Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Archer View Post
    Next Sharon Carter's "crone face" Yeah she was extremely ugly. And it is something deliberately done (notice Free Spirit and Maria Hill look "normal") My guess is that the editors asked the artist to show that Captain America is "eternaly young" while time marches on for those around him, like Sharon. It's a failing of an artist, but not a huge one. It's difficult enough to draw a young face with an old face....but trying to draw a twenty year old (jack, Rick & spirit) a 30 year old (Cap & Hill) and a 40(?) year old (sharon) is probably even more difficult....it's annoying, but forgivable
    The reason that Sharon Carter looks so much older is because she is. She was trapped in Dimension-Z, an alternate dimension where time goes by faster than in the 616 universe. Steve spent 12 years in there and only about 30 minutes (IIRC), while she was trapped there, and spent a few days(?). So she is actually in her 60's or 70's.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

BANNED

The worst thing for me, was the complete absence of a shock of any kind (I glimpsed the last page by mistake).

Amazing Member

Oh man. Someone mentioned this to me a couple of weeks ago and I laughed it off as "Yeah, right." I'm not laughing now.

So. Much. Crap.

Either it's a gimmick and will last all of 6 issues or Marvel just decided to take a large crap on one one of their biggest characters.