Default YAY!! Venom2099 reappears!

I saw in the new spidey2099 they brought back Venom2099! Sad that this venom is more intriguing than the current "venom"
    MY Pull List: MARVEL: Amazing Spider-man, Spider-Man 2099, Star Wars DC: Earth 2: society, Superman, Action, Batman, Batman Beyond, titans, teen titans; IMAGE: Lazarus, Outcast, Southern Bastards IDW: Star Trek: Boldly Go VALIANT Ninjak

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

As much as I like Flash as Venom, I'll admit that Venom 2099 in the last page(s) of this latest Spider-Man 2099 was a welcome sight, especially since I never got his original appearances in the first Spider-Man 2099 series. Speaking of, when are they going to start putting out more Spider-Man 2099 Classic, because we're only up to issue 22 and that's half the original series!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

im not sure on the classic....I have the originals that i have read many times over the last 20 years lol...i am missing the last couple of 2099 unlimited though. The symbiote ended up with the submariner2099 at the end of the original peter david run....im glad its with Kron instead as he never got developed the way he shouldve!
    MY Pull List: MARVEL: Amazing Spider-man, Spider-Man 2099, Star Wars DC: Earth 2: society, Superman, Action, Batman, Batman Beyond, titans, teen titans; IMAGE: Lazarus, Outcast, Southern Bastards IDW: Star Trek: Boldly Go VALIANT Ninjak

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    As much as I like Flash as Venom, I'll admit that Venom 2099 in the last page(s) of this latest Spider-Man 2099 was a welcome sight, especially since I never got his original appearances in the first Spider-Man 2099 series. Speaking of, when are they going to start putting out more Spider-Man 2099 Classic, because we're only up to issue 22 and that's half the original series!
    To be fair they don't have that many issues left until David leaves and the whole thing goes off the rails anyway.

Nice to see the character again.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Shame no Doom 2099... Course he may still be serving Kang.