Page 85 of 109 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1628
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Could people stop talking about Aqualad?

He's from Damian's generation, he has no relationship with Tim and his friends, he's never interacted with them in the comics.
    No we will not. Nobody wants him in Damian's generation. And he looks waaaaay older than every kid on Damian's team. Heck he looks as old as Dick's generation. He should be with his age group and not ten year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Could people stop talking about Aqualad?

He's from Damian's generation, he has no relationship with Tim and his friends, he's never interacted with them in the comics.
    This upcoming line up is going to feature the Wonder Twins whose generation is much older than Tim's. Superhero rosters use characters from different generations all the time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    This upcoming line up is going to feature the Wonder Twins whose generation is much older than Tim's. Superhero rosters use characters from different generations all the time.
    The Wonder Twins are not part of YJ book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    No we will not. Nobody wants him in Damian's generation. And he looks waaaaay older than every kid on Damian's team. Heck he looks as old as Dick's generation. He should be with his age group and not ten year olds.
    At this point it seems like nobody wants him anywhere because he's nowhere to begin with. Neither in YJ nor TT. His future in comics is non existent.
    Besides he's going to get lumped with Damian no matter what. The Dick and Tim generations already have their own Aqualads and Aquagirls created decades back.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    The Wonder Twins are not part of YJ book.
    My mistake.

At this point it seems like nobody wants him anywhere because he's nowhere to begin with. Neither in YJ nor TT. His future in comics is non existent.
    Besides he's going to get lumped with Damian no matter what. The Dick and Tim generations already have their own Aqualads and Aquagirls created decades back.
    When did Tim's generation get an Aqualad or Girl?

Astonishing Member

To be fair, Aqualad was the only person on that TT roster who seemed loyal to Damian, so people see him as part of Damian's. Jackson is technically from Tim's generation even if he was never on any of Tim's teams.
    Last edited by king81992; 10-13-2018 at 12:45 AM.

I want him in Damian's generation. I think that's where he belongs. That's who he has ties and relationships with [although Future Tim did try to kill him so that could be ties]

His age has nothing to do with it. Remember how fans complained when BB and Raven were made a part of Damian's team? The argument wasn't age [they were de-aged] it was generation and if I remember you were one of those making said argument.

Jackson is Damian's generation and chances are I'm not the only one that wants him to stay with them.

Astonishing Member

Tim's generation had an Aquagirl. I believe she got killed off during that period in the 2000s where TT members were dropping like flies.

BANNED

I remember Lorena Marquez.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    To be fair, Aqualad was the only person on that TT roster who seemed loyal to Damian, so people see him as part of Damian's. Jackson is technically from Tim's generation even if he was never on any of Tim's teams.
    Well I guess it all depends on perspective. Some would say Wally's kids and Lian are part of Damian's generation based on that. For me however a generation starts with a Robin because ultimately Robin inspired the creation of sidekicks. So unless they were explicitly associated with a particular generation any new young character created after Damian became Robin is a part of Damian's generation. In case of Aqualad he has never even interacted with Tim's generation. Even if you go by the tv show he was hanging out with Dick, Wally, Roy with only Kon being the exception. Calling him a part Tim's generation is being insincere to the maximum. Tbh if it were up to me I'd gladly trade him to Tim's generation for Rose Wilson. I'd rather see Damian interact with her than him.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I want him in Damian's generation. I think that's where he belongs. That's who he has ties and relationships with [although Future Tim did try to kill him so that could be ties]

His age has nothing to do with it. Remember how fans complained when BB and Raven were made a part of Damian's team? The argument wasn't age [they were de-aged] it was generation and if I remember you were one of those making said argument.

Jackson is Damian's generation and chances are I'm not the only one that wants him to stay with them.

I want him in Damian generation too.

Kon93

You can have him IF we get Lorena back...deal?

Isn’t Lagoon Boy Tim gen’s water dude.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-13-2018 at 04:52 AM.

BANNED

Yes, him too. There are plenty of characters created between Tim and Damian who can/are part of Tim's generation and even some after like Tanya Spears and Bunker.