Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    BANNED

BANNED

Would you consider Young Justice and it's characters separate from the Teen Titans? Meaning their own franchise?

I know many of the characters associated with YJ became Titans eventually. But the question still stands though

Anyway my Rebirth line-up would be:

Tim Drake/Red Robin
    Conner Kent/Superboy
    Cassandra Sandsmark/Wonder Girl
    Bart Allen/Impulse
    Jackson Hyde/Aqualad
    Jaime Reyes/Blue Beetle
    Megan Morr'z/Ms Martian

With the likes of Atemis Crock/Arrowette, Lorena Marquez/Aquagirl, and Eddie Bloomberg/Red Devil waiting to join in. I don't think I'd use Slobo or Empress and Artemis is Arrowette this time around.
    Last edited by El_Gato; 07-08-2016 at 05:56 PM.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

The Justice League created their own version of ‘Teen Titans’, a team that was pre-created to be the next generation of the Justice League. Their project was dubbed ‘Young Justice’, a special programme to teach super-powered teenagers, and assigning them to covert and rescue missions.

My YJ Line Up

Red Robin (Tim Drake): After completing his boot camp with Batwoman, Batman selected Tim as the leader of Young Justice because of his experience and ability to lead a team.

Scion (Kon-El/Conner Kent): His powers just manifested after Red Robin, Wonder Girl and Aqualad freed him, and his powerset is similar to the Young Justice TV Show. So far he has: Superhuman strength, superhuman speed, senses, awareness, semi-invulnerability and all superhuman physical abilities, he doesn't have heat vision, flight and full TTK yet.

Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark): After her training in Themyscira and learning about her godly heritage. Wonder Woman arrives and wanted Cassie to join the Young Justice programme.

Impulse (Bart Allen): Impulse's streetwear is a bit similar to his Smallville counterpart at first, he was wearing a red hoodie and he's been stopping low-level crimes in Central City to not only get The Flash's attention but he's also trapped in the 21st century. Flash spotted him and Bart said to Barry that he is his Grandson, later on he lives with another speedster, Max Mercury. He dons a white and blue costume with his classic Impulse design. Also Bar-Torr is Inertia or let's forget that he existed .

Aqualad (Jackson Hyde): After learning about his atlantean heritage, Jackson swam around with Aquaman as the new Aqualad briefly. He is still new to the world of being a superhero but he's no pushover as he remains calm and collected.

Miss Martian (M'gann M'orzz/Megan Morse): Martian Manhunter assume his identity as John Jones but this time as a DEO agent so he could be closer to alien refugees and terrorists while on a mission he discover their target, a white martian going by the name M'Gann M'orzz, the DEO captured her and put her inside one of their holding facilities. Feeling sympathy for the young martian, he releases her and take her in as his niece, Megan Morse. Just like Aqualad she's also new of being a superhero and she has a fond of earth culture despite being unfamiliar with it.

Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes): Batman stated to the JL that they have two experienced young heroes (Tim & Cassie) and four rookies (other four), he said that they should get someone who has experienced and not connected to the League. Batman went to Jaimie's neighbourhood and ask him to join Young Justice.

Later Members:
    I would also use either Artemis or Mia as the resident archer of Young Justice, Lorena comes either after Kaldur or joins TT as the Aqua member (or maybe Lagoon Boy, he looks younger in the comics).

Arrowette (Artemis Crock or Mia Dearden): A gifted and talented street-wise kid residing in one of the roughest neighbourhood in Star City, The Glades (Star City's equivalent of Blüdhaven).

Kid Devil: Eddie woke up and looked at his mirror and was shocked to see that he becomes a demon.

Aquagirl: Descendant of Atlanteans.

Secret: Eco-member and the introductory to the world of the weird and horror.

Traci 13: The urban mage and she occasionally helps Blue Beetle when it comes to magic.

Wendy aka Proxy and Marvin: As the caretakers of Mount Justice or as Young Justice's version of Oracle.

Allies: Justice League, Superboy, The Forever People, Titans and Teen Titans.
    Last edited by Incognito; 07-08-2016 at 05:25 PM.

Love the show and searching for the comic. Dang shame it wasn't reprinted.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Would you consider Young Justice and it's characters separate from the Teen Titans? Meaning their own franchise?

