Page 54 of 109 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

The cast has always grown as the season progressed I wonder if we will get Natasha Irons on there because Traci is?

Quote Originally Posted by C_haos View Post
    The cast has always grown as the season progressed I wonder if we will get Natasha Irons on there because Traci is?
    I guess that might depend on whether Weisman wants to do anything with her and Jaime, though I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up as another young hero anyways.

Do you guys think part of the reason for adding Steph and Traci to the roster was for romantic reasons? I mean, GW must have surely planned out much of the season before the Natasha Irons development occurred, and if he did then it is too much of a coincidence to include Traci on a roster that also features Jaime. This may be reaching a bit but Tim/Cassie/Steph and Jaime/Traci are placed together in that line-up reveal image.

They could put in a nod to Traci's sexuality though.

I think a Cassie/Tim/Stephanie love triangle is pretty much guaranteed to happen. Jaime/Traci is more of a maybe but to be honest I can also see it happening, considering Traci showed up as a love interest to Jaime in the recent Teen Titans animated movie.
    Last edited by El_Gato; 09-24-2017 at 11:23 PM.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Really cool video!! Shows just how good of a show YJ is!!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Spectacular Member

I feel bad for nitpicking this show and other great comic book animated shows like Avengers EMH, Spec Spiderman , Wolverine and the Xmen while they were on the air. You never appreciate what you have until you lose it. I more than appreciate these shows now because of the current dumb down shows like Teen Titans Go and the awful current slate of Marvel animated shows.

I wonder if the producers will take full advantage of the fact that they have a lot more freedom and less Cartoon Network restrictions. The show was already pretty mature already while on CN.

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Atom View Post
    I feel bad for nitpicking this show and other great comic book animated shows like Avengers EMH, Spec Spiderman , Wolverine and the Xmen while they were on the air. You never appreciate what you have until you lose it. I more than appreciate these shows now because of the current dumb down shows like Teen Titans Go and the awful current slate of Marvel animated shows.

I wonder if the producers will take full advantage of the fact that they have a lot more freedom and less Cartoon Network restrictions. The show was already pretty mature already while on CN.
    TT Go isn't for the older demographic to be fair. Children love it and that's good.

I hope YJ doesn't do too much lke they did for S2. I know people loved that season but it was a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    I hope YJ doesn't do too much lke they did for S2. I know people loved that season but it was a mess.
    The only thing odd was the Adam Strange/Rann subplot that the show abandoned early on. Otherwise S2 was perfecto.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    The only thing odd was the Adam Strange/Rann subplot that the show abandoned early on. Otherwise S2 was perfecto.
    I loved YJS2 because the characters I liked were in the roaster though some of them didn’t have much development

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I loved YJS2 because the characters I liked were in the roaster though some of them didn’t have much development
    True about the character development but the exciting, dedicated and epic way in which the central plot and main subplots were built and how almost every character and some of their relationships got their moments to shine made up for it.

I can understand people preferring the first season and the greater focus on a smaller core cast, and I wouldn't have enjoyed S2 as much as I did if it hadn't been preceded by S1, but I just felt Invasion was equally awesome in its own way. And of course I was never the biggest fan of folks like Tim and Cassie so I didn't mind them being neglected. Outsiders seems to make up to their fans for that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    True about the character development but the exciting, dedicated and epic way in which the central plot and main subplots were built and how almost every character and some of their relationships got their moments to shine made up for it.

I can understand people preferring the first season and the greater focus on a smaller core cast, and I wouldn't have enjoyed S2 as much as I did if it hadn't been preceded by S1, but I just felt Invasion was equally awesome in its own way. And of course I was never the biggest fan of folks like Tim and Cassie so I didn't mind them being neglected. Outsiders seems to make up to their fans for that though.
    I really hope so! I want Tim and Cassie to get more spotlight, mainly because Cassie is my favorite character in the Wonder-verse. And I like this version though it’s vaguely different from her YJ counterpart. I don’t like TimCassie as a ship though, so hopeful thinking is that they break up imo.

I also enjoyed season 2, but I do hope Outsiders is able to better focus on and develop the season 2 kids.

Especially now that we, ironically enough, have most of the Young Justice generation spotlighted on a show called Young Justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I really hope so! I want Tim and Cassie to get more spotlight, mainly because Cassie is my favorite character in the Wonder-verse. And I like this version though it’s vaguely different from her YJ counterpart. I don’t like TimCassie as a ship though, so hopeful thinking is that they break up imo.
    Well, with Spoiler on the team I have a feeling the relationship is not long for this world (especially since they were an extremely last-minute hookup anyways)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    I thought so as well. I found it to be incredibly contrived where nothing of real consequence happened despite all of the build up. I also went from loving almost every member of the team in season one to only caring about Conner (and Zatanna if she counts) by the end of season two.

The action and the dynamic between Jamie & Bart was pretty good, though.

Season 1 was better because we had better character development however Kaldur's plot line and victory made up for the bloated cast.

Season 2 was better in s1 because of the characters introduced imo, had not been cancelled and everyone got their chance to shine, it would have been better.