Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    That's simple, GLAAD isn't calling out Fox because they didn't call out Marvel to begin with. There was a movement on social media and all GLAAD did was respond to it saying they agreed. If there was a social media campaign for Northstar or Iceman then pretty sure GLAAD would respond to that as well.

And there are plenty of people that have suggested Fox needs to include more LGBT, people of color, and expand the role of women in the movies. It just didn't reach the level of this Cap thing because Cap's been out longer and is more popular.
    Where? All I see is silence.

Marvel s always called out. Fox? Nah. I'm mean fans too. If I was gay and a comic fan, I would be bothered everytime I see Quicksilver. Why didn't he just use Northstar?
    SO LET THIS BE A LESSON. LEARN. YOUR. PLACE. - Prince Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Freeman View Post
    Where? All I see is silence.

Marvel s always called out. Fox? Nah. I'm mean fans too. If I was gay and a comic fan, I would be bothered everytime I see Quicksilver. Why didn't he just use Northstar?
    You should probably visit the X-forums then. People are always complaining about Fox so not sure where you have been. If you are referring to within the general public, Fox doesn't get as much shit because people don't watch their films as much.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    GLAAD responds with full support of the trending plea from fans for a Steve Rogers-Bucky Barnes relationship.

Full article here.
    I would be fine if it fit into the current continuity, however it would make the scene with Peggy seem less tragic. I like the bromance between Steve and Bucky.

Personally I think falcon should be gay. It would be a good subtext for his relationship with cap and give him an extra reason for disliking Bucky so much. Plus he has never had a romantic interest yet.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    GLAAD will latch onto anything they believe will benefit homosexuality.
    And? Of course they will, because that it there purpose. It's like saying the naacp will do anything to advance people of color.

Ultimate Member

I think maybe that Immortal is saying that's the reason that they're doing it but won't admit that's the reason...

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...-war-diversity

Good price on the subject. Just use Gay characters or make new ones.
    Also no to Falcon, Panther, Black Widow, Any man, etc, etc.
    SO LET THIS BE A LESSON. LEARN. YOUR. PLACE. - Prince Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I think maybe that Immortal is saying that's the reason that they're doing it but won't admit that's the reason...
    What's there to admit to? They are an advocacy group, and they are performing their function.