Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

My ideal Rebirth YJ team would be:

Red Robin - once he gets back, he should lead this team again.
    Scion (Kon) - clone of Superman and Lex Luthor
    Wonder Girl/Fury (Cassie) - WW's niece, she'd finally start acting like a real hero again.
    Impulse (Bart) - would get a retcon throught time travel and be his old self again.
    Ms. Martian - she should be back ASAP.
    Bunker - sort of the team's GL in terms of powers, but his own character. He works well with the YJ4.
    Aqualad - he belongs here, instead of with the TT.
    Speedy (Emiko) - she'd be the youngest member, sort of the team's Damian.
    + Red Tornado, acting as a liaison to the Justice League.

Blue Beetle and Power Girl could also join down the line.

Unlike the Teen Titans, who should act independently, this team would be created by the League with the express purpose of training heroes capable of replacing them should they retire or die.
    To further differentiate both teams, I'd avoid too many legacy heroes in Teen Titans. So no Aqualad or Emiko there. Only Kid Flash and Robin (because they'd be redundant in the YJ anyway).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    My ideal Rebirth YJ team would be:

Red Robin - once he gets back, he should lead this team again.
    Scion (Kon) - clone of Superman and Lex Luthor
    Wonder Girl/Fury (Cassie) - WW's niece, she'd finally start acting like a real hero again.
    Impulse (Bart) - would get a retcon throught time travel and be his old self again.
    Ms. Martian - she should be back ASAP.
    Bunker - sort of the team's GL in terms of powers, but his own character. He works well with the YJ4.
    Aqualad - he belongs here, instead of with the TT.
    Speedy (Emiko) - she'd be the youngest member, sort of the team's Damian.
    + Red Tornado, acting as a liaison to the Justice League.

Blue Beetle and Power Girl could also join down the line.

Unlike the Teen Titans, who should act independently, this team would be created by the League with the express purpose of training heroes capable of replacing them should they retire or die.
    To further differentiate both teams, I'd avoid too many legacy heroes in Teen Titans. So no Aqualad or Emiko there. Only Kid Flash and Robin (because they'd be redundant in the YJ anyway).

Agree and like this.

I would also age some or most of YJ to 18

Amazing Member

Just dropping this here in case you guys haven't seen it yet:
    https://www.amazon.com/Young-Justice...dp/1401271162/

BANNED

To.merge the original YJ with the tv show YJ would be a goldmine for DC.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Would you consider Young Justice and it's characters separate from the Teen Titans? Meaning their own franchise?

I know many of the characters associated with YJ became Titans eventually. But the question still stands though

Anyway my Rebirth line-up would be:

Tim Drake/Red Robin
    Conner Kent/Superboy
    Cassandra Sandsmark/Wonder Girl
    Bart Allen/Impulse
    Jackson Hyde/Aqualad
    Jaime Reyes/Blue Beetle
    Megan Morr'z/Ms Martian

With the likes of Atemis Crock/Arrowette, Lorena Marquez/Aquagirl, and Eddie Bloomberg/Red Devil waiting to join in. I don't think I'd use Slobo or Empress and Artemis is Arrowette this time around.
    This is still my dream roster for a YJ rebirth! I feel Aqualad and Powergirl II belong with the YJ crew. Bunker and Solstice should remain a part of Damiens Titans because they fit in better with them than the YJ crew. Jonathan, Emiko and Wallace belong with Damien and his Titans as well because YJ already has a super, a speedster and an archer. I also changed my mind and I'd bringback Empress as either a Titan or YJ member
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

BANNED

The YJ4,should be joined by miss martian,aqualad,and a female archer,that IS young Justice to me.then add more characters from the original series and the 2nd season of the show

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    The YJ4,should be joined by miss martian,aqualad,and a female archer,that IS young Justice to me.then add more characters from the original series and the 2nd season of the show
    Ehh that's debatable. I added the YJ4 from the comics with 3 of the main characters from the cartoon. Atemis doesn't really exist in the comics and there have been far too many one dimensional female archers that things get cluttered if you add one. If Jaime isn't going to be a Titan then he should be a YJ member. Static Shock is another character I'd add, if the rights issues clear up.

I doubt anybody remembers New 52 Artemis (worst. Synergy. Ever.) so I don't think it would be much of an issue to include her. She'd only be like, what, the fourth major archer in comics right now, with Green Arrow, Roy, and Emiko?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I doubt anybody remembers New 52 Artemis (worst. Synergy. Ever.) so I don't think it would be much of an issue to include her. She'd only be like, what, the fourth major archer in comics right now, with Green Arrow, Roy, and Emiko?
    True, i guess you can hypothetically bring Artemis back/reintroduce her. I still like the line-up I chose though. I feel the Titans, Young Justice and Teen Titans teams should be made up of between 6-8 members each. So I can squeeze Arrowette/Artemis in.

BANNED

I just wish they would settle on who is green arrows young female sidekick already,we have had like 4 archers I think for this position.

Kon
    Tim
    Cassie
    Bart
    Megan
    Aqualad( kaldur yes,jackson I guess OK)
    Blue beetle
    Static
    Yes this has been my go to team,and exactly who I thought of from the 2nd season of the show to add,plus they were already with them pre flashpoint that lineup was the best,just bad writing

Notice Lorena and not aqualad

I totally agree! DC definitely needs to settle and choose a female archer instead of introducing one after the other!

The comics gave us Mia Dearden and Emiko Queen
    Young Justice gave us Artemis Crock
    Arrow gave us Thea Queen

I have no clue why YJ created Artemis instead of using Mia Dearden. Likewise, Arrow should have used Emiko instead of creating Thea. But what's done is done. I'd move forward with Artemis because she seems to be the most popular (thanks to YJ and now Arrow).

Also that picture is really cool! The YJ generation has my favorite teen characters!

BANNED

I totally agree! DC definitely needs to settle and choose a female archer instead of introducing one after the other!

Arrow gave us Thea Queen

I have no clue why YJ created Artemis instead of using Mia Dearden. Likewise, Arrow should have used Emiko instead of creating Thea. But what's done is done. I'd move forward with Artemis because she seems to be the most popular (thanks to YJ and now Arrow).

Also that picture is really cool! The YJ generation has my favorite teen characters!
    My favorites 2

Don't forget Arrowette,from the original YJ series.

Extraordinary Member

Arrow gave us Thea Queen

I think that Weismann and co. really wanted to showcase their DCU as being multi-generational and play around with the idea of bloodlines. Artemis was Arrowette's rival in the Olympics in one issue of Young Justice, so it's possible they get some idea of her being a suitable counterpart that could be linked to a villainous family. Artemis's family mattered arguably more than her initial comic form did; the show's overhaul of Sportsmaster was a major success, and Artemis was kind of pulled up with that as well.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

BANNED

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Drop the archer, add Rose Wilson, the Ravager, and you've pretty much described my ideal team (plus or minus Blue Beetle, I can see him fitting better with Damien's Teen Titans).