Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Ultimate Member

Except now Wally West is back in the DC Universe and he's white with red hair...not sure what happened to the black version...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Except now Wally West is back in the DC Universe and he's white with red hair...not sure what happened to the black version...
    He is still around as red haired Wally's cousin, and they are both named after their great-grandfather. So there are now TWO Wally's: the red haired one is the son of Rudy while the new Wally is the son of Daniel.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    There's literally nothing stopping any character from coming out as gay or bisexual. Like, ever.

And hell. Cap is already kinda made to be the Aryan ideal as a take that to the Nazis. Guess what? They also hated LGBT folks as well.

Boom he's now both. :P

But I think folks have to understand. You can interpret him as anything and in the MCU particularly it'd all be pretty possible without changing a single thing in his characterization.
    Great post. It still will never happen, so those freaking out across Twitter and tumble need to breadth and take the "hit". It'll never happen, so let's dial back the outrage (because it's REALLY not needed).
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I think whatever potential there was has been killed by making her Peggy's niece. As PyroTwlight said, there was absolutely no one that didn't find that kiss awkward and kinda creepy.
    I didn't find it awkward or creepy.

Theory destroyed.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

I found it ackward and creepy. To be honest it was only in the film to shut down the Stucky shippers.

Wonder if they'll make a stucky friendly cut of the film for the blu Ray release