Hell NO

Was totally unnecessary and wastes several years of canon material, good histories end even alternate universes. Also seems to come to nowhere.

I think that if the point was get Wanda away for the mutants it would work, but won't erase HOM since Wanda still did, a lot of event derivative of that and if something make it worse since she decimated a race who has nothing to do with her and her feeling of loneliness and isolation to punish a person, who is not related to her for not raising her good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
its an interesting possibility indeed, I don't know enough about the twins and their history to make an educated speculation, but from a distance it feels wanda is normally the one pushing pietro away, to see the roles reverse and quicksilver embracing his mutant status and flourishing as an x-men when he was normally an avengers black sheep, and slowly drifting away from that circle.
about wanda she never stroke me as someone that was invested in her mutant identity, she doesn't have any friends in the team , i can see a level of bitterness if pietro is embraced while shes reviled for her past actions and human status
Well I think all that depends on the point of view, personally I think that Wanda grown a part of Pietro and they are not near as close as they used to be, while Wanda frequently blaming Pietro (sometimes with reason) about they differences and even blaming him about the HOM incident. Of course at the end of the day they love each other.