Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Heck, I remember regularly hearing the news about the Watergate hearings and such . . .
    I was born shortly after John F. Kennedy was inaugurated President!
    (1972 was when I regularly started buying comic books on a monthly basis.)
    First political thing I recall is the Nixon-McGovern race of '72.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

BANNED

Jesus ppl he is the flash,but red flash or flash red for you guys who NEED a change

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Flash III

Jay is Flash I
    Barry is Flash II

For team ups you could do Geezer Flash, Adult Flash, Ginger Flash (No, not 'Baby' because he's clearly past that stage.)
    Or Hat Flash, Glow-Line Flash, and Hair Flash. Or Larry, Curly, and Moe.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Jesus ppl he is the flash
    Can't remember did he have super speed?
    He seemed more walking on water than running.
    Although it may explain how at that party he snuck in all that extra bread, and swapped all the water with booze stunt.
    Last edited by Güicho; 07-01-2017 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Flash III

Jay is Flash I
    Barry is Flash II
    Well, in reality, that's the way they would have handled it if they all wanted to be the Flash at the same time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Can't remember did he have super speed?
    He seemed more walking on water than running.
    Although it may explain how at that party he snuck in all that extra bread, and swapped all the water with booze stunt.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Well, in reality, that's the way they would have handled it if they all wanted to be the Flash at the same time.
    Now that is to damn easy for DC to get right

I wanted to call him "the blitz"

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I wanted to call him "the blitz"
    There already is one.

Maybe they could call red-headed Wally "The Flasher"?

I wouldn't change his name, let him be A Flash. Having some of these 'solo' concepts develop into teams is a nice evolution of the original concept. There should only be one Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman but Green Lantern and Flash seems to be natural fits for having multiple 'members.' I think there should be more Atoms as well, add a female Atom or a new Atomica to the group of Ryan and Ray (after they recover him).

Now that is to damn easy for DC to get right
    There were a bunch of "what if...?" stories during the late '70s/early '80s that featured Superman, his son, and also his grandson as Superman I, Superman II, and Superman III.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    I wouldn't change his name, let him be A Flash. Having some of these 'solo' concepts develop into teams is a nice evolution of the original concept. There should only be one Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman but Green Lantern and Flash seems to be natural fits for having multiple 'members.' I think there should be more Atoms as well, add a female Atom or a new Atomica to the group of Ryan and Ray (after they recover him).
    I'd have to disagree.
    The only one that seems natural for multiple heroes using the same codename is Green Lantern.
    If you put the other suggestions on different Earths than no problem.
    Using the same codename for multiple persons on the same Earths just gets silly IMHO.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

I see no issue with a Flash Corps.

Now I want to see how the many future Flashes that Wally and speedster friends gathered together to fight Cobalt Blue were handling being a Flash Mob.

Fast. Hotfoot Slipstream. Taychon. (What? Making up names is fun.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    I'm fine with Jay and Barry being the only two named Flash.
    Too many heroes with the same name, excluding the Green Lanterns, is ridiculous IMHO.
    I couldn't agree more, and just because Marvel does it, that doesn't make it a good thing.

From the superhero's standpoint, why in the world would you want the name of another superhero? Wouldn't you want your own identity? Absolute stupidity IMHO.

Come on creators, get creative and come up with a new name for Wally West. That's what we're paying you for.

I do like Thunderbolt or Mr. Speed.
    WHO DAT?!!

BANNED

The problem with all the NO arguements is that DC has already called them all Flash,and when you let the genie out,you can't put it back in,and the fans sure as hell won't let you do it.

If they didn't already call all 3 the Flash,i would absolutely be for another name.

The problem with all the NO arguements is that DC has already called them all Flash,and when you let the genie out,you can't put it back in,and the fans sure as hell won't let you do it.

If they didn't already call all 3 the Flash,i would absolutely be for another name.
    But it's not as if all of then were called "The Flash" and were together at the same time for any extended period of time.
    Having Jay allow Barry (then Wally) to have the same name is one thing, plus Barry keeping the name once he realized there was somebody else previously named "The Flash" who was becoming active again also was still feasible (namely because it originally happened when they were on separate Earths). But with Barry firmly established as "The Flash" and Wally RETURNING with limited memories of his past career as "The Flash", it makes more sense for him to choose a new identity to distinguish himself, rather than just fall under a living, active Barry's shadow.