Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    So how.does everyone feel about "some" trying to piece together CW characters across the superhero shows into a Young Justice team?
    That would be cool, though I'm not sure we have enough "young heroes" to constitute a Young Justice team, and the ones that do exist are either all archers (Roy, Thea, and Evelyn), don't have powers yet (Wally) or don't even live on the main Earth (Jesse Quick) .

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That would be cool, though I'm not sure we have enough "young heroes" to constitute a Young Justice team, and the ones that do exist are either all archers (Roy, Thea, and Evelyn), don't have powers yet (Wally) or don't even live on the main Earth (Jesse Quick) .
    They do have Mr. Terrific on Arrow, I'm guessing they'll be developing his stuff this season.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    They do have Mr. Terrific on Arrow, I'm guessing they'll be developing his stuff this season.
    I wouldn't call him "young" though, at least the kind of young I would expect on a Young Justice team .

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I wouldn't call him "young" though, at least the kind of young I would expect on a Young Justice team .
    For the purposes of the proposed team they probably would count him though. Also, since he's not that young relatively speaking they could use that as a reason to make him the leader of any team, assuming it gets a series of it's own that is.

That's awesome .

Can you point yourself out anywhere ?
    I couldnt even begin to remember issue numbers, and most of those old floppies are either buried in a longbox or gone (sold or ruined by some minor flooding years back).

As I recall, and this was a ways back so I could be faulty here, it started somewhere around issue 17-19 and you'd see FLIP on t-shirts or Freakazoid's face on coffee mugs. My biggest "appearance" was as an innocent bystander in the foreground running away from a fight. Had a FLIP shirt on. No idea what issue that was. Lasted around a year and a half or so, maybe longer? Around that point I left for boot camp and fell out of comics for a while so I dont know how much longer it lasted after I left the boards for training.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Incredible Member

my Rebirth line-up would be

Red Robin
    Kon-el
    Bart Allen
    Wonder girl
    Empress
    Secret
    Zachary Zatara
    lagoon boy
    Miss Martian

BANNED

The CW has 2 arrow archers,2 teen speedsters from flash,a 40 year old miss martian on Supergirl,and a daxamite who should be called lar Gand,not kon-el right now,and pretty much has YJs Superboy's power set from the show.

They better not say that because they have Mon we don't need kon down the road.

BANNED

Kon
    Tim
    Bart
    Cassie
    Megan

Then if we can't get aqualad give us lagoon boy or Lorena(aquagirl)

And whoever DC has as the female teen archer

Then add
    Static
    Blue beetle
    Empress

Kon, Bart, Tim, Cassie, Megan, Kaldur or Lorena, Jaime, Virgil, and I'd even add in Solstice. As for an archer, I don't know. There's so many. I like Cissie, but I've come to really love Artemis from the show. I like Mia and I do like Emiko ( lot of potential there).

BANNED

If they bring young justice rebirth now they're gonna kick champions' ass so hard (their reception has been from lookwarm to hostile).

My perfect lineup for young justice rebirth would be:
    Rebirthed YJ4
    -Kon el with his fixed origin of being a clone of superman, characterization could be 90's or cartoon...
    -Red Robin that is really tim drake, keep the skilled hacker but have him co lead the team with cassie
    -BART ALLEN form the future, the real bart, his relationship with barry real and make him some sort of sidekick to wally if they ever meet
    -Wonder Girl, I'm fine with her origin as WW niece since it gives her a direct link to her, altough if they wan't to change it to zeus daughter I won't complain

New memebers:
    -Bunker: I think Lobdell did an ok work with him, DC has been doing great on diversity and he's to good to simply let go
    -Emiko: Archer archetype, I've liked er so far is green arrow, altough she's some sort of archer damian wayne or cassandra Cain
    -Power girl (tanya): I did liked her in the few issues I read, my main beed with teen titans was that they changed the Y4 too much but she's just fine

Hopefully give all of them rebirth one shots released through the weeks before young justice rebirth #1 to hype their relaunch, hell even make them form the team because of a big event...

