Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Geoff Johns SO HOT RIGHT NOW!!

Ok, I just wanted put this out there. Not sure if it is just me, or if this is general consensus as no one I know irl knows who Geoff Johns is!

So I find Geoff Johns really hot!!!

There I've said it, got it off my chest, have thought it for a long time and just saw another picture of him and was like DAMN!!!

Surely I can't be the only one, but there doesn't exactly seem to be many blogs etc about it!!

Let me know what you think!!

t1larg.vertphoto.geoff.john.jpg

I mean.................c'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by 1984 View Post
    t1larg.vertphoto.geoff.john.jpg

I mean.................c'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    He is incredibly hot. Didn't fully appreciate it until I met him at NYCC a couple of years ago. So cute.

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    He is incredibly hot. Didn't fully appreciate it until I met him at NYCC a couple of years ago. So cute.
    Was starting to think I was the only one!!!

I know it's bad, but I think people have a stereotypical idea of what guys who are into comics look like. I think it's great that one of the head guys at DC isn't some classically nerdy looking guy, but is a massive hunk of sexiness !!!!

I'm so jealous that you have met him, would love to, though inappropriate touching may occur, lol!!!!

Incredible Member

... The ****?

Always Rakzo

Oh yeah, he's definitely good looking.

... And he's also an entertaining writer?

Spectacular Member

Green lantern rebirth must make u moist

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Oh yeah, he's definitely good looking.

... And he's also an entertaining writer?
    I know, and obviously I admire him for his work first and foremost, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't admire his........other assets!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboydalton21 View Post
    Green lantern rebirth must make u moist
    No. But Aquaman did

Quote Originally Posted by MrHashasheen View Post
    ... The ****?
    Yeah, ok, I realise it's probably a bit of a random topic. But would you really be asking "... The ****?" if I'd made a comment about Gal Gadot looking stunning as Wonder Woman etc.?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1984 View Post
    Yeah, ok, I realise it's probably a bit of a random topic. But would you really be asking "... The ****?" if I'd made a comment about Gal Gadot looking stunning as Wonder Woman etc.?
    Gal Gadot is an actress and model, operating in industries where her appearance is paramount, notworthy and discussed by all manner of celebrity rags. So no, I wouldn't. Well, not unless it was just a straight up thread about her attractiveness and nothing to do with Wonder Woman, since it's not exactly related to the forums and all.

But if someone came in and talked about how banging Gail Simone's booty was, I'd be just as taken aback. Because that's kind of not her gimmick in life.

Astonishing Member

I thought this was going to be a thread commenting on Geoff being a hot writer because of his recent success. IE his works are hot and flying off the shelves etc...

This certainly wasn't my expectation.

I mean neat overall but yeah. Not something I think a topic should be made about.

Spectacular Member

Gal Gadot is an actress and model, operating in industries where her appearance is paramount, notworthy and discussed by all manner of celebrity rags. So no, I wouldn't. Well, not unless it was just a straight up thread about her attractiveness and nothing to do with Wonder Woman, since it's not exactly related to the forums and all.

But if someone came in and talked about how banging Gail Simone's booty was, I'd be just as taken aback. Because that's kind of not her gimmick in life.
    .....................demands further research

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboydalton21 View Post
    .....................demands further research
    I refer you to my first post in the thread.

Yeah, I guess that you do have a point. But I don't think it would be fundamentally wrong if someone posted something saying like just saw this photo of Gail Simone, I had no idea she was so stunning. If every post was frequently about her/his/anyones looks and none mentioned the quality of their work, then yes this would be a bad thing. I don't think that just because someone works in an industry where looks aren't necessarily important that they still can't be appreciated. I fully admire Geoff John's as an writer and creative director, but as there are several post/articles out there about that I didn't really feel the need to start one. But as there are no articles out there appreciating his physical form I thought hey, why not start one. It's just a bit of fun I guess

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    I thought this was going to be a thread commenting on Geoff being a hot writer because of his recent success. IE his works are hot and flying off the shelves etc...

This certainly wasn't my expectation.

I mean neat overall but yeah. Not something I think a topic should be made about.
    Yeah, sorry for the bait and switch

See above comment for why I decided to make the topic