Page 4 of 109 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Drop the archer, add Rose Wilson, the Ravager, and you've pretty much described my ideal team (plus or minus Blue Beetle, I can see him fitting better with Damien's Teen Titans).

DC really loves their female teen archer though don't they.

I see rose with the Titans,not YJ or TT myself,but I see her a lil older than them,plus she started (I think) with the older team.

Blue beetle and static are my go to additions to the team,but lagoon boy,empress,Damage,and (a) Supergirl are.for my full.team.

And yeah I see Jaimie a lil younger for the TT Tema also.

It's interesting that the later additions to the Young Justice generation tend to be more popular than the earlier additions, outside of the YJ4 that is. Blue Beetle, Aqualad, Static, and Ms Martian are more popular than Empress, Slobo, Arrowette, Secret..etc Then again thats probably due to the show because Bunker, Solstice and Tanya aren't on the same level as those characters either and they came later. Not to mention Bombshell, Kid Devil, and Zachary, who are all also a part of the YJ generation, are in limbo.

WOAH! DC has a bunch of teen characters!!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    It's interesting that the later additions to the Young Justice generation tend to be more popular than the earlier additions, outside of the YJ4 that is. Blue Beetle, Aqualad, Static, and Ms Martian are more popular than Empress, Slobo, Arrowette, Secret..etc Then again thats probably due to the show because Bunker, Solstice and Tanya aren't on the same level as those characters either and they came later. Not to mention Bombshell, Kid Devil, and Zachary, who are all also a part of the YJ generation, are in limbo.

WOAH! DC has a bunch of teen characters!!
    I think they it's also because they are legacy characters,and static was the face of a entire line of books and had his own cartoon.

The original YJ4 and the YJ TV show originals are the most bankable,amd that's the bottom line if we want DC to put a book out anytime soon.big best sale.

Kon
    Tim
    Cassie
    Bart
    Kaldur
    Artemis
    Megan

This is where the $ is

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    I think they it's also because they are legacy characters,and static was the face of a entire line of books and had his own cartoon.

The original YJ4 and the YJ TV show originals are the most bankable,amd that's the bottom line if we want DC to put a book out anytime soon.big best sale.

Kon
    Tim
    Cassie
    Bart
    Kaldur
    Artemis
    Megan

This is where the $ is
    I agree, except for Artemis. I think she could be replaced by other archers with no loss of sales. I imagine Emiko would be a bigger draw because of her role in GA's book.

Isn't Emiko more suited to Damian's Teen Titans? No, YJ's female archer should be Mia Dearden, who IMHO would have been a founding YJer if she had appeared a few years sooner.

Which is not too say that the Rebirth version of YJ shouldn't encounter Olympic Gold Medalist Cissie King-Jones at some point.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

BANNED

Is teen female archers a dime a dozen?

I think Emiko, with how new she is, fits better with Damian's team then she would in a Young Justice group.

An Artemis completely lifted from the show or Mia would make a lot more sense, especially since the latter was in the same relative generation as the original YJ generation (even if they had Arrowette at the time).

YJ Book One by Peter David is up on amazon for April 2017.

Dare I hope for a rebirth comeback?

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post

I'm just glad they're finally collecting PAD's DC work, particularly Young Justice .

I think that just leaves his Aquaman run unaccounted for, since they should be collecting his Supergirl run as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post

Putting this for pre-order. Been waiting for it for sometime.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm just glad they're finally collecting PAD's DC work, particularly Young Justice .

I think that just leaves his Aquaman run unaccounted for, since they should be collecting his Supergirl run as well.
    I'll eat my hat if we don't get PAD Aquaman trades in time for the movie.
    Cyclops was right

I was a huge fan of the original PAD series. But then, I was a huge fan of Tim, Bart, and Superboy so it wasnt a stretch. Back on the old DC message boards I actually used to talk to the artist quite a bit. I had made this group that was basically just making fun of HEAT (Hal and Kyle fans from back in the day will remember those guys) and the artist worked our group (and myself) into panels throughout a chunk of the series.

And my son loved the YJ cartoon. We watched every episode and own the entire series between DvD and iTunes.

As for a new version? I'd think that DC would be better served by keeping the Titans and YJ concepts removed from each other. If the Titans are the teen heroes doing their own thing (not reading Damien's Titans so I have no idea what that's about) then YJ should be the League's "academy" and basically just rip the cartoon off as much as possible.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I was a huge fan of the original PAD series. But then, I was a huge fan of Tim, Bart, and Superboy so it wasnt a stretch. Back on the old DC message boards I actually used to talk to the artist quite a bit. I had made this group that was basically just making fun of HEAT (Hal and Kyle fans from back in the day will remember those guys) and the artist worked our group (and myself) into panels throughout a chunk of the series.
    That's awesome .

Can you point yourself out anywhere ?

BANNED

So how.does everyone feel about "some" trying to piece together CW characters across the superhero shows into a Young Justice team?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

As long as it was good I'm fine with it.