There are so many young justice characters I like that I honestly can't think of a proper team, the team I proposed up there is some sort of mix classic and modern team, if they wanted another classic lineup just change the new members I proposed with: Arrowette, Secret, Empress and Miss martian to reference the cartoon
    Last edited by somacula; 11-01-2016 at 09:13 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    If they bring young justice rebirth now they're gonna kick champions' ass so hard (their reception has been from lookwarm to hostile).

My perfect lineup for young justice rebirth would be:
    Rebirthed YJ4
    -Kon el with his fixed origin of being a clone of superman, characterization could be 90's or cartoon...
    -Red Robin that is really tim drake, keep the skilled hacker but have him co lead the team with cassie
    -BART ALLEN form the future, the real bart, his relationship with barry real and make him some sort of sidekick to wally if they ever meet
    -Wonder Girl, I'm fine with her origin as WW niece since it gives her a direct link to her, altough if they wan't to change it to zeus daughter I won't complain

New memebers:
    -Bunker: I think Lobdell did an ok work with him, DC has been doing great on diversity and he's to good to simply let go
    -Emiko: Archer archetype, I've liked er so far is green arrow, altough she's some sort of archer damian wayne or cassandra Cain
    -Power girl (tanya): I did liked her in the few issues I read, my main beed with teen titans was that they changed the Y4 too much but she's just fine

Hopefully give all of them rebirth one shots released through the weeks before young justice rebirth #1 to hype their relaunch, hell even make them form the team because of a big event...

There are so many young justice characters I like that I honestly can't think of a proper team, the team I proposed up there is some sort of mix classic and modern team, if they wanted another classic lineup just change the new members I proposed with: Arrowette, Secret, Empress and Miss martian to reference the cartoon
    Good post, a new YJ would be a perfect place to fit in those New 52 Teen Titans that are absent from Rebirth. But Tanya needs a new name if she's to stick around, there is only one Power Girl.

I'd also really like to see Blue Beetle be a member, since he had that funny relationship with Bart on the YJ cartoon and hasn't been snagged by the Teen Titans yet. Tim Kon and Cassie were all pretty tight and Bart was a fourth wheel (in a good way) so Bart could also use a close friend on the team.

BANNED

So we need a archer and a aqua character(we have at least 3 of each to pick from),and the rest are the YJ5,and a unanimous miss martian.so should we start calling them the YJ5?

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    So we need a archer and a aqua character(we have at least 3 of each to pick from),and the rest are the YJ5,and a unanimous miss martian.so should we start calling them the YJ5?
    Technically the male Aqua family members are off the table. Kaldurahm is joining Damien's Teen Titans and Garth joined Dick's Titans, although there is still Lagoon Boy but he isn't very popular. Personally I'd love it if the brought Lorena Marquez out of comic limbo, she's an awesome character. Have Aquagirl be the Aqua of the team, if we cant get Kaldurahm.

Also Blue Beetle needs to be on a teamx whether its Teen Titans or Young Justice doesn't matter. He fits with both Damien's team (thanks to the animated movies) and Tim's team (thanks to the YJ cartoon).
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Kaldurahm is joining Damien's Teen Titans
    Is that legit or just rumor? And if legit do we know when he's showing up? Is there a source you can cite?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Technically the male Aqua family members are off the table. Kaldurahm is joining Damien's Teen Titans and Garth joined Dick's Titans, although there is still Lagoon Boy but he isn't very popular. Personally I'd love it if the brought Lorena Marquez out of comic limbo, she's an awesome character. Have Aquagirl be the Aqua of the team, if we cant get Kaldurahm.

Also Blue Beetle needs to be on a teamx whether its Teen Titans or Young Justice doesn't matter. He fits with both Damien's team (thanks to the animated movies) and Tim's team (thanks to the YJ cartoon).
    There's always Tula, who is actually being used right now. Lorena is a fine character, but we already have Mera, Orin, Garth, Tula, and Kaldur, I feel like adding Lorena to the Aqua-mythos just to fill a slot on a teen team title would be superfluous.

Im not concerned about Jaime either. I'd love to see him on a team but I feel like the character needs a lot of work first. Like Tim, Bart, Cassie, and Conner the New52 was not kind to Jaime and before he gets spread around on a team title I want him fixed up properly in his solo. In a year or so? Absolutely, but right now? Let's let the stink of his last series wear off first.

~ Black Panther.