Page 8 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    The Young Justice show succeeded because it was a show about legacy, about family, the younger heroes getting out of the shadows of their older counterparts and proving themselves! Plus it was a quality show! In order for a YJ comic to succeed they have to tap into that! Unfortunately most of their legacy heroes are either messed up due to the new 52 or in the process of being fixed. As much as I, and a whole bunch of other fans want a YJ series now, I'd rather they fix their legacies first and do things the right way than give us a half hearted series.

I would love for DC to have all the YJ team be in their parent series,but I don't think DC will do it,and I don't think they will.try to keep it working together so when they do team up everything will sync up.

I say just drop a YJ book with all the screwed up.characters,and fix them on the fly.that way 1 writer will have the ability to make a coherent story for them,instead of a piece by piece one if they all.jist came.together from other books.the other reason is that we actually get the characters and team NOW,not later,which is bad,cause I personally want my favorites now.

BANNED

Miss martian 1 and only new 52 appearance.they got.her right look wise,i hope they use her in a YJ series

Fingers crossed for a YJ season 3 on netflix.

As for a YJ comic I rather they surprise me with something cool. I'd want a new fresh cast but thats not gonna happen anytime soon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post

Miss martian 1 and only new 52 appearance.they got.her right look wise,i hope they use her in a YJ series
    Or she can join the X men, she has the right uniform

Incredible Member

While.geoff tried,the YJ show.succeeed.

You don't really think they are gonna age every damn character.do you? I see memories being restore,but I can't see them aging wally 10 years,and if they do what about every other character?

Cassie stole stuff,bart was born into it,kon was created into it,but Tim found out about Batman on his own,he made it happen for himself.

I don't get why you don't want Tim with his family or think isn't deserving,but man he is the definition of self.made hero.

Super sons growing into a tiny JL team would be cool.
    Of course I don't think every character will be aged 10 years but SOME can be without aging the characters beyond recognition (in terms of super-heroes and appearance there isn't much between the age of 20 and the age of 30).

No, I don't think Superman and Batman will be aged to 40 but I CAN see Ollie (for example) being subtly aged to allow for Connor Hawke.

You may not get why I don't want Tim in the Y.J but I can't make it any clearer! I'm not asking you to agree but I've explained why very clearly.

If you look at the Tim which Tynion IV has written you can see how he wouldn't fit into Young Justice IMHO.

If you want a Robin-type character I can understand that but for me Tim isn't a logical character for the team.

I'd still love to see a Y.J rebirth down the line tough.

Cheers.

James.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Of course I don't think every character will be aged 10 years but SOME can be without aging the characters beyond recognition (in terms of super-heroes and appearance there isn't much between the age of 20 and the age of 30).

No, I don't think Superman and Batman will be aged to 40 but I CAN see Ollie (for example) being subtly aged to allow for Connor Hawke.

You may not get why I don't want Tim in the Y.J but I can't make it any clearer! I'm not asking you to agree but I've explained why very clearly.

If you look at the Tim which Tynion IV has written you can see how he wouldn't fit into Young Justice IMHO.

If you want a Robin-type character I can understand that but for me Tim isn't a logical character for the team.

I'd still love to see a Y.J rebirth down the line tough.

Cheers.

James.

I.do. agree that DC can subtlety age some characters,BUT there is no way to subtlety do.anything with wally imo,he is to high profile,not to mention he is with his peers,and it would.look obvious if they aged him.

Tim has ALWAYS been friends with kon and Bart,friends stick together.

I have no idea how he has written now,but I know it's only been a extremely short time he has been written for Rebirth,and he has been around for a few decades.

Question- do you think Netflix will really give us a season 3 if they hit 300,000 views? And can that be hit? And what do you want to see?

Incredible Member

I.do. agree that DC can subtlety age some characters,BUT there is no way to subtlety do.anything with wally imo,he is to high profile,not to mention he is with his peers,and it would.look obvious if they aged him.

Tim has ALWAYS been friends with kon and Bart,friends stick together.

