Page 102 of 109 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1628
    Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I know the topic kinda meandered away, but I wanted to put my two cents.

I love this cover! Conner looks excellent here, and they sold what they were selling, in my opinion. I especially love the artist's/colorist's rendition of that bodysuit, which looks superbly drawn and colored. Love the physique it gives Conner. And I think Conner is working the swagger and spikes (don't really see what the nit-picky fuss against them is, really).

These variants on the whole kinda have me hyped, even though I wasn't really apart of the Young Justice craze and so I'm not really as attached to these characters as some (I'm more into late pre-Flashpoint and New 52 and beyond). Looking more forward to seeing what these'll be about then before.
    Even though I think it's a lil to stylized,I love the cover also,and I love that SB is being portrayed as much a ladies man then he ever was

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Even though I think it's a lil to stylized,I love the cover also,and I love that SB is being portrayed as much a ladies man then he ever was
    For me, I'm loving how stylized it is. It's what makes it stand out and be so eye-grabbing and alluring to me. It's what makes this variant so cool!

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    For me, I'm loving how stylized it is. It's what makes it stand out and be so eye-grabbing and alluring to me. It's what makes this variant so cool!

I would be just as cool with the cover if it was less dragonball style and more YJ TV show style,with a jacket and glasses on giving that girl the look back.

Conner's variant reminds me of that meme and it looks great.

I don't think Naomi is supposed to be the new Teen Lantern.

Im really optimistic about the Wonder Comics line.

Astonishing Member

I would be just as cool with the cover if it was less dragonball style and more YJ TV show style,with a jacket and glasses on giving that girl the look back.
    Perhaps for you, but I like it as is, honestly. Not sure how eye-grabbing it would have been for me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I don't think Naomi is supposed to be the new Teen Lantern.
    She's not. Naomi is a girl from the Northwestern US, and the Teen Lantern is a Bolivian girl. Naomi's specific deal is still largely undisclosed, and plus, Naomi is getting her own book. Teen Lantern is part of Young Justice who will seemingly join some point into the story. I am unsure of how the two even got mixed up to be the same person in the first place.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 12-11-2018 at 01:18 PM.

Kon93

So Gleason created Teen Lantern on his own? Interesting (I thought she was a Morrison creation?).

I wonder if the "where have Conner and Cassie been" question will just sidestep their New 52 selves and just act like they've been gone since Flashpoint ?

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So Gleason created Teen Lantern on his own? Interesting (I thought she was a Morrison creation?).

I wonder if the "where have Conner and Cassie been" question will just sidestep their New 52 selves and just act like they've been gone since Flashpoint ?

Ppl have been wanting a teen lantern of some kind for decades now,atleast up till they created so many human GLs,so its nice to see one.before her jade and Kyle rayner hanging with the Titans was the closest I can remember.

I hope they ignore the new 52,Bendis said this series will be closer to a Pixar movie,so dont expect callbacks to them imo.

The only thing I want from the new 52 Jon is his tactile senses,they can keep the rest.

More Outsiders... Plastic Man (or Vibe?), Katana, Flash, Cyborg?, and Batwoman
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

More Outsiders... Plastic Man (or Vibe?), Katana, Flash, Cyborg?, and Batwoman
    I think those are all League members.

It's definitely Plastic Man. Those visors and color scheme are distinctly him.

Apparently that's supposed to be Hardware, from Milestone.

Ice is also apparently a member:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think those are all League members.

It's definitely Plastic Man. Those visors and color scheme are distinctly him.

Apparently that's supposed to be Hardware, from Milestone.

Ice is also apparently a member:

Do we have context for this image? Is this supposed to be a roster that the Outsiders are being picked from or part of the hall of the "dead"?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Do we have context for this image? Is this supposed to be a roster that the Outsiders are being picked from or part of the hall of the "dead"?
    The images are from this site with loglines for the first three episodes.

The League is at war with Apokolips on Rann.

Man Strange's costume in season 2 was so badass, such a downgrade. I'm still so excited for Young Justice but it really feels like animation and the quality of designs have gone down.

"It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Cool

I've been a huge fan of the TV show from day one. It was truly something unique at the time, a breath of fresh air. I was devastated when it was canceled and I was so excited when I heard about its return. Young Justice 4 life!
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post

Man Strange's costume in season 2 was so badass, such a downgrade. I'm still so excited for Young Justice but it really feels like animation and the quality of designs have gone down.

At least here I can understand the change from a plot standpoint since they're at war and that suit looks more combat-ready then his costume in the bottom picture, which was more thrown together.

It's cool to see Alanna fighting alongside him .