Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Default Superdad Appreciation Thread.

Superman-600x911.jpg

Here's a thread to post some appreciation for the current Lois and Clark series as well as the upcoming Rebirth: Action comics and Superman books!
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

He is post Crisis Superman. John Byrne's Superman, he's my second favorite version of the character.

Gotta say, on paper, his inclusion into the universe sounds stupid but so far, he has the best Superman book in the market for me. Really excited to see him without the hiding. Hope he stays

I do hope he puts on the classic suit eventually.

BANNED

Looking forward to some great stories for Superdad.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Dan Jurgens did an interview on the DC website.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2016/04...n-and-Doomsday

Can't wait for June!
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by victorsage View Post
    I do hope he puts on the classic suit eventually.
    Yeah, I'd like to see them retire the Super-Onesy and go with the real costume. Someday Dan will get fired and all will be well
    Last edited by Tony; 04-05-2016 at 07:49 PM.

I have to say that for the last half year I have absolutely loved Lois and Clark. It was gonna drive me into back issue only when it ended because of realizing how much was missing from new 52, then they announced rebirth.

I will only give DC a chance with rebirth because of Jurgens coming on to write, and to finally get the family dynamic that's been absent from the comics for forever.
    Last edited by Tony; 04-05-2016 at 07:47 PM.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Excited to read this and see where it goes. It's been a while since I've picked up DC on a regular bases and now it seems I will be again. This is a plus for me.

BeFunky Collage.jpg

Some highlights of Superdad's history.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Super Dad is awesome.

Lois and Clark really reminded me of how much I missed a more classic interpretation of the character. Nuperman is nice but he was at his best in Morrison's run. He never evolved from that more brash and brazen Superman into a true Superman. He was perpetually younger and less experienced, always making mistakes and trying his best to make due.

Super Dad brings us back to a Superman of compassion and of action. A superman who can inspire the world and lead the Justice League. He is, honstly, what I have been unknowingly craving from the Super line for the last 5 years.

BANNED

When it comes to the sheer amount of great stories the character has had, I think the Post-Crisis version of Superman tops all other versions of the character.

Super Dad is awesome.
    Super Son is awesome.

I'm really hoping Superson/Superboy will lead to the next Legion of Superheroes. It would be pretty great if he got a new title with the Legion or just a new Legion of Superheroes that used Superboy like the old days.

Amazing Member

Yeah im so happy , The moment i opened the first issue of Lois & Clark i realised how much i missed this version of superman , for me the "True Superman" Looking forward and hoping this Superman will bring back hope into DC comics and the DC Universe in general. I can only wish that they will bring back the classic suit also I mean look at him , looking epic and ready to jump in at any moment. Superman-Lois-and-Clark-1-spoilers-review-B.jpg