Default Justice League Dark #32 Spoilers/Discussion

Solid issue.

spoilers:

-Nurse easily defeats the JLD while inside Zatanna's body.

-Constantine almost sends everyone to their doom in hopes to save Zatanna.

-Deadman tries to possess the cosmic nothingness

-Turns out Asa was the only thing keeping Alice winter alive

-Asa sacrifices her self to save the everyone

-Asa is return from a soul fragment by Zatanna.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Sirzechs; 06-25-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Missed a key scene: Zatanna and Asa kiss each other and Asa comments about her being a better kisser than Constantine.

Also, Asa isn't bad, she just got "drunk" on Zatanna's power and went crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Missed a key scene: Zatanna and Asa kiss each other and Asa comments about her being a better kisser than Constantine.

The power thing is want interested me the most as she said Zatanna was merely using a fraction of her , i always thought she was powerful but she was usually benched or pushed to the side in the pre 52, awesome to she her take charge.

BANNED

lol ! Always cool when they make fun of Constantine. He deserves it anyway even more. First, it was Constantine not being good in bed and now its Constantine not being a good kisser. I really hope they will continue ... wait what ? Zee is leabian now ?
    Last edited by Bat007007; 06-25-2014 at 02:24 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    The power thing is want interested me the most as she said Zatanna was merely using a fraction of her , i always thought she was powerful but she was usually benched or pushed to the side in the pre 52, awesome to she her take charge.
    Lest face it : we always knew Zee was that powerful but DC always found a way to reduce her role in big time situations. Glad she is receiving the respect she deserves and I really hope she will be a key player in the upcoming crisis fighting alongside the main Justice League team where all the big guns are. Because lest face it : she should be a big gun and one of DC top 7 superhero. Plain and simple.
    Last edited by Bat007007; 06-25-2014 at 02:29 PM.

They kissed so that Zatanna could take a part of Asa's soul (thou Asa was unaware of that) and would be able to resurrect her later. So no to Zatanna being lesbian.

Lest face it : we always knew Zee was that powerful but DC always found a way to reduce her role in big time situations. Glad she is receiving the respect she deserves and I hope she will a key player in the upcoming crisis fighting alongside the main Justice League team where all the big guns are.
    She is facing rather similar problem like Doctor Strange at Marvel. Basically a Supermen of magic yet get crapped upon constantly to make other characters look cool.

BANNED

They kissed so that Zatanna could take a part of Asa's soul (thou Asa was unaware of that) and would be able to resurrect her later. So no to Zatanna being lesbian.
    Oh ok. Ty for the explanation. I read comics in their collected form so I not aware in full details of this ongoing story arc. But of course two hot women have to kiss so that the ritual could be complete. How original really.

She is facing rather similar problem like Doctor Strange at Marvel. Basically a Supermen of magic yet get crapped upon constantly to make other characters look cool.
    Yeah I really hate that when that happen. Magic characters are really screwed because of this. That remind me of OMD when Dr. Strange said he could not help Spiderman's aunt because the script said so and no really good explanation was given for why he could not do it when he has feats that prove he could indeed do it. Horrible way to **** on awesome characters like that.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

I've said this a few times today, but I thought this was the best issue of JLD in the entire run. The dialogue was good, the characters interacted in proper character and naturally, the magic and its effects made sense, Zatanna is flexing her muscles, and while not as good as Janin (hard to do) Guinaldo's art looks very pleasing and is easy to follow. All in all, this made me interested in the book again

BANNED

I liked it but I still don't want Constantine in this title. The character is just plain poison, he can't be trusted.

I thought the kiss was cute since Z turned Nightmare Nurse down in a previous issue, it will be interesting to see where they take NN from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I liked it but I still don't want Constantine in this title. The character is just plain poison, he can't be trusted.

I thought the kiss was cute since Z turned Nightmare Nurse down in a previous issue, it will be interesting to see where they take NN from here.
    I don't mind constantine in the book as long as he's not leading, he does make things interesting when interacting with others he's one of the reason i read forever evil : blight.
    its Zatanna's time and i want to see how they handle her as a leader

Always Rakzo

Zatanna and Nightmare Nurse are my new OTP.

That's all.

BANNED

Hey Rakzo, you're back!