I have no idea how he has written now,but I know it's only been a extremely short time he has been written for Rebirth,and he has been around for a few decades.

Question- do you think Netflix will really give us a season 3 if they hit 300,000 views? And can that be hit? And what do you want to see?
    I agree that Tim, Kon and Bart should hve their friendship restored but I don't think they all need to be on a team together for that to happen, personally

In answer to your question, I would *love* Netflix to give a season 3 to the YOUNG JUSTICE cartoon. I'm not sure who I'd like to see s a villain but I would like to see more of Artemis dealing with the loss of Wally and maybe some ore of the runaways (like Static and others) who Blue Beetle found.

I'm sure there's more but those are 2 of the main things I can immediately think of (more may occur to me later!)

Cheers.

James.

Astonishing Member

I say just drop a YJ book with all the screwed up.characters,and fix them on the fly.that way 1 writer will have the ability to make a coherent story for them,instead of a piece by piece one if they all.jist came.together from other books.the other reason is that we actually get the characters and team NOW,not later,which is bad,cause I personally want my favorites now.
    The problem there is that you'd get a Young Justice #1 with screwed up characters. A first impression like that could seriously jeopardise the brand.

I'd rather have a good comic in September 2017 than a bad comic in February 2017.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    The problem there is that you'd get a Young Justice #1 with screwed up characters. A first impression like that could seriously jeopardise the brand.

I'd rather have a good comic in September 2017 than a bad comic in February 2017.
    I say pull a YJ rebirth individual issues for every character that's screwed up to go back to their classic characterizations and completely ignore everything that happened prior (new 52), and with those books launch YJ rebirth with their classic characterizations and old dynamics. Rebirth was the chance to ignore all the past new 52 crap and have second chance

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    I agree that Tim, Kon and Bart should hve their friendship restored but I don't think they all need to be on a team together for that to happen, personally

In answer to your question, I would *love* Netflix to give a season 3 to the YOUNG JUSTICE cartoon. I'm not sure who I'd like to see s a villain but I would like to see more of Artemis dealing with the loss of Wally and maybe some ore of the runaways (like Static and others) who Blue Beetle found.

I'm sure there's more but those are 2 of the main things I can immediately think of (more may occur to me later!)

Cheers.

James.

Friends stick together

Season 3 would be darkseid and vandal trying to take over the world
    Have wally comeback and have access to speedforce.superboy either finding new ways to be SUPER,or straight up getting TTK.supergirl coming to earth.damian hitting the scene.lor-zod being adopted by superman.donna Troy.JSA.the Legion.kyle Rayner.etc etc

BANNED

You can ruin a character in 1 issue,and you.can fix a character in 1 too.

It's easy to fix a screwed character,and its easy to take the character in a new direction,or just ignore everything in the past.

YJ is something ppl want,and want NOW

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I say pull a YJ rebirth individual issues for every character that's screwed up to go back to their classic characterizations and completely ignore everything that happened prior (new 52), and with those books launch YJ rebirth with their classic characterizations and old dynamics. Rebirth was the chance to ignore all the past new 52 crap and have second chance

Totally agree.

Course I wouldn't mind slight changes in kon

So the new version of Jackson Hyde is gay. I don't remember any hints that Kaldur was gay or bi on the show but when someone on Twitter stated that Aqualad was straight Greg Weisman responded "you sure?". I know Kaldur had a thing for Tula but i guess Weisman was insinuating that he may have been bi.

Astonishing Member

You can ruin a character in 1 issue,and you.can fix a character in 1 too.
    It's more difficult to fix several characters in 1 issue, especially when they all belong to separate series.

I'd rather Young Justice be done right than done quick.

BANNED

It's more difficult to fix several characters in 1 issue, especially when they all belong to separate series.

I'd rather Young Justice be done right than done quick.
    Then take the option that was posted above.give everyone a one shot issue before the series begins,clean up.everything you want to keep or ignore,add stuff that works,thebn move forward.

It's easy,it really is