Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kaine322 View Post
    Okay, I've read the spoilers and I can't get my brain around the "losing 10 years" thing. Does anyone out here have a clue what that will mean? Will DC characters now be 10 years older, 10 years younger, what?

Thanks.
    The 10 stolen years is the reason the Post-Flashpoint universe is different from the Pre-Flashpoint one. They aren't 10 new years stolen during Rebirth, just a reveal/retcon about how they had been stolen all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    I'm just confused in the super dad part! Super dad was pre-52 but when you try to figure out how new 52 supes forgot he had a son and was married or it never happened it all gets confusing because now they say the new 52 was just pre flashpoint but with things forgotten so did he forget his parents didn't die then? The knots is a stretch I know because that's more origins tied but the super dad thing makes me lost now because of convergence
    Apparently, New 52 Superman isn't who we (and Pre-Flashpoint Clark) thought he was. With the current reveals, it seems like they're going in the direction that Pre-Flashpoint Superman is the true Superman of that world all along, while the New 52 was a placeholder of sorts, since he wasn't there during the reboot due to Convergence's ending. Although the actual real identity of New 52 Clark, after this reveal, hasn't been confirmed, so anything more is speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by TKJoke View Post
    So if the new 52 was 5 year and they lost 10 years does that mean we are getting back the 10 year back or not?
    Barry remembers Wally after meeting him and a preview for RedHood shows that Jason Todd has his post-crisis origin back, so it seems like there'll be some changes due to this reveal. The timeline won't line up perfectly, but I guess it gives them an excuse for the contradictions and plotholes that appear eventually.
    Last edited by NeonZ; 05-21-2016 at 10:45 AM.