Page 76 of 109 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1628

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I've heard the plan is to release Netflix style - so won't that cut down on speculation?
    Young Justice being Young Justice, I imagine there will still be plenty to discuss and speculate over even once everyone's watched the whole show .

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Young Justice being Young Justice, I imagine there will still be plenty to discuss and speculate over even once everyone's watched the whole show .
    ...and these forums being these forums, I imagine there will be plenty to discuss and speculate over, regardless of how many shows the posters have seen, or even if they've seen any at all...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    ...and these forums being these forums, I imagine there will be plenty to discuss and speculate over, regardless of how many shows the posters have seen, or even if they've seen any at all...
    Not gonna lie, you got my chuckle. It's too true, though, and kinda sad, too.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I've heard the plan is to release Netflix style - so won't that cut down on speculation?
    Not for season 4.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Not for season 4.
    I heard it was to be a split season the first 13 episodes air all at once then after the other shows the final 13 will all air together. I may be wrong on this Frontier may know.

A new clip for YJ!! Oracle huh? I guess this means we will get another time skip, though it probably wont be as big as the last one. I guess this also opens up the possibility for Cassandra to come in as Batgirl. Anyway can't wait for season 3!!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

A new clip for YJ!! Oracle huh? I guess this means we will get another time skip, though it probably wont be as big as the last one. I guess this also opens up the possibility for Cassandra to come in as Batgirl. Anyway can't wait for season 3!!
    Assuming Barbara is still paralyzed as Oracle, I'm curious how it happened in this continuity (especially since Killing Joke probably didn't happen).

The series has generally followed the Post-Crisis Batfamily progression, so if the Batgirl mantle is open then I would expect Cass to be next in-line for it.

I really wish they would have gotten a new voice actor for Nightwing. He still sounds way too young.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Assuming Barbara is still paralyzed as Oracle, I'm curious how it happened in this continuity (especially since Killing Joke probably didn't happen).

The series has generally followed the Post-Crisis Batfamily progression, so if the Batgirl mantle is open then I would expect Cass to be next in-line for it.
    If not possibly Bette Kane who has already appeared on the show and was the original Bat-Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    If not possibly Bette Kane who has already appeared on the show and was the original Bat-Girl.
    Maybe.Though I think Cassandra Cain has a higher chance of taking up the mantle. Which means that Cass will finally be getting that outside media love she deserves!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Extraordinary Member

As much as I love this show, I often get the feeling that the cool stuff always happens between seasons.

Or at least all the mantle changes.

Maybe.Though I think Cassandra Cain has a higher chance of taking up the mantle. Which means that Cass will finally be getting that outside media love she deserves!
    I'd assume that Steph would be the one taking over the Batgirl mantle. She was in the original roster art and we haven't heard a thing about Cass showing up, right?

I could be wrong of course, but if I had to put money on it, I'm betting Steph will become the new Batgirl by season's end just as Bart became the new Kid Flash.

However, I am a much bigger Cass fan than a Steph fan (I honestly dont get her appeal at all) so I hope I'm wrong.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    As much as I love this show, I often get the feeling that the cool stuff always happens between seasons.

Or at least all the mantle changes.
    I feel like that's kind of what happens when you do a show set in a constantly expanding and progressing DC Universe. There's only so much you can devote time too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I'd assume that Steph would be the one taking over the Batgirl mantle. She was in the original roster art and we haven't heard a thing about Cass showing up, right?

I could be wrong of course, but if I had to put money on it, I'm betting Steph will become the new Batgirl by season's end just as Bart became the new Kid Flash.

However, I am a much bigger Cass fan than a Steph fan (I honestly dont get her appeal at all) so I hope I'm wrong.
    Steph as Spoiler actually did debut in the comics a while before Cass did.

Not that it prevents the show from doing what it wants to do but so far they've generally followed the Post-Crisis sidekick progressions aside from instances of stuff like Garth never being Aqualad (and Donna never being Wonder Girl apparently, although she still joined the Team before Cassie).

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I really wish they would have gotten a new voice actor for Nightwing. He still sounds way too young.
    I think he's perfect, almost as good as Loren Lester.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    You can't take Jesse McCartney away from me. No way, no how.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey