Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: It's leaked.

Default It's leaked.

Bleeding Cool has obtained info and pages from the Rebirth special.

I couldn't help but read the spoilers. I'm so bad that way.

But.

Oh, my.

I honestly keep forgetting about this event or whatever it is suppose to be
    The J-man

BANNED

I'm terrible at resisting spoilers, but I'm going to try my best here. I should be cautious around forums now just in case!

Incredible Member

Holy ****!!!

LOL!!!

I don't think I'm spoiling anything here when I say this bit below....unless you can read between the lines that well. Then good for you.

I have no real issue with that twist, because DC can do no harm to the actual story itself. IF they want to use that piece of graphic history in other ways, then go for it. In fact I'd even say it's a clever idea.

The most important thing though is.....HE'S BACK!!!

Oh, and it looks like me wanting a Joker with a multiple choice origin instead of a the Red Hood is realized.

In other words, this whole thing is about making sure everyone has as much cake as they want.
    Last edited by The Nuke; 05-20-2016 at 05:48 PM.

Extraordinary Member

WTF times 50.

I am glad he's back.

I read the SPOILERS, too.

I have to say...WOW. I really thought they would never, ever do it. You-know-who is back. Really back.

The twist is also something I never, ever would've predicted.

But what does this do to Flashpoint? Is Barry Allen now free and clear?!

If you saw Legends Of Tomorrow this week? Then you know who else is back so that is not a SPOILER. Hell, they're on the cover of Rebirth.

Gotta say, this sounds and looks much more exciting than I was expecting. Can. Not. Wait. To buy this book!!!!

Not a huge DC fan so naturally I didn't mind being spoiled.

His return will make a lot of people happy.

The other big note is something that's been discussed.

The other two though can be summed up with huh?! and huh?!?!?!?!

Ill be getting it for SURE.
    MY Pull List: MARVEL: Amazing Spider-man, Spider-Man 2099, Star Wars DC: Earth 2: society, Superman, Action, Batman, Batman Beyond, titans, teen titans; IMAGE: Lazarus, Outcast, Southern Bastards IDW: Star Trek: Boldly Go VALIANT Ninjak

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Victory! Victory for the fanboys!
    Cyclops was right

BANNED

I just hope that with West back, it doesn't mean that Barry Allen has to die. Part of me is glad that he's back, so i wont have to see complaining 24/7.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

No Spoiling!!!

But if you're talking about who I think you're talking about then yea, that's not surprising giving he was hinted at in Titan's Hunt.

other then that I don't wanna know anything until it comes out. I want to be surprised!
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

I give props to Geoff Johns.

It makes me wonder, How does he come up with this stuff? Did he already have it in the back of his mind and said, "If we have to 'reboot' the DC Universe, I would use X to do it"? He's a very imaginative writer with a real sense of DC history.

This...this is not bad. I'd be excited if DC didn't have a penchant for botching their ideas with very poor follow-thru. But I am intrigued.

Now all I need to be perfectly content is to find out when Superman comes back.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

They did it. They actually did it. The worst, most astonishing, beyond-even-joking-speculation pinnacle of how far DC can go as a company willing to stripmine any property at any cost has at last been reached. This wasn't even something that was ever discussed, because it was so stupid, so obviously beyond the pale, beyond question, that we never actually thought they'd do...this.

Well, in all fairness, DiDio has definitely lived up to his hype. This might have an actual shot at being the most controversial moment in DC history.
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    No Spoiling!!!

But if you're talking about who I think you're talking about then yea, that's not surprising giving he was hinted at in Titan's Hunt.

other then that I don't wanna know anything until it comes out. I want to be surprised!
    Good for you! Yes, by all means, avoid the spoilers and you will be rewarded.