Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Gerry Duggan

Gerry Duggan is the next guest for X-POSITION and CBR wants your questions for the "Uncanny Avengers" and "Deadpool" writer.

Full article here.

Hello Mr. Duggan I have 2 questions.

1) With Civil War II on the horizon, when can we expect you to reveal how Cable got the Belle AI and when can we expect to see what Cable's been up to in the future with Stryfe?

2) Back in X-Men: Legacy, Mike Carey did a very bold thing: He fixed Rogue's power. And we got to see a Rogue we had never see before and it was awesom. Then Rick Remender came along and essentially retconned her back to how she was in the 90's, just with Wonder Man's powers instead of Ms. Marvel's. Are there any plans to address this or is Rogue back to the old status quo for good?

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Hello Mr. Duggan. Will Wade finally suspect that his wife is sleeping with Jack Russell or will Jack will just come clean and tell him?

Thanks for opportunity, Mr. Duggan

1. Are the lack of Rogue's absorption powers going to addressed anytime soon? We haven't seen her use them or mention them much since the series started. I'm curious if it has something to do with the t-mist.
    2. What are the main differences between the leadership styles of Rogue, Cable and Captain America? How are their views and differences going to cause the conflict that's you've been hinting at with them?
    3. The unity team seemed to be created as a reaction to AvX, that Captain America saw he hadn't been doing enough to help certain groups of people (ie mutants). So far the team has been all over the place, fighting people and conflicts that pop up, but I've felt like the team hasn't really dealt with the main issue of helping often ignored groups. Are we going to get story arcs that address this more?

BANNED

This might see a dumb question but lets try, is the Cable in uncanny avengers the same cable that was the adoptive dad of Hope Summers ? all the time travel that Cable does confuse me.

In your last X-Position you teased at plans for Hellion, any update on when we might see this?

Hello Mr.Duggan,
    I loved Gambit cameo in issue 9.
    Can we expect him to make a bigger appearence in UA soon?

BANNED

How will the recent shocking reveal (*cough*retcon*cough*) about Steve Rogers impact the Unity Team going forward?

Amazing Member

Hello Mr Duggan, as a big fan of Rogue, I would love to see more of her. Will she interact more with her fellows avengers like quicksilver or cable adressing things in common? Will she talk again with gambit (love your work in last issue) and magneto? Thanks and Take good care of this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    How will the recent shocking reveal (*cough*retcon*cough*) about Steve Rogers impact the Unity Team going forward?
    I think the cover with Cable Holding a bloody shield kinda answers that one
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

1.) Is Deadpool's involvevment with the Avengers unity squad prevent him from popping up in X-Men events? or are there plans for wade to show up/play a part in the Apocalypse Wars? given his history with Evan I'd imagine there should be some involvement.

2.) Red Skull was captured by Dr. Doom at the end of AXIS then there was the whole "World shattering event a.k.a Secret wars" it was never explained how Red Skull escaped and he still has Charles xavier's brain so is this going to be addressed?

3.) Will the events from Deadpool's Last Days of Magic be explored further in the ongoing series? I loved it and I was wondering the "curse" which was planted on Wade was it mere lashing out or was there magic involvement and will it further darken Wade's future?

1) Your Cable is amazing. You have a great handle on the character personality wise, and Ryan Stegman clearly has fun drawing him. But he's more than big guns and shoulder pads visually as well, and one thing I think we need to see again is the Psimitar which is powered by his telekinesis. Please! And he also needs to rip the long sleeve off of his shirt. Cable is more of a "sun's out, guns out" type in my view. Next to Wolverine, he's the Marvel character most often depicted in a sleeveless tank. Just saying.

2) Will Pepe Larraz be the permanent rotating artist on this book with Stegman? His stuff is stellar!

Hello Mr. Duggan,

1. I'm a huge Rogue fan, and I I Love your characterization of her.
    With the sassy attitude, super-strength , and flight powers back, she's better right now than she has been in MANY years!!!
    I'm hopeful that she's keeping the strength and flight powers for the long term. Is that the case?
    Do you have any plans on a new attractive (hopefully hoodless) uniform for her?

2. Will Pepe Larraz will be the new ongoing artist? His art is among the best I've seen!

Hello Mr. Duggan
    First, I have absolutely loved the work you have been doing on Uncanny Avengers. Your characterization of Rogue has been spectacular. Will we get to see how she is dealing with Wonder Man still inside of her or the emotions of thinking that he is possibly lost forever? Will the possibility of bringing him back purge Rogue of her ionic strength and flight or will she continue to be that sassy southern scrapper?

Mighty Member

Mr. Duggan, I just want to say thank you for giving us the awesome books! I am a huge fan! Anything you can tease for the future of the Unity Squad?