Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I like the way Comics Alliance put it: Everyone is Hawkman now.

BANNED

Until pre-Flashpoint history actually gets (re)inserted into the characters lives outside of Wally West's fading memories, I'm not going to worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Unless you want the Teen Titans to go up against (and DEFEAT) Darkseid first, removing Vic's revised origin with Darkseid and Apokolips-related technology sort of negates the reason he was part of the initial Justice League story. And why would he be recruited into the JL if he starts as a Teen Titan? It wouldn't make any sense.
    Maybe he got his powers similar to the MOS movie instead of the N52 by having his mother box technology couple of years ago before meeting the JL so he was with the Teen Titans for a bit, then Darksied comes later and he joins the JL to fight him. Alterminatively, during his 5 years with the JL (with the other JL members having secret identities and Victor staying at the watchtower) he tag along with the Teen Titans, hangs out with them and the team rescue Starfire from the Gordanians.

For example how do you
    a) restore the history of the Teen Titans,
    Since the 60-70 era Titans was complete, they should restore the 80's titans. Cyborg got his powers similar to the MOS cutscene, STAR Labs has a motherbox since 1982 or whatever (maybe 1980 as a reference for NTT) or have his origins the same. During his 5 years with the JL (with the other JL members having secret identities and Victor staying at the watchtower) he tag along with the Teen Titans, hangs out with them and the team rescue Starfire from the Gordanians. EDIT: Lastly Beast Boy and Raven, for a simple route, just say that it was their respective powers that kept them young with BB having animal DNA and Raven being half-demon or for both of them it was psychological and once they remembered that they were with a previous incarnation of the NTT, their bodies changes from teenagers to young adults.
    b) fix the situation in Superman
    Pre-New 52 Superson is fine to me at the moment.
    c) how do you resolve the contradictions in Wonder Woman and restore her old cast such as Donna, Artemis and Cassie?
    Donna Troy was Wonder Woman sidekick but she died after the Teen Titans disbanded, and then the Fates brought her back to life without any memory of what happened before she died and the fates wipes out the memories of the Amazons knowing about her. Wonder Woman should take Cassie to Themyscira so she could hone her powers and skills.
    d) how should they fix the Flash or Bart/Kid-Flash? What should they do with the old pre-Nu52 cast? Leave them in limbo? Or restore them?
    I would have Dr. Manhattan erase Harvest out from existence.

Actually, I would introduce Bart Allen and he is one of the Flashes who remembered the pre-flashpoint universe thanks to his connection of the speed force, and the Bar-Torr guy was a rogue clone from his powers because of the speed force was messing up with his powers and it brought out unpredictable causes and effects. Bart Allen returns with a new costume that has the Impulse colour scheme and he forms a team with Red Robin, Wonder Girl and others to find Superboy (the clone of both the decades N52 Superman and Lex Luthor). The Pre-New 52 cast should have their own universe or multiverse.
    Last edited by Incognito; 05-26-2016 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    Rebirth isn't fixing anything. They are just appeasing Clois shippers by killing the current Superman and shoving down out throats the new Lois and Clark son.
    Y'know, there are people who aren't "Clois shippers" who HATED how New52 Superman was mis-handled by the editors and writers.
    But the only time I felt a Superman-and-Lois marriage was necessary was when it came to the pre-CoIE Superman from Earth-2.

Last edited by MajorHoy; 05-26-2016 at 07:18 PM.

I am more of a clana shipper but I can tolerate Clois since it has been around for much of Superman history.

Spectacular Member

I just realized that pre-Flashpoint Superman and Lois have been married 20 YEARS now 1996-2016! Happy anniversary!

2016 is also 20th anniversary of 1996 Superman the Animated Series! Bruce Timm got DCU right! Rebirth looks to, also!

Btw I have that Action issue. Geoff Johns should never have brought back pre-CRISIS Earth 2 Superman and Lois in Infinite Crisis just to kill them off or have Superbly Prime and Alexander Luthor go evil. Those 4 should have stayed in the peaceful dimension forever.
    Last edited by dcdrew; 05-26-2016 at 06:52 PM.

I favor the pre flashpoint continuity which is continued into New 52 minus some unsavory parts like the rape of Sue Dibny, death of Ted Kord, etc. In my imagination, Cyborg joins the JL after the events of pre flashpoint.