Super Moderator

Default "Gotham" Unleashes An Army of Mutants With One Surprising Face In Season Finale

True supervillains have arrived but their leader may be the most bizarre character yet seen on the Fox Batman drama.

Full article here.

Fantastic Member

lol...I'll have to go back and watch that ending. That looked more like a girl than a long haired boy.

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

He looked like Dream.
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

Amazing Member

The Bruce Wayne doppleganger could either be Talon or Thomas Wayne, Jr., who in the DC comics world becomes Owlman.

My first thought is that, yes, the institutionalized 'Bruce' is likely a Thomas Jr. who Hugo had locked up on secret orders of his friends Thomas and Martha (and which the discovery of will rock Bruce's vision of his father's perfection –*perhaps part of what Hugo was actually trying to oddly "protect" Bruce from in trying to convince him away from investigating Thomas's death).

My second thought is that, while on the streets before the Court of Owls invariably find him, Thomas Jr. will likely start dressing in a mismatch of red/yellow/purple and become the "Bruce Wayne of Zurr-En-Arrh" who bum-fights Selina at some point, because why not?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by londeaux View Post
    The Bruce Wayne doppleganger could either be Talon or Thomas Wayne, Jr., who in the DC comics world becomes Owlman.
    Seems unlikely that they would choose to have the same actor play both Bruce and Thomas unless they were planning to make them twins - which also seems unlikely

i think it's rad that they made bruce and thomas twins. i can't wait to see how bruce handles all this.
    it's gonna be epic.