Page 70 of 109 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1628

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    That wasnt an issue in S2. Impulse/Blue Beetle/Beast Boy still got plenty to do.
    I know, just saying don't be surprised if some characters like tim and cassie dont get the spotlight like some hope.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Nice picture. Can't help but notice how stone-faced everyone is, though. Only Static and Wonder Girl have anything on their faces other than stoic. Even Blue Beetle (who, granted, is generally depicted similarly in Young Justice beforehand) and Bart (who was only that stone-faced when it came time to dwell on his bad future) are looking serious here.

Nice to have a date, to be honest. Not fussed it'll be next year, since there's other stuff for me 'til then.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Nice picture. Can't help but notice how stone-faced everyone is, though. Only Static and Wonder Girl have anything on their faces other than stoic. Even Blue Beetle (who, granted, is generally depicted similarly in Young Justice beforehand) and Bart (who was only that stone-faced when it came time to dwell on his bad future) are looking serious here.
    I think the fact that most of the Team is older now and likely being briefed on a mission explains their expressions.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the fact that most of the Team is older now and likely being briefed on a mission explains their expressions.
    Probably, but there's still a noticeable lack of variety in their expressions, even if justifiable.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 07-18-2018 at 11:29 AM.

has Ms Martian ever had an Earth boyfriend? just wondering.

? Conner and Lagoon Boy were both from earth.

Granted, Conner's half Kryptonian, but he was made on earth and is half human. Lagoon Boy is just a regular Atlantean and happened to study magic.

If you mean a regular, baseline, surface-living human? No, I don't think she has. But I never read that comic that was supposed to be a tie-in either, so I might've missed something.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

A new promo image for YJ:Outsiders. Looks like we really are getting the Outsiders!! Katana and Black Lightning look amazing!! I don't know who the yellow or red characters are though...
    To the people who said the character in the yellow orange costume was Halo, you might be right.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    To the people who said the character in the yellow orange costume was Halo, you might be right.
    yep looks like it.

I'm sorry...what the hell is going on with Aqualad?? Are some of us supposed to believe that one out, one in quota is cool? That's great that Static is getting put up front, but why did DC have to diminish an awesome character.

I didn't know Ben Ten was in Young Justice (I know it's probably some of the same designers, but c'mon...)

If Four-arms is supposed to a Bug from New Genesis, I'd rather it not be Forager since Forager isn't an actual Bug Person - he just grew up amongst them.

So I'm assuming we still don't know who the bug guy is...

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I'm sorry...what the hell is going on with Aqualad?? Are some of us supposed to believe that one out, one in quota is cool? That's great that Static is getting put up front, but why did DC have to diminish an awesome character.
    I think he'll appear in the series or did I miss something...

But yes this is what DC tend to do.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Aqualad may have joined the League in thetime skip like Zatanna and Rocket did in between season 1 and 2. All of the original Team members have standing offers to join the League and the article on Young Justice says the League has expanded.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Aqualad better be in this damn season. The comics ain't using him right so this the only time I get to enjoy him.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Aqualad better be in this damn season. The comics ain't using him right so this the only time I get to enjoy him.
    Bless you!!! This is what i was trying to say. First, they water (pun intended) him down to where he takes orders and is bossed around by batman jr. The 3rd and they do sexually bend him for no reason.

Call it me trying to manage my expectations but I really feel like they're probably not bringing Wally West back.