I know many of the characters associated with YJ became Titans eventually. But the question still stands though

Anyway my Rebirth line-up would be:

Tim Drake/Red Robin
    Conner Kent/Superboy
    Cassandra Sandsmark/Wonder Girl
    Bart Allen/Impulse
    Jackson Hyde/Aqualad
    Jaime Reyes/Blue Beetle
    Megan Morr'z/Ms Martian

With the likes of Atemis Crock/Arrowette, Lorena Marquez/Aquagirl, and Eddie Bloomberg/Red Devil waiting to join in. I don't think I'd use Slobo or Empress and Artemis is Arrowette this time around.
    I agree. Linking the two franchises was ultimately the downfall of both in my opinion.

Astonishing Member

I absolutely loved the comic but never quite warmed up to the show. The thing is that by the time the show came around, what defined Young Justice for me was the fact that it was funny and made me laugh. I mean, it had serious moments too and Peter David made me care about the characters, but those weren't necessarily things that made the book stand out from the crowd. The humor was already what separated it from the Teen Titans which shared many of the same characters at the time. So, with the show being about as serious as a heart attack, it didn't quite feel like Young Justice to me (ironically, the Teen Titans cartoon felt more like Young Justice). The show did a good job with Impulse though. I'll give it that.

So honestly, if I were to create a modern Young Justice comic it would probably be a lot like the original just with maybe a different cast of characters. One thing I really liked about the original comic was that they were a team without a mission statement. They didn't get together to fulfill one particular objective. They got together because they were friends and they fought crime because that's what they always did. Friendship was the glue that held that title together (well, friendship and humor, which can go hand-in-hand). There are plenty of teams that claim to be "family" but most of the Young Justice kids already had family coming out the nose. They had regular family and they also had Bat-families and Flash-families and Super-families. When they got together as Young Justice they got to get away from all that.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    WOW.. Good image..

Talking about young heroes... I remember see Stephanie Brown one time here, as a civilian.

Like Barbara Gordon in the first season, maybe she had a bigger role with another season...
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-09-2016 at 05:57 AM.

For the comic. I would spin Tim, Steph, and Cass out of 'Tec and into Young Justice too. Age up most of the original Young Justice team to Tim Drakes age. Start with a small team and slowly branch out. I would set it up so the team was off the radar and most of the DCU doesnt know they exist. An amalgam of the show and comic book. And a lot of young adult themes.

Batman initiates code name Young Justice. Young meta humans that either need monitoring or show potential. Founding members:

Kon: Lex/Clark clone with Telekinetic aura.

M'gann: Refugee white martian.

Bart: Time trapped speedster from an alternate future.

Tim, Steph, and Cass

The characters I would use over the course of the entire series. I added Zachary Zatara and Static.

BANNED

My YJ dream team would be
    Kon
    Tim
    Bart
    Cassie
    Kaldur
    Mgann
    Artemis
    Jamie
    Virgil

You have the comic YJ4 survivors with the main cast of 1st season,and standouts of the 2nd.

When DC decided to combine the YJ anD Titans teams together,even if the book did well,that was the beginning of the end.the YJ book was done so well they could have kept that book running forever,plus I think they could have made offshoot series from the book easily.

The new YJ should be a fun covert book.

BANNED

I think bart and kon in season 2 is very close.to how they should be if they were aged up to 18.

I feel the Teen Titans and Young Justice teams should be two separate concepts. There is easily more than enough teen characters in the DCU to support both franchises!

Young justice rebirth

wonder girl=cassie
    empress=anita
    bombshell=amy
    ms martain=meggan
    superboy=conner
    red robin=tim
    aqualad=kaldur
    impulse=bart

I've seen the whole show and I loved it. I really hope Netflix does pick it up for a S3 (and more.)
    "And I'm still of the opinion that actually physically killing him would be more eye-rolling and irritating than anything else; there's no way he'd stay dead, and having three boys who passed just damages the effect of any Batfamily member dying.

At this rate, Alfred should be getting a discount at the funeral homes and half the family must have frequent funeral miles."

-godisawesome, CBR

Mainly following: Batman, Detective, Titans, Green Arrow, Green Lanterns, Flash, Harley Quinn