Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Here you're talking about his function as a character.

Previously you specifically talked about Wally having a "generic codename". People in this thread have been discussing unique names he could use. A unique name, by definition, isn't generic.

Dude your not going to be happy with anybody's answer here,so either be the bigger person and walk away or admit your just here cause you like to argue(which I understand is very popular in forums).

Can we all(Wally fans of both sides of the argument,and those who are not Wally fans so much),just take a breather,and just be happy that we have wally, and Barry,and someday hopefully Bart back.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Only one that I think is in danger is new Wally. Classic Wally just got brought back to much fan rejoicing. If anyone's gonna get bumped out, it's the new kid.
    DC wants a Kid Flash. I can't see them replacing him with another Kid Flash anytime soon.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Dude your not going to be happy with anybody's answer here,so either be the bigger person and walk away or admit your just here cause you like to argue(which I understand is very popular in forums).
    Stephens, what do you object to in that post?

I was talking about the definition of a word. It's hard to have a conversation about colour if the words green and yellow are being used interchangeably.

BANNED

DC wants a Kid Flash. I can't see them replacing him with another Kid Flash anytime soon.

How about we all stop talking about replacing characters,and just enjoy the ones we have,and bring back the others that we as flash fans still want back

BANNED

Stephens, what do you object to in that post?

I was talking about the definition of a word. It's hard to have a conversation about colour if the words green and yellow are being used interchangeably.

When you get so specific and anal about things it means you lost touch with what brought you to the thread in the 1st place,and are here because you are stuck in a loop,and can't just break free.

How about we just be happy Wally exists right now,and stop internet fighting

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

The Scarlet Skier!

Astonishing Member

When you get so specific and anal about things it means you lost touch with what brought you to the thread in the 1st place,and are here because you are stuck in a loop,and can't just break free.

How about we just be happy Wally exists right now,and stop internet fighting
    Stephens, I'm not fighting, I don't think anyone in this thread is fighting. We're having a discussion.

This topic is "Wally West's new superhero name?", so we're discussing Wally West's super-hero name.

This isn't the Wally West Appreciation Thread.

BANNED

and someday hopefully Bart back.
    At this point Bart is probably on the back of every milk carton in Manchester, Alabama.

PLEASE COME BACK!

BANNED

Stephens, I'm not fighting, I don't think anyone in this thread is fighting. We're having a discussion.

This topic is "Wally West's new superhero name?", so we're discussing Wally West's super-hero name.

This isn't the Wally West Appreciation Thread.

Throwing out a new name is a lot different than going back and forth for why he should or shouldn't keep or change his hero name.

Throwing out a new name is a lot different than going back and forth for why he should or shouldn't keep or change his hero name.
    People have to get some people to move beyond the concept that DC should KILL BARRY AGAIN and make old-school Wally THE ONE, TRUE, GREATEST FLASH EVER!!!
    How many people on this thread have been arguing "Wally doesn't need a new name . . . just let him be one of umpteen people called Flash"?
    (Yeah, THAT helps get him noticed and possibly used more.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    People have to get some people to move beyond the concept that DC should KILL BARRY AGAIN and make old-school Wally THE ONE, TRUE, GREATEST FLASH EVER!!!
    How many people on this thread have been arguing "Wally doesn't need a new name . . . just let him be one of umpteen people called Flash"?

Um well there is me.i don't want Barry dead again,and I don't NEED Wally to be the 1 true flash.i just want him to be treated like he is the flash by DC,as in respect,not so much page time.there are a lot of characters who don't get much page time,but when they are therethrough are treated like 1) they matter,and 2) they are just as good as any other character.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Look, I get that when you moved back to comics there were a lot of dicks on the "Wally camp". (And they were mostly reacting to the Dicks on the Barry camp, but I that's another matter). But at this point, you're pretty much arguing with, Idk, two people as f they were a legion.

Using him or not is a conscious choice by DC. Getting used as a second rate hero, at this point, is just not good enough.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Here you're talking about his function as a character.
    Yes. And the code-name of a character is a part of that. As is his uniform, and so on. There are tons of generic speedsters in all publishers, all with "unique" names. And really, you understood what I meant.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    The Scarlet Skier!
    Wally strikes me more as an inline-skater or a razor-scooter type.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Wally strikes me more as an inline-skater or a razor-scooter type.
    ......The SCARLET SEGWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And while I would expect new Wally to keep the title, there's always the possible return of Bart, who might want the name back if he doesnt return to Impulse or whatever.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.