Page 103 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1628

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think those are all League members.

It's definitely Plastic Man. Those visors and color scheme are distinctly him.

Apparently that's supposed to be Hardware, from Milestone.

Ice is also apparently a member:

Hardware huh? Interesting. Since Ice is now a part of the League, I wonder if that means Fire will be too. The two are inseparable
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

At least here I can understand the change from a plot standpoint since they're at war and that suit looks more combat-ready then his costume in the bottom picture, which was more thrown together.

It's cool to see Alanna fighting alongside him .
    I really want this version/design of Alanna to carry over to the comics. I can't stand her looking human or whatever they did in JL United.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

https://ew.com/tv/2018/12/20/young-j...m_content=link

The link contains some spoilers on the status of a certain fan favorite YJ character, that hasn't been seen in the trailers yet. I think its an awesome development! YJ:O about to be amazing! Wonder what else has changed? Hmm
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Incredible Member

March 2018 solicits

YOUNG JUSTICE #3
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art by PATRICK GLEASON and VIKTOR BOGDANOVIC
    cover by PATRICK GLEASON
    variant cover by EVAN “DOC” SHANER
    Young Justice is back, baby! Bendis and Gleason reunite all your favorites in one place! Robin (Tim Drake—the best Robin) and Amethyst (best Princess of Gemworld!) team with Wonder Girl, Jinny Hex and the new Teen Lantern (not even close to the best Green Lantern) to take back the mysterious Gemworld from the evil forces of dark Opal. Meanwhile, the reunited Impulse and Superboy have a lot of explaining to do. Also in this issue, find out where Connor Kent has been all this time. This is a big issue for Superboy fans!
    ON SALE 03.06.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    https://ew.com/tv/2018/12/20/young-j...m_content=link

The link contains some spoilers on the status of a certain fan favorite YJ character, that hasn't been seen in the trailers yet. I think its an awesome development! YJ:O about to be amazing! Wonder what else has changed? Hmm
    Didn't see this coming .
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    March 2018 solicits

YOUNG JUSTICE #3
    cover by PATRICK GLEASON
    Young Justice is back, baby! Bendis and Gleason reunite all your favorites in one place! Robin (Tim Drake—the best Robin) and Amethyst (best Princess of Gemworld!) team with Wonder Girl, Jinny Hex and the new Teen Lantern (not even close to the best Green Lantern) to take back the mysterious Gemworld from the evil forces of dark Opal. Meanwhile, the reunited Impulse and Superboy have a lot of explaining to do. Also in this issue, find out where Connor Kent has been all this time. This is a big issue for Superboy fans!
    ON SALE 03.06.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+
    There's going to be so much salt over that Tim line .

Conversely I'm glad they're being humble with Teen Lantern.

Man, I love that Kaldur has become Aquaman in season 3. I mean, I mentioned that as a possibility before but I never thought it would actually happen.

Hell yeah.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    March 2018 solicits

YOUNG JUSTICE #3
    cover by PATRICK GLEASON
    ON SALE 03.06.19

$3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+
    Everyone is entitled to their wrong opinion

Conversely I'm glad they're being humble with Teen Lantern.
    Same. I thought she was going to be another Riri.

Now I'm going to go join everyone else in worrying over Naomi being the next Riri.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post

Now I'm going to go join everyone else in worrying over Naomi being the next Riri.
    Is Mongol her dad, somehow? Kind of got the sense the silhouette on her recent solicit is of her real dad and her mom, and the hulking figure looks like Mongol...

(In before it's Darkseid ).

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Man, I love that Kaldur has become Aquaman in season 3. I mean, I mentioned that as a possibility before but I never thought it would actually happen.

Hell yeah.
    I'm curious what this means for Arthur and the rest of Atlantis.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Everyone is entitled to their wrong opinion
    Such as thinking that someone other than Tim is the best Robin…

But seriously, I'm really looking forward to this.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I'm curious what this means for Arthur and the rest of Atlantis.
    Well, the article says Orin is focusing on ruling Atlantis, so I assume Mera is by his side.

Garth.....he's been a non-issue from the start and I dont expect that to change. I figure we might see him make a cameo but I dont think he'll get anything major. Lagoon Boy might have a role in the show again but I dont recall seeing him anywhere so, perhaps if the gods are good he will have retired or decided to stay in Atlantis and be a hero there or something.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Well, the article says Orin is focusing on ruling Atlantis, so I assume Mera is by his side.

Garth.....he's been a non-issue from the start and I dont expect that to change. I figure we might see him make a cameo but I dont think he'll get anything major. Lagoon Boy might have a role in the show again but I dont recall seeing him anywhere so, perhaps if the gods are good he will have retired or decided to stay in Atlantis and be a hero there or something.
    Tempest is probably Kaldur's Nightwing.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post

Can yall get over Riri Williams? Because it's sending the wrong message with all the complaining and most folks have never read a single issue with her.

Instead or worrying about Naomi be HAPPY Bendis is around to protect all these teens and is actually willing to do the work to build them back up. Because all these guys can easliy be laying next to Hotspot in Heroes in Crisis.
    Folks cry about this man all the time but it's HIM that kept a lot of guys around and not in death events or limbo.
    He is not the end all-nothing is preventing someone else following up after him.
    You saw it with Miles, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones & Riri. Funny how they are doing now one movie, 2 tv shows and an eventual cartoon short.
    I will take that over what all the DC teens have gotten over the past 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Can yall get over Riri Williams? Because it's sending the wrong message with all the complaining and most folks have never read a single issue with her.

Instead or worrying about Naomi be HAPPY Bendis is around to protect all these teens and is actually willing to do the work to build them back up. Because all these guys can easliy be laying next to Hotspot in Heroes in Crisis.
    Folks cry about this man all the time but it's HIM that kept a lot of guys around and not in death events or limbo.
    He is not the end all-nothing is preventing someone else following up after him.
    You saw it with Miles, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones & Riri. Funny how they are doing now one movie, 2 tv shows and an eventual cartoon short.
    I will take that over what all the DC teens have gotten over the past 10 years.
    But I think you have to take Bendis' recent track record into account. Riri is a very poor character and a good example of how not to push a new legacy hero, in my opinion, and Bendis also did a really poor job at writing and dealing with the teen O5 he used in his X-Men run. So his recent track record with young heroes hasn't been great lately. Then his use of Jon in Superman has been very mixed. So I think there should be some healthy concern over how Bendis will write these young heroes, but so far the set up looks promising and he seems to be ignoring a lot of the shitty New 52 stories and is going to write whatever canon he wants. With adding new young heroes but also moving the staple young heroes back into a version that the majority of their fans wanted.