Page 91 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1628

Is it just me or does the YJ team look as young as the Teen Titans (Damian's team) do?
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Yes, more so with the girls, but overall yes they do look young and similar in age with Damian's crew, but I blame the art(ist) even if it looks good.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

I really love Amethyst's design. Reminds me a lot to her cartoon series version.
    I was really excited to see the designs for Teen Lantern, but I'm really dissapointed with the final result. It looks really dull to me.
    Wonder Girl and Jinny Hex look really cool.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Ya they look to young but hopefully it's just the art.

The new book looks fun, but I kind of hope we get some more diverse characters. Aqualad would have fit right in. It's weird Bendis went to the trouble of creating a brand-new legacy GL and ignored the legacy Atlantean.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    The new book looks fun, but I kind of hope we get some more diverse characters. Aqualad would have fit right in. It's weird Bendis went to the trouble of creating a brand-new legacy GL and ignored the legacy Atlantean.
    The Atlanteans always get ignored.
    Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 11-20-2018 at 07:25 AM.

Yeah, Kaldur has never gotten much love from DC.

But the roster is going to change over time; that's just the nature of things. And didn't Bendis say we haven't seen the full lineup yet? We might very well have characters like Kaldur or Jaime or whoever in the book and it just hasn't been announced yet.

I expect the first arc or two is going to be devoted to getting the YJ4 back together and introducing the brand new characters like Hex and GL Jr., but once Bendis' pet creations are brought in and the founding YJ'ers are on solid footing we could very well see other characters work their way in.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Is it just me or does the YJ team look as young as the Teen Titans (Damian's team) do?
    They do. It might be due to the art or Bendis may have regressed them. I can't believe that I'm actually saying this, but regressing them might be for the best considering all the damage that was done to their characters over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    They do. It might be due to the art or Bendis may have regressed them. I can't believe that I'm actually saying this, but regressing them might be for the best considering all the damage that was done to their characters over the years.
    Well, Tim is Robin now but he was still 16 per Tynion I believe.

Conner, Bart, and Cassie look to be about the same age they were when they formed the original team.

January 4th can't come soon enough!! I cant wait for season 3! I need more YJ!

Does anybody know when the DCU exclusive comic comes out?
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The new Amethyst reminds me of the new She-Ra in a good way.

The team does look kind of young, they should all be near or over 18 at this point. But Bart looked young when he flashed (ahem) back into reality so maybe that's to be expected.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I rather they be over 18 but beggars can't be choosers.

Still pretty excited for both YJ season 3 and the new comic.

I'm pretty sure they're all back to their starting ages, or close to it. Seems like everyone became younger with the reboot, even if Clark (and maybe Bruce?) have been aged back up thanks to their kids. Before the reboot I'm pretty sure the YJ kids were all around 18 or 19, but Tim's officially 16 again (even if that's dumb and makes no real sense) so I expect the others will be too.

I'm not thrilled with it, since I enjoyed watching their development over the years, but I'm just happy to have these characters back, and in a recognizable form. And they all might gain a few years and catch up to their pre-52 selves once the Manhattan/missing time plot is resolved (who knows?) so this might not even be a long term "issue" anyway.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I hope Aqualad, Blue Beetle, and Sideways eventually join the team.

Kon93

DC are kings of giving you what you want,BUT with extra changes that partially or completely deflate the the whole thing.