Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spectacular Member

Default Lady Mechanika comic

Hi I'm fan of the Lady Mechanika comic and world setting, it's a Steam-Punk setting. Now I would to to my own Steam-Punk comic about Victorian Criminal Mastermind an Emperor of the Night,

I would like to crossover my comic with this one, but I can't get the replies to my E-Mail to Lady Mechanika creator and since the first series take place in 1878 is late Victorian Era with the reforms start to become reality.

LW

Yeah, you need to make youre comic and have it be a success first before any other established creator would be willing to take the risk of crossing over with the as yet non-existent comic of a random stranger on the internet.

Spectacular Member

well that's true, but I need to contact him via an E-Mail that he would reply to me. If you have read the series he makes the mistake about the British Empire calling it British Commonwealth,

LW

Quote Originally Posted by lwhitehead View Post
    well that's true, but I need to contact him via an E-Mail that he would reply to me. If you have read the series he makes the mistake about the British Empire calling it British Commonwealth
    Why is that a "mistake"?

It's not set in the factual world, is it?

And "British Commonwealth" is a legitimate term:

Spectacular Member

for 1878 it's in Britian in the timeframe it the Birtish Empire, I'm flexable both ways it's just when one has a habbit for getting the details for Writing one keeps an eye of these things. The second series introduced Snake people and Yetis,

LW

for 1878 it's in Britian in the timeframe it the Birtish Empire, I'm flexable both ways . . .
    So, it's not really a "mistake".

And, by the way, I'm not sure if the English language is your primary one, but if
    one has a habbit for getting the details for Writing one keeps an eye of these things.
    then keeping an eye on spelling and grammar may also help (or at least proof-reading what is posted).