Page 9 of 109 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I say pull a YJ rebirth individual issues for every character that's screwed up to go back to their classic characterizations and completely ignore everything that happened prior (new 52), and with those books launch YJ rebirth with their classic characterizations and old dynamics. Rebirth was the chance to ignore all the past new 52 crap and have second chance
    The YJ4 got so screwed up by N52 that I wouldn't mind a near-complete reboot of them in YJ Rebirth.

First and foremost, each of them needs to be reconnected to their JL counterparts. I know that YJ hung out on their own and apart from the JL in their original incarnation; but that was back when their ties to the League were unquestioned. I prefer the“trainee team” concept from the TV series this time around because it gives the kids ample justification to interact with their mentors and to establish and deepen ties to them. So have them hang out in JL headquarters, with various JLers supervising them. See how things go after about a year; and if everything's going well, then let them strike out on their own.

For Tim, I'd bring his parents back into the picture and have Tim move back in with them. Bring back Ives, too: Tim needed to reconnect to ordinary life instead of being immersed in the superhero world 24/7.

Cassie could get a revised origin as part of what Wonder Woman Rebirth is doing. Make her less of a thief and more of a headstrong and slightly nerdy teen.

Bar-Torr needs to be revealed to be Inertia; and Bart Allen needs to be introduced as a new teen hero, claiming to be Barry's grandson from the 31st century. Don't worry that Barry isn't anywhere close to having a fiancee at this point, let alone a wife, children, or grandchildren; as long as the Flash title doesn't do something inane like killing off Iris, they can easily manage it.

Kon El should be revealed as a reconstruction of the N52 Superman, a “Cadmus clone” as it were. Re-establish Tana Moon, Dubblix, and the project.

Steal Jackson Hyde away from the Teen Titans, and do more with Mia Dearden.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

I do kinda wonder how Young Justice Rebirth might work given how much fixing needs to be done with those characters and that the New 52 continuity is still, to some degree, being acknowledged even as characters return to their more classic incarnations.

Tynion was trying to reconstruct Tim to a degree in 'Tec but he also carried over some of the New 52 elements like Tim only having ever been Red Robin and his uber hacker skills.

I'm with Dataweaver in that we can just throw out New 52 Kon and Bar-Torr and just bring back Conner and Bart. It wouldn't even be that hard to re-introduce them to their respective families since Clark and Lois should still remember Conner and Wally might remember Bart depending on how much of his Post-Crisis knowledge is still intact.

Cassie's the one I'm most curious about because she's (as I recall) an internationally wanted thief with a criminal record, but I guess maybe she could go through some Amazon training and rehabilitation with Diana and come out as a more traditional Cassandra Sandsmark Wonder Girl and then we stop mentioning she was ever a criminal .

BANNED

Bar Torr is inertia,and Bart gets his origin back.it happened inside the 10 years,so bar came back after Bart,but rebirth fixes the real order again.

Tim should be shown to have the most normal life,but HE decides to be a hero,not because of a tragedy,or waking up with powers,but because he wanted to do.good and he was smart enough to do just that

Cassie should be more of a dorky awkward fangirl,and less a thief.say she wanted souvenir s from everyone of her mom's digs,and sometimes the things she took was noticeable. After she got powers and slowly learned of her heritage she became the strong woman she was when leading YJ and TT

The new 52 kon was and is match,a superior clone of the real kon who could be under total control.the real kon was taken by harvest from smallville and after being used to.create match got put on ice and left for dead.kon is the pre flashpoint version but with a slightly different attitude and power set.

That's how.i would bring them back.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Friends stick together

Season 3 would be darkseid and vandal trying to take over the world
    Have wally comeback and have access to speedforce.superboy either finding new ways to be SUPER,or straight up getting TTK.supergirl coming to earth.damian hitting the scene.lor-zod being adopted by superman.donna Troy.JSA.the Legion.kyle Rayner.etc etc
    Absolutely friends should hang out but they don't need to be on the same team. I'm friends with a lot of my old school friends but I don't see them every day...

With regards to your suggestion for season 3 that all sounds quite cool but the one thing I would do is keep Wally lost in the speed force (but make it clear he's lost, not dead) for a whole season before bringing him back.

The rest I like though.

Cheers.

James.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Absolutely friends should hang out but they don't need to be on the same team. I'm friends with a lot of my old school friends but I don't see them every day...

With regards to your suggestion for season 3 that all sounds quite cool but the one thing I would do is keep Wally lost in the speed force (but make it clear he's lost, not dead) for a whole season before bringing him back.

The rest I like though.

Cheers.

James.
    Who'd you rather stick with? Your friends or Damian Wayne?

Anyways, If you want wally to have the time of his life make him meet Vertigo death, that's a experience he's never gonna forget

Yes! They better have Kyle Rayner on the team now!

BANNED

First rebirth, then young justice? I fucking love you DC, YOU'VE GOT NO IDEA HOW MUCH

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Yes! They better have Kyle Rayner on the team now!
    I can't put into words how much I want that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    you're shitting me

The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

YJ Season 3 is a dream come true, now hand the keys to DC comics universe to Weisman, Vietti, and Remender!
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

Y'know, I know DC isn't as big or adept at synergy as Marvel is, but wouldn't it be awesome if they timed Young Justice Rebirth with the premier of season 3 ?

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier View Post
    YJ Season 3 is a dream come true, now hand the keys to DC comics universe to Weisman, Vietti, and Remender!
    Glad YJ3 is happening, but I would rather they not have keys to the comics universe.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, I know DC isn't as big or adept at synergy as Marvel is, but wouldn't it be awesome if they timed Young Justice Rebirth with the premier of season 3 ?
    Start the countdown to DC Rebirth Young Justice #1.

My prediction? Rebirth YJ will have the following line-up: Tim Drake, Kon-El, Bart Allen, Kaldur, Arrowette and Miss Martian.

Wonder who DC will get to write and draw it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    Start the countdown to DC Rebirth Young Justice #1.

My prediction? Rebirth YJ will have the following line-up: Tim Drake, Kon-El, Bart Allen, Kaldur, Arrowette and Miss Martian.

Wonder who DC will get to write and draw it?
    Kaldur is in teen titans, they'll most likely put Cassie to have the Y4 back together! Now imagine if they got Peter David back... Marvel would be so fucked, and gg champions (I like champions, but still, gg)