Well, sounds like Superman got a dose of both pink and black Kryptonite there! That made me LOL.
    Last edited by DieHard200904; 05-26-2016 at 02:07 PM.