Super Moderator

Default "Arrow" Recap: Oliver's Journey Saving Star City Culminated in a Powerful Season Finale

Tonight's episode of "Arrow" not only saw the culmination of Darhk's attack on the world, but Oliver's original journey to save Star City.

Full article here.

These last episodes were downright boring. This season killed the show for me, no interest in tuning next season. Plus how are they going to deal with what happened in Flash? Just carry on as if nothing?

I couldn't disagree more. It was a depressing season that promised to "aim higher". In the end, it sank to unimaginable depths, consistently focusing on unsatisfying organic side plots

The IGN review I agree with

This season was a huge let down.

Flash was a lot better this season. Of all the cast that left at the end, it just couldn't have been Felicity? She was so damn annoying.

The Star City Missile Crisis was drawn out too long, and great, Ollie is a killer again.

Really disappointed with season especially when compared to The Flash. It was boring, none of the threats seemed real and the conclusion was as expected. I will give it one more season but it really has to pull its socks up.

Time-travel can fixed everything like in Flash & Legends.